Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2013, 11:57 PM         #121
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
game done whoops ice burgandy's a.ss and answered gucci's boxing challenge

it's only a matter of time before game wraps his claws around this fake n*gga
and game is real???
 5 years ago '06        #122
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Brrrrrr
 5 years ago '04        #123
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Stillhyphy said:
Goddamn i fu*kin hate boxden n*ggas like this. you run to the internet and find ONE video on ONE situation to judge a n*ggas WHOLE character. get the fu*k outta here

are you fu*king kidding me??????? one vid was all it took............. stay in denial and on that monkey's nut sack. yall new breed of bi*ch n*ggas be k!llin' me with the bullsh*t. the blind leading the blind n sh*t.

from tweets to vids to groupie a.ss delusional fu*k n*ggas like yourself. gtfoh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-14-2013 at 12:45 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Gucci Trippin Over The Title "Trap Lord" Cause He Think Ferg Trying Copy "Trap God" Knowing Damn Well Gucci Got That Trap God Idea From Someone Intro.

It Aint That Serious...It Ain't.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 YI-Drizzy said:
game done whoops ice burgandy's a.ss and answered gucci's boxing challenge

it's only a matter of time before game wraps his claws around this fake n*gga

gooch a lot of things but fake aint one of em

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2013, 12:39 AM         #126
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 factorx3 said:
and game is real???
wel game will whoop that n*ggas a.ss i know that much
 5 years ago '04        #127
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
Originally Posted by factorx3 View Post

and game is real???

does not matter... he never accepted the challenge and if he would have, game would have beat the sh*t outta that goo gaga a.ss n*gga. facts are facts.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-14-2013 at 12:42 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #128
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23509 23509
gucci more credible than these f*ggot rappers
 5 years ago '08        #129
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
i would slap the sh*t out of gucci mane if he was standing right in front of me.. he cant rap either
 5 years ago '12        #130
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 5617 5617
 marcchrome said:

are you fu*king kidding me??????? one vid was all it took............. stay in denial and on that monkey's nut sack. yall new breed of bi*ch n*ggas be k!llin' me with the bullsh*t. the blind leading the blind n sh*t.

from tweets to vids to groupie a.ss delusional fu*k n*ggas like yourself. gtfoh!!!!!!!!!!!!
true internet nerd right here. where you from? You the type of n*gga to call Gunplay fake just because he got jumped get the fu*k outta here little man leave this street sh*t alone. running to internet videos to back up your hate. Gucci Just got out and flocka was on probation + them n*ggas was with the pus*y sh*t and had the camera on deck from the start, you think it was gonna be a all out brawl?

get oooouuutttt
 5 years ago '04        #131
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
true internet nerd right here. where you from? You the type of n*gga to call Gunplay fake just because he got jumped get the fu*k outta here little man leave this street sh*t alone. running to internet videos to back up your hate. Gucci Just got out and flocka was on probation + them n*ggas was with the pus*y sh*t and had the camera on deck from the start, you think it was gonna be a all out brawl?

get oooouuutttt

riiiiiiiight......... speak on actual sh*t you know. and again i will tell your dumb a.ss to please do not even speak to me about "street sh*t" most likely i have been involved and have seen more sh*t since before you crawled out of your mother's pus*y you fu*kin fake ganster groupie. btw i am a bronx bred n*gga that has also lived in hoods in l.a., atlanta, chicago, etc....... so from the bottom of my heart my n*gga fu*k you and the rest of the d!ck riding fake n*ggas you praise and came wit. hating???????? you dumb a.ss n*gga go cry and make your excuses some where else. you should just pull your pants down and get fu*ked and suck them n*ggas off already. no worries i will not respond again. any n*gga with half a brain can see right thru that fake sh*t that you so dilligently praise. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-14-2013 at 01:35 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #132
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Stillhyphy said:

get oooouuutttt
thats why I dont participate in these threads internet n*ggas actin like they finna slap somebody Half yall wouldnt fade Young Berg or Bow Wow let alone Gucci Mane. For one you gotta ask yourself how many street n*ggas u been around. Have u been to the county the Felony side? The answer for 90% of these dudes is no. Gucci mugshots speak for themselves. BX detectives find me pics of Ferg in HS or his background it wasnt that long ago. All the Harlem n*ggas I know are on that pretty flashy sh*t or they gang members sometimes both. Look yourselves in the mirror ask yourself if u really about that life.
 5 years ago '05        #133
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
gucci mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > asap ferg. i feel guwop that sh*t disrespectful cause homie is terrible. gucci blessin us with classics
 5 years ago '12        #134
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 5617 5617
 marcchrome said:
riiiiiiiight......... speak on actual sh*t you know. and again i will tell your dumb a.ss to please do not even speak to me about "street sh*t" most likely i have been involved and have seen more sh*t since before you crawled out of your mother's pus*y you fu*kin fake ganster groupie. btw i am a bronx bred n*gga that has also lived in hoods in l.a., atlanta, chicago, etc....... so from the bottom of my heart my n*gga fu*k you and the rest of the d!ck riding fake n*ggas you praise and came wit. hating???????? you dumb a.ss n*gga go cry and make your excuses some where else. you should just pull your pants down and get fu*ked and suck them n*ggas off already. no worries i will not respond again. any n*gga with half a brain can see right thru that fake sh*t that you so dilligently praise. you should be ashamed of yourself.
did you cry while writin that? I aint buyin noooonnneeee of that. Any n*gga who claims they from the streets and judges gucci or wakka solely from that video wont get my respect. the fu*k outta here monkey. peace
 5 years ago '04        #136
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Im Soo Special said:
so we gonna act like lil homie aint steal waka at the bowling game

and slim was the only one to square up with kebo? by HIS SELF
so we gonna act like flocka and his dirt gang goons didn't leave lil homie laid out sleepin and smashed his head into a table?
 5 years ago '04        #137
doloe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$554 | Props total: 97 97
Burrrrrrrr
 5 years ago '11        #138
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,324 | Props total: 25147 25147
 Effit said:
i would slap the sh*t out of gucci mane if he was standing right in front of me..
gucci is like 6'4..stop it 5
 5 years ago '12        #139
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
How long before the Vice Lords gang make Asap Ferg "cut the check" and "ban" him out of cities like GDs did with Ross?.......even though Vice Lords only in like negative 5 places across the country .
 5 years ago '12        #140
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Not that i think Gucci would EVER be scared or punked by any of those A$AP guys(I don't) but n*ggas give Gucci too much credit on the street sh*t. First, he k!lled a n*gga in self defense that ran up into a house that he was

"My n*gga Big Gucci bust guns, he a k!lla."

He shot a home invader in self defense. A soccer mom home with her kids in suburban ATL bust some home invader a month or 2 ago. She a thug now?
Any person, of any age, from any walk of life would bust their gun if someone ran up in their home.

"My n*gga Big Gucci went to Macon and did a show"

True, but he hadnt been to Macon in 8-9 years since the incident. So obviously, he was shook until recently. Atl rappers always in and out of the Macon Area, hell Shawty Lo Irrelevant a.ss was here in Ft. Valley last night.
Gucci was one of those always in and out of Macon rappers....but then just suddenly stopped for almost a decade? You do the math.
Plus Macon full of GD and Bloods too, it aint all cripped out and of the crips they do got, not even all of them like Jeezy.

n*gga aint as "Super Thug" as yall think.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 02-14-2013 at 06:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy