Emmett Till’s Family is Rightfully Angry at Lil Wayne’s Blatant Disrespect

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
corny line and its in TERRIBLE taste. no reason to write something like that. Wayne could have name dropped him, but in a different way. That just sounds disrespectful.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,877 | Props total: 13668 13668
a looooot of tom a.ss n*ggas in here, n*ggas really oking and downplaying this fu*kery?
 5 years ago '10        #63
space
space
not even a racial issue it's a decency issue, damn yall wayne stans.......
 02-14-2013, 02:48 AM         #64
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

I think one of his most ignorant songs is whip it like a slave but the Sambo in me actually loved the track new day new yay whip it hard like kunta kentae
 5 years ago '07        #65
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
they should have just said Wayne needs to stop talking about pus*y so much b.c all it does is show his insecurity as a f*g
 5 years ago '10        #66
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #67
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18438 18438
"The matter is made is even sadder by the fact that Till’s legacy was trampled by Lil Wayne, Future and Universal Records right in the middle of Black History Month."

Leave Fewtch the fu*k out of this
 5 years ago '12        #68
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
Some of yal in here deserve to have a bomb delivered to your front door
 02-14-2013, 03:33 AM         #69
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne got n*ggas talkin again

w for frank oceans
 02-14-2013, 03:34 AM         #70
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh after reading 3 comments...godamn yall let sh*t get to u
 5 years ago '10        #71
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
This thread really fu*kn LOST

[spoiler - click to view]

smells like sausage and sellouts in here
 5 years ago '06        #72
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: As a black man & Lil Wayne fan(Stan 2 some) since we were both adolescents I find da lyrics irresponsible, disrespectful & classless. During Wayne's rise 2 cross-over success, fame & fortune over da past few years I feel he's lost his way & integrity musically & creatively wit his lack luster approach compared 2 what got him here.
 5 years ago '05        #73
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
 datnolaboy said:
Serious question...at what point does your sense of humor kick in? Like at what point does "making light of a serious situation" become funny. Is it okay for comedians and not musicians?

Seriously, cause Dave Chappelle could make a hilarious skit about slavery and most everybody will laugh it off. Any comedian will tell you most of their stuff comes from dark places. So at what point does it become okay to make a joke?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular I'm just asking...
Making light of a brutal murder of a child isn't funny. I'll put it like this. If it was your 15 year old son, would you laugh?

Let's say Wayne's baby girl died suddenly by choking on something and a rapper says "he'll choke a bi*ch with his d!ck like Wayne's daughter," would Wayne NOT care?

I'll just end it this way. I'm not offended, nor will I ever be offended by someone of lower intelligence like Wayne. He simply doesn't know any better. But I can't defend what he said like some people. it's indefensible. Call me a sellout. I have no problem with being called that when it isn't true anyways.
 5 years ago '04        #74
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1448 1448
 Peterparker said:
The Till family is saying it's causing distress to them so what the fu*k are you talking about? Did you even listen to the interview. Dr.Boyce Atkins was interviewing one of Emmett's cousins and the cousin spoke on behalf of the whole family. So yes they are very hurt by the line. Just because I don't know these people personally doesn't mean their stories don't affect me. What happened to Emmett Till could have happen to any of my family members during that time. I'm sorry if you're too fu*king detached from humanity to realize that.

But don't come off self righteous in honor of one of you're favorite rappers Lil Wayne. If I feel like that sh*t is out of pocket if he says or ANYBODY says it I got a right too. Is my opinion affecting YOU? If it aint then suck a d!ck somewhere else and move along.

You don't know Wayne so stop coughin his balls so hard. LOL@ Stop it five n*gga been listening to Wayne too hard. How can you tell me to not speak on something cuz I don't know the person but u cuffing Wayne hard.

Humor is based on one's perception. Execution of the joke plays a big part in it. The execution of Wayne's metaphor was in poor taste and not even close to funny. It was shock value and he knew exactly what he was doing when he spit it. That's why he waited to the breakdown of the beat to say the line and follow it up with a snicker so he knew exactly what he was doing.

So yes I can laugh at dark humor. But even some comedians draw the line and if they go over the line then they can admit it. Were all humans so let's not try to act like humans are not capable of crossing the line somewhere. Just because it's deemed entertainment doesn't mean it's right and exact. I aint some stiff. And it's funny you brought up Chappelle cuz one of the reasons he quit his show because he felt like ppl wasn't getting the message and instead of laughing with him he realize some ppl were laughing at him.

The thing w/ Chappelle was the fact he put a informative twist to his comedy. So it wasn't just dumb a.ss comedy w/ no substance. It had substance behind it and the execution was perfect on his race related content and it was all around funny. Wayne is not a comedian and while some of his punchlines can be funny other times he's just rhyming to rhyme w/ no substance or nothing to back up. So you know a person like Wayne you're dealing with a negro who lacks knowledge of self and isn't in tune w/ his ancestors plight and doesn't mind degrading himself or his ppl for the dollar.

sh*t most ppl don't listen to Wayne like that that's why most ppl are just now speaking on this line. I never even heard the line till now. It had nothing to do w/ cuz his family said so. I don't listen to Wayne at all like that.
compelling... honestly...but yea... everyone was bumping the drought 3 when he said the first emmit till line.
 5 years ago '08        #75
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
"Not to dwell on the the past but to keep it real
I gotta represent for Emmett Till, all the dead souls in the field" - Officer Ricky
 5 years ago '07        #76
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,653 | Props total: 70236 70236
la Reid pulled the song

fu*k this mop headed wannabe
 5 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Bkjj11 said:
la Reid pulled the song

fu*k this mop headed wannabe
he didn't pull the song. he said he was going to change it. they probably just going to blank till's name out
 02-14-2013, 09:19 AM         #78
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
he didn't pull the song. he said he was going to change it. they probably just going to blank till's name out
 5 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 s7venwords said:
i was saying the song is still going to exist. i don't even know if its even on itunes yet since they said its leaked and all that.

they can try to take down all the leaks they want but people already have that one. they can just say its a regular version later and post it if they want to.

universal just going to edit that line out and put it out there and clear channel is going to play it after they do that.

thats what im getting from all of this
 02-14-2013, 09:29 AM         #80
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i was saying the song is still going to exist. i don't even know if its even on itunes yet since they said its leaked and all that.

they can try to take down all the leaks they want but people already have that one. they can just say its a regular version later and post it if they want to.

they just going to edit that line out and put it out there and clear channel is going to play it after they do that.

thats what im getting from all of this
I agree, I was just posting the link for those who might of missed it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy