most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343

[pic - click to view]

Think Gucci give a fu*k about a ferg?

5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
the check that left bep's?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #63
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
this n*gga Gucci is batsh*t crazy, these ASAP n*ggas dont want it with him
 5 years ago '13        #64
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
Ferg or Asap arent hood n*ggas at all.. in fact they even say in early interviews they was always the weird fashion dudes wearing skinny jeans that dudes in harlem used to f!ght cause they was different, thats the only tough sh*t they ever did was probably defend themsevles

Gucci i dont think "came at his neck" just said get off his d!ck, Ferg letting this rap sh*t get to his head, the second gucci in the same city i bet ferg tries to make up some reason why they shouldnt be mad at eachother, remember when Space ghost ran up on ASAP and only ASAP bari was f!ghting for rocky? yea they aint bout that life

and Ferg is trying to run TRAP LORD similar to how pac ran THUG LIFE, he doesn't literally mean Lord of the trap, he got some fu*king dumb a.ss meaning to it, but he aint close to anyhting pac is in any regard so he taking the L
 5 years ago '04        #65
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
shots fired
 5 years ago '12        #66
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Why I seen this n*gga wit his "Trap Lord" sh*t an I INSTANTLY thought of the whole situation over Trap God wit Yo Gotti, LOL n*gga Gucci be wildin.

I don't like his music but I can't knock him rite now he violating everybody, n*gga lookin like a down south Uncle Murda rite about now

N to ppl who say its just a name, its really not. Ya n*ggas know Ghost woulda felt a way in the 90s too. The sh*t wit Gotti was different he was a bi*ch 4 dat, but I can see why he took shots @ dis n*gga lol.
 5 years ago '08        #67
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1907 1907

[video - click to view]

may 2012

Last edited by RoyaL CraCk; 02-13-2013 at 07:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 cheenz said:
Please bruh Gucci will Send BMS to fu*k these lil n*gga up u forgot that 1/2 of Brick Squad is New York n*ggas..

If jeezy aint punk Gucci yet what makes u think these lil n*ggas got the heart to say something to gucci??

Gucci is a Street n*gga...n*ggas in Harlem Problem will smack that asap n*gga for gucci of the strength

really n*gga??????????? tha'ts why your slow a.ss pot belly boyfriend got tried like some hoe a.ss n*gga along with flocka and they were with a thick crew. but got punked by some real n*ggas on camera......???? ain't none of those brick barn n*ggas did a damn thing. Gucci standing there with his hands in his pockets and a c*m towel on his head???? what part of the game is that?????? pot belly wannabe gangsta stays talking sh*t for attention and for the record Ferg would break that n*gga's face b. i think beef is wack but i hate when fake n*ggas front but ain't about that life.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-13-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 02-13-2013, 07:25 PM         #69
Avilla91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skeeeeeert
 5 years ago '05        #70
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,263 | Props total: 9742 9742
n*ggas lost.
 5 years ago '12        #71
space
space
space
 castro said:
hes a bum a.ss n*gga, wat else more is there to know? there is a reason there ain't nothin to know...hes just a kid who asap brought along cuz he got famous...

there asap losers aint about that life , there just a bunch of friends who rapped together, just like ofwgkta

they aint street

they say that trap sh*t just to be cool when gucci really lived that sh*t

n like that n*gga said, trap is south sh*t...them n*ggas from HARLEM

U can't be from NY saying this.....ppl from mad different places be saying that sh*t now philly n*ggas, jersey & NY. Not saying any of em started it but jus saying Trap is more/less global now. Like n*gga be like "I'm in da trap" or "we in da trap" to substitue for "we on da block" or sum sh*t like that sumtimes.

Jus lettin u kno NY n*ggas do be saying it
 02-13-2013, 07:32 PM         #72
POISENCTRLCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loll ehhh///asap like semi hood black hipsters.....guwoop a certified k!ller
 5 years ago '04        #73
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 RoyaL CraCk said:

may 2012
dam that sh*t suk
 5 years ago '12        #74
space
space
space
 ptPablo said:
I fck with Gucci's music, but note that for all the rappers he's calling out he hasn't checked Chief Keef for adlib-jacking and calling himself Gucci Sosa. These rappers know they don't want problems with a street n*gga from the Chi...even a shorty .
I co-sign this completely. I aint sayin Gucci a bi*ch but I don't think he'd start nothin wit GBE dat's jus my opinion. In fact I don't think alotta rap n*ggas would
 5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
space
I aint saying these makes him bout sh*t but according to Asap Rocky's wikipedia, he sold drugs. #justsaying. Plus he from Harlem anyway, Harlem is ruff sh*t aint no games out there.

Alotta n*ggas clown NY for our clothes, chicken noodle soup, harlem shake and gettin lite. But u'd be surprised at how many of them lil n*ggas give it up & be around real a.ss n*ggas. I would'nt immediately a.ssume Asap a sucka or his team jus cuz how dey dress.
 5 years ago '06        #76
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
Its a bunch of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas in this thread I see. sh*t reminds me of when I was in elementary school and n*ggas would argue over who's dad could beat up another n*ggas dad. fu*kin cornballs
 5 years ago '11        #77
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I aint saying these makes him bout sh*t but according to Asap Rocky's wikipedia, he sold drugs. #justsaying. Plus he from Harlem anyway, Harlem is ruff sh*t aint no games out there.

Alotta n*ggas clown NY for our clothes, chicken noodle soup, harlem shake and gettin lite. But u'd be surprised at how many of them lil n*ggas give it up & be around real a.ss n*ggas. I would'nt immediately a.ssume Asap a sucka or his team jus cuz how dey dress.
bi*ch

The only real G from Jew York is 50.

Ny is full of flaw a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '07        #78
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 ptPablo said:
I fck with Gucci's music, but note that for all the rappers he's calling out he hasn't checked Chief Keef for adlib-jacking and calling himself Gucci Sosa. These rappers know they don't want problems with a street n*gga from the Chi...even a shorty .
GBE is connected HEAVY with Bricksquad n*gga, WTF... do your research

Why would gucci go at Chief Keef when both of they squads homies ?

you make no sense

gucci is a real n*gga n these asap n*ggas dont want it wit him or bricksquad..matter of fact...these asap n*ggas are fans of gucci/bricksquad
 5 years ago '12        #79
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652

[video - click to view]

gucci don't know who the asap n*ggas are?

asap n*ggas don't know gucci trademarked the whole "trap god" thing as far as mixtapes go?

i smell a fake beef.

Last edited by Boo The Fool; 02-13-2013 at 07:48 PM..
 02-13-2013, 07:45 PM         #80
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffy_1 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol it's guwap
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy