T-Pain: Future Doesn't Understand Autotune Technology

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM         #101
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why T-Pain is mad, because Future is stealing all his collab money and since his solo career isn't what it used to be, he's upset. I personally don't understand it, because when T-Pain showed up in that big huge clown necklace at the award show, he was bragging about how he had so many millions stashed away, so it was no big deal. If people mess with Future's music, he's doing something right. I just find it humorous that so many people use AutoTune, but if they're people who call T-Pain for songs, he doesn't mind. Like I said before, he mysteriously had no issue with Wayne/Birdman using it when he was on fire, but yet decided to go in on Ron Browz. Mighty convenient.....just admit that only people who you're friends with can use it, and everyone else has to beg you for the permission and come get lessons on proper usage, and I'd respect that a lot more.
 02-14-2013, 09:58 AM         #102
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent wasn't exactly using it the proper way, either......yet T-Pain didn't have a problem with him either, he just picks on people who he thinks won't answer him, or that he can act more successful than
 5 years ago '04        #103
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 688 688
And Wayne had it down packed right?
 5 years ago '04        #104
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
 BtMkRs said:
If you can make money with something... you're doing it right. point blank
slavery made money.... I guess the slavemasters were doin it right
 5 years ago '07        #105
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
T-Pain was taking exception and getting all salty when Jay made death of Autotune...then he apologized talking about he was out of line and character. Oh the Irony.
 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM         #106
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep......because Jay-Z wasn't someone he could clown and stunt on......he only goes after those who he feels like are lower on the food chain, so to speak
 5 years ago '12        #107
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
t-pain done as far as hooks. khaled might throw him bone

Skammy Gee said:
slavery made money.... I guess the slavemasters were doin it right
eat a d!ck fu*kboi
 5 years ago '07        #108
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
 datVAkid said:
Producer
DJ
play piano drums organ guitar bass and sax whats good
and what the fu*k are you talking about
learn the theory of music...
because if you really did all those you was talking about you would know exactly what im talking about
Okayyyy bro. If you really did all that u said u did, youd understand what im saying.
It's koo tho , you win.

Good job bro.
 02-14-2013, 11:42 AM         #109
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Chief Keef uses auto tune it sounds good or it sounds like straight a.ss.

But Future. ?

Turn On The Lights is such an awful sounding song because of that auto tune. He don't even try in that sh*t sounds like he recorded that sh*t on the first G Snap.

Future can write good music but dude SUCKS a.ss AT RAPPING
 5 years ago '04        #110
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 23542 23542
future is today's ja rule, with autotune

t-pain mad cus he fell off
 5 years ago '05        #111
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
if it comes to Autotune T Pain > Future

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #112
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Goosie McNeen said:
Okayyyy bro. If you really did all that u said u did, youd understand what im saying.
It's koo tho , you win.

Good job bro.
no, if u did you would, cause the first thing they teach u is music theory which is the mathmatics of music... look at the key wheel chart if there is no rules no music

[pic - click to view]

if you dont understand that then you dont understand music
i listen to future... im a dj... i know about music cause as a producer i play in certain keys to perceive a certain emotion/mood
as a dj i mix within bpm (a rule of music) and keys (another rule of music) because if i mixed out of key the mix sounds like sh*t... when u mix in keys it sounds like it accompanies it and this is why my mixes stand out from these other wanna b djs on campus...
This is the first thing you learn about in any music class you take... even the piano is based on a mathmatic system and thats why they are a certain amount of keys on each octave and how some E sharp is F and F flat is E instead of G sharp being A flat and A flat being G sharp
Its all rules
I listen to future, i fu*ks with his astronaut status mixtape, i play future all the time but i know the difference between being innovative, like tpain was with his autotune, he understands the purpose of it (being a key correction for vocalist/assistant and then wacking out the settings to give the talkbox effect like roger zapp) then just throwing a random setting on prerecorded sh*t like future did... no matter what you say can make me believe you have any understanding in music theory...
Even the examples you gave when you was trying to prove ur point had nothing to do with music theory...

There is no boundries to music but they're damn sure are alot of rules...
 5 years ago '04        #113
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
 datVAkid said:
no, if u did you would, cause the first thing they teach u is music theory which is the mathmatics of music... look at the key wheel chart if there is no rules no music

[pic - click to view]

i listen to future... im a dj... i know about music cause as a producer i play in certain keys to perceive a certain emotion/mood
as a dj i mix within bpm (a rule of music) and keys (another rule of music) because if i mixed out of key the mix sounds like sh*t... when u mix in keys it sounds like it accompanies it and this is why my mixes stand out from these other wanna b djs on campus...
This is the first thing you learn about in any music class you take... even the piano is based on a mathmatic system and thats why they are a certain amount of keys on each octave and how some E sharp is F and F flat is E instead of G sharp being A flat and A flat being G sharp
Its all rules
I listen to future, i fu*ks with his astronaut status mixtape, i play future all the time but i know the difference between being innovative, like tpain was with his autotune, he understands the purpose of it (being a key correction for vocalist/assistant and then wacking out the settings to give the talkbox effect like roger zapp) then just throwing a random setting on prerecorded sh*t like future did... no matter what you say can make me believe you have any understanding in music theory...
Even the examples you gave when you was trying to prove ur point had nothing to do with music theory...

Thank you.
 5 years ago '06        #114
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
also even jay z says death of autotune wasnt directed at tpain, cause even kanye was using autotune before and after... it was for all the people that was d!ck riding on the trend
 5 years ago '04        #115
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Muunsta said:
eat a d!ck fu*kboi
*insert camron umad gif here*
 5 years ago '05        #116
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
n*gga welcome to hip hop. We been using equipment differently from its intended purpose.

The whole culture was based off that sh*t.
 02-14-2013, 01:34 PM         #117
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CakedUP23 said:
Turn On The Lights is such an awful sounding song because of that auto tune.
keep hating, wasnt the #1 song for no reason
 5 years ago '06        #118
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Jeezydasnowman said:
keep hating, wasnt the #1 song for no reason
so every number 1 hit is a classic?

i fu*ks with it too, i like the perceived melodies in the song, but it took me months to get over his voice to actually appreciate it
 02-14-2013, 01:58 PM         #119
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
fam, Autotune isn't rocket science, once you have the right settings and set the proper song notation, all you have to do is sing.

I use the it all the time.

My dude wtf is this sh*t? I think he means that Auto Tune is an instrument in itself when used right, just because you add the effect does not make it sound better...........and I agree.
 5 years ago '07        #120
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 datVAkid said:

[pic - click to view]

Its all rules

That's not what the guys trying to say though, what people perceive as good music isn't as simple as "he's hitting the right notes" you cannot but science into peoples opinion on what sounds good and what doesn't. You may know the science but you do not know the philosophy behind art.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy