Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
69 viewing
 Image inside Yooooooooooooooo!!! LMAO!!
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
48 viewing
Video inside Snow bunny Tomi Lahren to Beyonce: Your husband was a drug dealer, worr..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
39 viewing
Image inside Comcast begs Atlanta customers not to switch to Google Fiber
36 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo Final Tracklist
235 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 $16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
11469 pageviews
141 comments

R.A.R.E. 15 heat pts15 space
space
$2,470 | 9514706

[pic - click to view]

What do corporate graduates make?

top in section
14 viewing
NBA Clippers players re-enact Paul Pierce's stabbing in Boston
37 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
13 viewing
Image inside KANYE Honoring 50 Cent Once Again
93 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs

Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
L1C4 64 heat pts64 space
space
$6,919 | POWERFUL
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
space
$2,470 | 9514706
KriT S80 said:
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.

Why do I have a student loan?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 PMclass of -  - #4
taskeen1  space
space
$n/a |
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #5
sigNN 12 heat pts12 space
space
$4,983 | POWERFUL
taskeen1 said:
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
my 1st thought as well if you get paid good you looking at the cost of living is higher than us
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
dblock187s 17 heat pts17 space
space
$8,432 | POWERFUL
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
x Tha Arkitek x 36 heat pts36 space
space
$14,926 | POWERFUL
....if you're making minimum wage you're making just a enough to get by where you live.
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
space
$2,470 | 9514706
Too much propaganda floating around.
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
ATLANTASTAN 71 heat pts71 space
space
$28,385 | POWERFUL
i wonder have alot of yall been to australia and actually know hoe much sh*t cost
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
Alectrilla  space
space
$103 | 578330
paid like 9 bucks for a big mac in australia

sh*t expensive over there
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
ATLANTASTAN 71 heat pts71 space
space
$28,385 | POWERFUL
SkateboardT said:
yes..
u proved my point in ya post above
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #12
Damagegadget 463 heat pts463 space
space
$28,253 | POWERFUL
dblock187s said:
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 space
space
$33,940 | POWERFUL
SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t

the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Negro please. I have people in Sydney. It's super f*ckin expensive there. You could barely live off of $16 / hr.
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #14
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 space
space
$15,667 | 20985627
obviously this is fake!!!!

and whenever you are making minimum wage ANYWHERE it means you are just getting by, in others words BROKE!
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #15
mm1000 10 heat pts10 space
space
$558 | 7499252
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 space
space
$33,940 | POWERFUL
mm1000 said:
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
Are you serious? Do you know how expensive it is to have something delivered to Australia?

Example: The Walking Dead Compendium One, shipped somewhere in America, costs $33 on Amazon with free shipping.

The same product shipped through Amazon to Australia cost me $63. You won't find it for less than $50 on native Australian websites, and that doesn't include shipping costs.
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 space
space
$33,940 | POWERFUL
SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
You're acting as if the cost of living is the same. If you're making $16 / hr and you live in Sydney, you're poor. Once you get done paying expenses, you still take home the equivalent of an American wage. If Australia had America's pay scale, it would look like a favela in Brazil.
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12 space
space
$2,158 | 19240623
SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
Don't worry homie, I get it.

Same as people coming here and sending money home to whatever country they came from.

And since most of us (being generous) are not fast food employees, probably looking at double/triple that since we make about double/triple what fast food employees make.
Old 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #19
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11 space
space
$2,960 | 16728070
SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t

the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Dude GTFOH. In australia the same laptop that you bought here in best buy for $500 will cost you $850 there.

EVERYTHING is higher..

AMERICA has the best consumer prices in the world, I know foreign people that come to the states just to shop.

Just because the currencies are even it does not mean they have the same buying power, we got uneducated goons driving BMW 7 series down here in Miami. Show me any other places in the world where you can see this?

BTW I been to Sydney and got friends there.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:56 PMclass of -  - #20
DrX  space
space
$n/a |
taskeen1 said:

This meme is bullsh*t
not really, dude could be living at home or have roomates and saving his bread

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
553 viewing
Article inside Nas On The Verge of Becoming a Billionaire???
265 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside Cherise Roze Twerk Videos (IG:queencroze)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside R.Kelly Got Arrested
80 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside 7 minutes of pure comedy on Family Feud (Vid)
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Feb 9 - Woman Shot by Stray Bullet Had Been Warned by Father Not to Mo..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Feb 9 - Anal sex is furthermore to be avoided friends....
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Feb 9 - Here's The FULL List of Paychecks Hillary Collected From Wall ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Mangos get you higher
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time