$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?

most viewed right now
 107
Tmz confirms shot fired and Sean Kingston Getting head kicked in!
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Malia Obama and her rich friends
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Ass so phat you get arrested
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Future "HNDRXX" Album Cover
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
11806 pageviews
141 comments


R.A.R.E. 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$8,588 | Props total: 10938 10938
$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?
 

 

[pic - click to view]




What do corporate graduates make?

141 comments for "$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?"

 4 years ago '11        #2
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 1070 1070
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.
 4 years ago '04        #3
R.A.R.E. 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,588 | Props total: 10938 10938
 KriT S80 said:
sh*t, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.


Why do I have a student loan?
 02-13-2013, 08:04 PM         #4
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
 4 years ago '12        #5
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,169 | Props total: 2250 2250
 taskeen1 said:
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
my 1st thought as well if you get paid good you looking at the cost of living is higher than us
 4 years ago '04        #6
dblock187s 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$9,741 | Props total: 1264 1264
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas
 4 years ago '04        #7
x Tha Arkitek x 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$17,545 | Props total: 3704 3704
....if you're making minimum wage you're making just a enough to get by where you live.
 4 years ago '04        #8
R.A.R.E. 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,588 | Props total: 10938 10938
Too much propaganda floating around.
 4 years ago '04        #9
30 $@v@ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$30,950 | Props total: 3500 3500
i wonder have alot of yall been to australia and actually know hoe much sh*t cost
 4 years ago '12        #10
Alectrilla 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 12 12
paid like 9 bucks for a big mac in australia

sh*t expensive over there
 4 years ago '04        #11
30 $@v@ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$30,950 | Props total: 3500 3500
 SkateboardT said:
yes..
u proved my point in ya post above
 4 years ago '07        #12
Damagegadget 489 heat pts489
space
avatar space
space
$31,832 | Props total: 7117 7117
 dblock187s said:
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas
 4 years ago '05        #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,976 | Props total: 7682 7682
 SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t


the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Negro please. I have people in Sydney. It's super f*ckin expensive there. You could barely live off of $16 / hr.
 4 years ago '07        #14
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 731 731
obviously this is fake!!!!


and whenever you are making minimum wage ANYWHERE it means you are just getting by, in others words BROKE!
 4 years ago '12        #15
mm1000 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$704 | Props total: 561 561
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
 4 years ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,976 | Props total: 7682 7682
 mm1000 said:
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
Are you serious? Do you know how expensive it is to have something delivered to Australia?

Example: The Walking Dead Compendium One, shipped somewhere in America, costs $33 on Amazon with free shipping.

The same product shipped through Amazon to Australia cost me $63. You won't find it for less than $50 on native Australian websites, and that doesn't include shipping costs.
 4 years ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,976 | Props total: 7682 7682
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
You're acting as if the cost of living is the same. If you're making $16 / hr and you live in Sydney, you're poor. Once you get done paying expenses, you still take home the equivalent of an American wage. If Australia had America's pay scale, it would look like a favela in Brazil.
 4 years ago '06        #18
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 0 0
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
Don't worry homie, I get it.

Same as people coming here and sending money home to whatever country they came from.

And since most of us (being generous) are not fast food employees, probably looking at double/triple that since we make about double/triple what fast food employees make.
 4 years ago '08        #19
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 357 357
 SkateboardT said:
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper sh*t


the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Dude GTFOH. In australia the same laptop that you bought here in best buy for $500 will cost you $850 there.

EVERYTHING is higher..

AMERICA has the best consumer prices in the world, I know foreign people that come to the states just to shop.

Just because the currencies are even it does not mean they have the same buying power, we got uneducated goons driving BMW 7 series down here in Miami. Show me any other places in the world where you can see this?

BTW I been to Sydney and got friends there.
 02-14-2013, 06:56 PM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taskeen1 said:
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bullsh*t
not really, dude could be living at home or have roomates and saving his bread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside NASA Announcing Mysterious MAJOR Exoplanetary Discovery Wednesday
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
239 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Simone Biles out here needing a kiss between her thighs (♥)
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Gahdamn! Thick, pretty, AND talented?!
7 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Tom clancy ghost wildlands open beta
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Supreme MetroCards Cause Mayhem on New York Subway
93 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside First Look At The 2017 Air Max Day Collection
17 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
47 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy