Gucci Mane has some words for A$AP Ferg

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2013, 02:25 PM         #161
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of people's opinions of Gucci, in certain corners of the hip-hop community, that don't look at lyricism as having to be used strictly by the "good guys", he's regarded as lyrical, and a legend. Ferg simply doesn't have the pelts on the wall to go at him. He's probably the 2nd best member of ASAP behind Rocky, so at least he has that going for him. If the ASAP crew is going to cannibalize Southern sounds the way they do, they had to expect at least some backlash. I'd love to know what Pimp C would have said about them if he was still alive.
 02-14-2013, 02:37 PM         #162
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
Trap ain't ny slang though

Asap mob better start paying homage to them down south n*ggas bc they're really not that deep in the streets
oh lord...them bricksquad gd's gone get at em? cut the check ferg!
 5 years ago '11        #163
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 deathStar said:
Gucci been known to handle his business
Sooo....this n*gga blind firing behind a flipped table is handling business? n*ggas need to quit acting like what Gucci did was somethin special. Anybody with any care for his own life woulda done the same sh*t. n*ggas actin like Gucci Niko from GTA4 or somethin...GTFOH!
 5 years ago '05        #164
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25050 25050
 castro said:
so... wat

the dude clearly said "gucci we have no problems wit u, only flocka"

n them dudes aint do sh*t

they was only woofin

gucci n flocka n everybody was jus lookin at em like "who the fu*k are these dirty n*ggas"

wat does situation have anythin to do wit anythin ? it ain't break bricksquad..so why bring it up...

gucci n waka n bricksquad street cred still certified

where as asap is not street....so cut that sh*t out..like i said asap are a bunch of bricksquad fans them self
....We Talking About The Footage and Yo Emotional a.ss Still Bringing Up Ferg. I Aint Said sh*t About That Ferg n*gga. Pull Your Bricksquad Panties Out Ya a.ss and Learn To Stay On Topic With Other Folks Convo If You Going Jump In.
 5 years ago '07        #165
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
the trapgod has spoken

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #166
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Fresh Whyte said:
....We Talking About The Footage and Yo Emotional a.ss Still Bringing Up Ferg. I Aint Said sh*t About That Ferg n*gga. Pull Your Bricksquad Panties Out Ya a.ss and Learn To Stay On Topic With Other Folks Convo If You Going Jump In.
unless they know the rapper personaly i don't see why people get that emotional about it

Teknishen04 said:
Sooo....this n*gga blind firing behind a flipped table is handling business? n*ggas need to quit acting like what Gucci did was somethin special. Anybody with any care for his own life woulda done the same sh*t. n*ggas actin like Gucci Niko from GTA4 or somethin...GTFOH!
also this..seriously who is gonna lay down when somebody is trying to shoot at you
 5 years ago '12        #167
DROGBA 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 74 74
 KleanKutt100 said:
Not that i think Gucci would EVER be scared or punked by any of those A$AP guys(I don't) but n*ggas give Gucci too much credit on the street sh*t. First, he k!lled a n*gga in self defense that ran up into a house that he was

"My n*gga Big Gucci bust guns, he a k!lla."

He shot a home invader in self defense. A soccer mom home with her kids in suburban ATL bust some home invader a month or 2 ago. She a thug now?
Any person, of any age, from any walk of life would bust their gun if someone ran up in their home.

"My n*gga Big Gucci went to Macon and did a show"

True, but he hadnt been to Macon in 8-9 years since the incident. So obviously, he was shook until recently. Atl rappers always in and out of the Macon Area, hell Shawty Lo Irrelevant a.ss was here in Ft. Valley last night.
Gucci was one of those always in and out of Macon rappers....but then just suddenly stopped for almost a decade? You do the math.
Plus Macon full of GD and Bloods too, it aint all cripped out and of the crips they do got, not even all of them like Jeezy.

n*gga aint as "Super Thug" as yall think.

What the fu*k is an asap ferg ?

edit: im a damn lie. i blasted ''Work'' non stop for a month

but its still 1017 SQUAAAAAAAD
 02-14-2013, 04:59 PM         #168
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe this thread is 11 pages!!!! at professional n*ggas f!ghting over mixtape names. how many kings, we done had, how many bosses we done had?

they need to drink some prune juice and let that sh*t go!!!!! (Luda)
 5 years ago '10        #169
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 berzerkerguts said:
Gucci better calm it down before the real traplord puts hands on em
 5 years ago '11        #170
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
gucci is an actual trapper, ferg is a tumblr
 5 years ago '10        #171
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 Phuck Yiu said:
@BigGucciSosa300 chief keefs twitter makes me think other wise

gucci was calling himself sosa in 08 and nobody listens choppa

chopper been had a SOSA chain chief keef mom wasn't even born when Scarface came out
 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM         #172
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ peterparker

Gucci is lyrical, sorry to burst people's bubbles. You just have to know the lingo to know what he's saying. I'm not saying he's Jay-Z/Nas/Eminem quality, but clever writing is clever writing, regardless of subject matter. I'm nowhere near high school, I'm a grown man, been out of high school for a long time now. His subject matters rarely varies from jewelry, drugs, women, and how great he is, but that could be said for a lot of rappers. That's why I said in certain corners of the community, he's considered a legend. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. For those of us who aren't biased and listen to quality rap, regardless of subject matter, he's got a huge catalog of quality music. And before you come back with any kind of theory on my music habits, I listen to any rapper you can name with good music, and I listen to all genres of music. I regularly take 1-2 month breaks from rap, to cleanse my musical palette, so to speak. If you can tell me his verse on this isn't lyrical or quality rapping, I don't know what to tell you, and this is just one off the top of my head, he's had far better verses than this.....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #173
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 J-Dogg said:
@ peterparker

Gucci is lyrical, sorry to burst people's bubbles. You just have to know the lingo to know what he's saying. I'm not saying he's Jay-Z/Nas/Eminem quality, but clever writing is clever writing, regardless of subject matter. I'm nowhere near high school, I'm a grown man, been out of high school for a long time now. His subject matters rarely varies from jewelry, drugs, women, and how great he is, but that could be said for a lot of rappers. That's why I said in certain corners of the community, he's considered a legend. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. For those of us who aren't biased and listen to quality rap, regardless of subject matter, he's got a huge catalog of quality music. And before you come back with any kind of theory on my music habits, I listen to any rapper you can name with good music, and I listen to all genres of music. I regularly take 1-2 month breaks from rap, to cleanse my musical palette, so to speak. If you can tell me his verse on this isn't lyrical or quality rapping, I don't know what to tell you, and this is just one off the top of my head, he's had far better verses than this.....

alot of ppl sleep on Gucci's lyrical ability cause they don't understand the lingo. Or they just hear a little mumble and write it off right away. Plus we all know all these slow sounding rappers just came out of nowhere after Gucci paved the way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago