$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?

most viewed right now
NBA Nba Players React to Song "fu-k curry" real of fake?
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside The verdict is in: Troy ave ..not guilty!!!
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside De'Aundre Bonds (Stacie from THE WOOD) going through some things
41 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #azn.puzzy.nation.🎋️
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #1
11617 pageviews
141 comments

R.A.R.E. 37 heat pts37
space
space
$4,279 | Props total: 2301 2301
$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?

[pic - click to view]

What do corporate graduates make?

top in section
158 comments
top in sports
top in section
3 comments
top in gear
top in section
12 comments
top in movies

3 years ago '11        #2
L1C4 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 148 148
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.

3 years ago '04        #3
R.A.R.E. 37 heat pts37
space
space
 KriT S80 said:
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.

Why do I have a student loan?

02-13-2013, 07:04 PM         #4
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t

3 years ago '12        #5
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 417 417
 taskeen1 said:
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
my 1st thought as well if you get paid good you looking at the cost of living is higher than us

3 years ago '04        #6
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,799 | Props total: 167 167
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas

3 years ago '04        #7
x Tha Arkitek x 40 heat pts40
space
space
$15,772 | Props total: 931 931
....if you're making minimum wage you're making just a enough to get by where you live.

3 years ago '04        #8
R.A.R.E. 37 heat pts37
space
space
Too much propaganda floating around.

3 years ago '04        #9
ATLANTASTAN 72 heat pts72
space
space
$28,671 | Props total: 172 172
i wonder have alot of yall been to australia and actually know hoe much sh*t cost

3 years ago '12        #10
Alectrilla 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 4 4
paid like 9 bucks for a big mac in australia

sh*t expensive over there

3 years ago '04        #11
ATLANTASTAN 72 heat pts72
space
space
$28,671 | Props total: 172 172
 SkateboardT said:
yes..
u proved my point in ya post above

3 years ago '07        #12
Damagegadget 483 heat pts483
space
space
$29,259 | Props total: 1643 1643
 dblock187s said:
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas

3 years ago '05        #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 1673 1673
 SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t

the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Negro please. I have people in Sydney. It's super f*ckin expensive there. You could barely live off of $16 / hr.

3 years ago '07        #14
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$15,808 | Props total: 157 157
obviously this is fake!!!!

and whenever you are making minimum wage ANYWHERE it means you are just getting by, in others words BROKE!

3 years ago '12        #15
mm1000 11 heat pts11
space
space
$624 | Props total: 166 166
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.

3 years ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 mm1000 said:
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
Are you serious? Do you know how expensive it is to have something delivered to Australia?

Example: The Walking Dead Compendium One, shipped somewhere in America, costs $33 on Amazon with free shipping.

The same product shipped through Amazon to Australia cost me $63. You won't find it for less than $50 on native Australian websites, and that doesn't include shipping costs.

3 years ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
You're acting as if the cost of living is the same. If you're making $16 / hr and you live in Sydney, you're poor. Once you get done paying expenses, you still take home the equivalent of an American wage. If Australia had America's pay scale, it would look like a favela in Brazil.

3 years ago '06        #18
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 0 0
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
Don't worry homie, I get it.

Same as people coming here and sending money home to whatever country they came from.

And since most of us (being generous) are not fast food employees, probably looking at double/triple that since we make about double/triple what fast food employees make.

3 years ago '08        #19
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 94 94
 SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t

the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Dude GTFOH. In australia the same laptop that you bought here in best buy for $500 will cost you $850 there.

EVERYTHING is higher..

AMERICA has the best consumer prices in the world, I know foreign people that come to the states just to shop.

Just because the currencies are even it does not mean they have the same buying power, we got uneducated goons driving BMW 7 series down here in Miami. Show me any other places in the world where you can see this?

BTW I been to Sydney and got friends there.

02-14-2013, 05:56 PM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taskeen1 said:

This meme is bullsh*t
not really, dude could be living at home or have roomates and saving his bread

Home      

most viewed right now
A collection of Taxstone's L's
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 28 - Shock findings of seven undercover prisoners
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside How In The F*ck Did She Do That?
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside EXAMINING TMZ'S Footage Of the "TROY AVE SHOOTING" AT TI'S CONCERT. IN..
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Taxstone & Ebro Want You To Know...
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Bobby could have escaped NY but...
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 28 - More Young Adults Live With Parents Than Not—for the First Ti..
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane clothing line "Delantic" Coming soon
20 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy