NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
 datVAkid said:
no, if u did you would, cause the first thing they teach u is music theory which is the mathmatics of music... look at the key wheel chart if there is no rules no music

[pic - click to view]

if you dont understand that then you dont understand music
i listen to future... im a dj... i know about music cause as a producer i play in certain keys to perceive a certain emotion/mood
as a dj i mix within bpm (a rule of music) and keys (another rule of music) because if i mixed out of key the mix sounds like sh*t... when u mix in keys it sounds like it accompanies it and this is why my mixes stand out from these other wanna b djs on campus...
This is the first thing you learn about in any music class you take... even the piano is based on a mathmatic system and thats why they are a certain amount of keys on each octave and how some E sharp is F and F flat is E instead of G sharp being A flat and A flat being G sharp
Its all rules
I listen to future, i fu*ks with his astronaut status mixtape, i play future all the time but i know the difference between being innovative, like tpain was with his autotune, he understands the purpose of it (being a key correction for vocalist/assistant and then wacking out the settings to give the talkbox effect like roger zapp) then just throwing a random setting on prerecorded sh*t like future did... no matter what you say can make me believe you have any understanding in music theory...
Even the examples you gave when you was trying to prove ur point had nothing to do with music theory...

There is no boundries to music but they're damn sure are alot of rules...
*Sigh*

That was my point.
Didnt read all that other sh*t.
n*ggas always try to bring up music theory like its some secret code.
When 9/10 people just now findin out about it, and are tryna figure it oit
I know my scales lmao, minor, major, dorian, melodic minor, etc.
None of that sh*t matters tho.
Ever heard of dissonance? Breaks rules of music, but its still used.

But nevermind, i told u that u already won bro. Wish u the best.
 5 years ago '07        #122
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
 clipse_designz said:
That's not what the guys trying to say though, what people perceive as good music isn't as simple as "he's hitting the right notes" you cannot but science into peoples opinion on what sounds good and what doesn't. You may know the science but you do not know the philosophy behind art.
This.
Theres more to music than following rules. A lot is completely subjective.
 5 years ago '05        #123
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 TrillSwag said:
The man is in full hate mode because Future is takinng food out that n*gga mouth.
That Buggati joint 2 years ago would have been T-Pain on the hook.
Nobody is calling Tpain up for hooks no more. Everybody is trying to get a record with future.
lol....there is actually someone out calling themselves 'Future'????

Honestly never heard of him, so he cant be THAT big
 5 years ago '11        #124
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 FlamboyantOne said:

[pic - click to view]

make the right choice, sir.
 5 years ago '04        #125
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Jeezydasnowman said:
keep hating, wasnt the #1 song for no reason
just because it was number 1 doesn't mean it can't be bad in retrospect

look up disco duck. that was the number one song in the country(not just its genre) at one point

i always said future knows how to write and come up melodies but lloyd's version is better to me

rap's version of the-dream
 5 years ago '04        #126
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
Future suck imo....ill jam da hell outta the instrumental version of his songs tho lol. This n*gga fu*ked up trae new song....trae know he need a real rap sanger on there like zro.
 02-14-2013, 04:29 PM         #127
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there have been alot of techno music and electronic people that useed auto tune before tpain,,,i remember hearing brian eno using something in his songs way before tpain

i think tpain just blewup with it first and he let that go to his head...it reminds of when u play madden or 2k and these kids think every play is theres cause they used it first..look if they put it in the game they wanted everybody using it...
auto tune was a creation t-pain prob added his own style to it so why does he want future doing it his way so he can say look i thought future that ..............future and tpain are both good plain and simple but tpain let that autotune sh*t go to his head

yo mr rogers is the best on autotune tho hands downhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM
 02-14-2013, 04:33 PM         #128
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if sounds good the ear will follow the birds have no rules when they are chirpping
 5 years ago '04        #129
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 POMP said:
there have been alot of techno music and electronic people that useed auto tune before tpain,,,i remember hearing brian eno using something in his songs way before tpain

i think tpain just blewup with it first and he let that go to his head...it reminds of when u play madden or 2k and these kids think every play is theres cause they used it first..look if they put it in the game they wanted everybody using it...
auto tune was a creation t-pain prob added his own style to it so why does he want future doing it his way so he can say look i thought future that ..............future and tpain are both good plain and simple but tpain let that autotune sh*t go to his head

yo mr rogers is the best on autotune tho hands downhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM
for a second i thought you was going to say roger troutman and i was going to go into a rant

yea people been using autotune before pain. cher used it for that terrible song in the late 90s/early 2000s
 02-14-2013, 04:51 PM         #130
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 POMP said:

:laughin g5:
 5 years ago '08        #131
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Future sounds like he is under water
 02-14-2013, 05:04 PM         #132
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, is Future not a joke artist like Lonely Island or some sh*t? I've only heard one of his songs, but I legitimately though it was a joke song. This guy is actually serious and has fans? The fu*k?
 5 years ago '12        #133
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 wtfchrlz said:
Wait, is Future not a joke artist like Lonely Island or some sh*t? I've only heard one of his songs, but I legitimately though it was a joke song. This guy is actually serious and has fans? The fu*k?
 5 years ago '10        #134
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 FlamboyantOne said:

The real future

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Barge; 02-14-2013 at 06:37 PM..
 02-14-2013, 06:37 PM         #135
NevrMetHimNedim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIRST OF ALL T-PAIN got rich with AUTO-TUNE which is fake sh*t which is not REAL music and NOW FUTURE is getting rich with BS music!
 5 years ago '07        #136
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
you deserve it future

haters cannot destroy your success, lord why are the haters favourite rappers begging future for a hook
 5 years ago '05        #137
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

make the right choice, sir.
I a.ssume this was an attempt to be funny,........

Them Red X's always ruin it
 02-15-2013, 10:10 AM         #138
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
no, if u did you would, cause the first thing they teach u is music theory which is the mathmatics of music... look at the key wheel chart if there is no rules no music

[pic - click to view]

if you dont understand that then you dont understand music
i listen to future... im a dj... i know about music cause as a producer i play in certain keys to perceive a certain emotion/mood
as a dj i mix within bpm (a rule of music) and keys (another rule of music) because if i mixed out of key the mix sounds like sh*t... when u mix in keys it sounds like it accompanies it and this is why my mixes stand out from these other wanna b djs on campus...
This is the first thing you learn about in any music class you take... even the piano is based on a mathmatic system and thats why they are a certain amount of keys on each octave and how some E sharp is F and F flat is E instead of G sharp being A flat and A flat being G sharp
Its all rules
I listen to future, i fu*ks with his astronaut status mixtape, i play future all the time but i know the difference between being innovative, like tpain was with his autotune, he understands the purpose of it (being a key correction for vocalist/assistant and then wacking out the settings to give the talkbox effect like roger zapp) then just throwing a random setting on prerecorded sh*t like future did... no matter what you say can make me believe you have any understanding in music theory...
Even the examples you gave when you was trying to prove ur point had nothing to do with music theory...

There is no boundries to music but they're damn sure are alot of rules...
The key wheel is music 101 for beginners
I suggest that anyone making music read all they can on music theory there is no limit to what u can learn from reading books

The funny thing is that most people think dubstep is a bunch of random notes strung together but they are extremely well put together tracks
 5 years ago '11        #139
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,762 | Props total: 4968 4968
 datVAkid said:
so if u sucking aids infected d!ck for money ur living right

money doesn't measure success
just gotta be outrageous huh.

T-Pain made his money doing something different and now cant stand to see someone else do it. LIKE Most Black Folks Do when they get money
 5 years ago '06        #140
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 BtMkRs said:
just gotta be outrageous huh.

T-Pain made his money doing something different and now cant stand to see someone else do it. LIKE Most Black Folks Do when they get money
No i was just showing that the statement wasnt factual... even if it was outrageous our not it proved the fallacy of his statement...

and there are people out here in every city of this world sucking aids infected d!cks for money so it really wasnt outrageous

and why do racist people be on a hip hop forum... greed is pass all color boundaries, grow up bruh

i never hear tpain bring up future like he is mad at him, tpain even said if it works for him then it works for him? the media and mother fu*kers like you is what making him seem jealous, this n*gga is doing other sh*t to make money... understand tpain is just not a vocalist, he is a producer, a writer, and has other projects he does outside of hip hop and if yaw wasnt so closed/young minded then you will understand there is money outside of hip hop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy