most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2013, 01:16 PM         #41
Capo202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jets Fool said:
Just a few years ago Wayne said something about Emmit Till on the drought 3 and no one noticed.
u never lied...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #42
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
I can tell already this is going to become a race war. Like white people had anything to do with Wayne saying what he said. He's a grown man, He made his decision.
 02-13-2013, 01:26 PM         #43
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i get theyre upset but it is what it is. how many katrina/ 9-11 lyrics do we here
I dont think Wayne meant to disrespect the family. However black people in general who dont know about Emitt Till should educate themselves. His family fought for the rights of African Americans and almost lost their lives f!ghting this case. The white men that did this to Emmit in the 50's got away with it and threatened the family throughout the trial.It took until either the 90's or early 2000's to retry the case,but by then the men had already lived their lives,were in their 80's,and died in prison. THIS HAS ALOT TO DO WITH YOUR RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE TODAY AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

Kids 2day are lost and partly the blame for the death of quality hiphop.Most are d!ckriderz,fanboyz,and followers. Its like with fans today,they hear someone say "oh that song nice" deep down you could know its trash,but to be cool and fit in,you convince yourself that its a nice song.

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-13-2013 at 01:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #44
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Wonder if they have an approx number

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #45
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
as a rapper i found the humor
as a human i found the disrespect
 5 years ago '11        #46
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 blackjeezus said:
I dont think Wayne meant to disrespect the family. However black people in general who dont know about Emitt Till should educate themselves. His family fought for the rights of African Americans and almost lost their lives f!ghting this case. The white men that did this to Emmit in the 50's got away with it and threatened the family throughout the trial.It took until either the 90's or early 2000's to retry the case,but by then the men had already lived their lives,were in their 80's,and died in prison. THIS HAS ALOT TO DO WITH YOUR RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE TODAY AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

Kids 2day are lost and partly the blame for the death of quality hiphop.Most are d!ckriderz,fanboyz,and followers. Its like with fans today,they hear someone say "oh that song nice" deep down you could know its trash,but to be cool and fit in,you convince yourself that its a nice song.
im well aware of his death and its significance. my point is that entertainers (specifically musicians and esepcially comedians) should be free to express themselves in ANY way they choose. now obviously we can choose to show our displeasure by not buying albums or attending shows/concerts, but the artist need to have that mindset as not to stifle their creativity.

some of the funniest jokes ive ever heard have been about r*pe, poverty, and crime. yet i can laugh at these things in the proper context beceause i know that they have no bearing on reality. i agree that there are many lost kids in today's generation, but honestly in the grand scheme of things lil wayne has no real power. maybe some kids dress like him and in the worst case scenario some person commits a crime. meanwhile the education system is falling apart, a "war" on drugs, unemployment rate, etc are affecting millions of kids. not lil wayne.

Last edited by Gatorfan2611; 02-13-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #47
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Peterparker said:
If you aint sweating it or defending then move ya a.ss to the side and let us real conscious brothas discuss this **** a.ss negro Wayne and his lack of knowledge and respect for his elders.

On the real I don't even listen to Wayne like that but I don't give a fu*k what rapper says what them n*ggas some coons too and need to be checked outside of music for disrespectful lines. Any human has a right to say whatever they want to say. Just like we have a right to say fu*k Wayne for this line.

When Hot 97 choose to clown Nicki Wayne bi*ch a.ss came with all kind of code and ethics about how you don't diss nobody in the crew or that's a female you don't talk about a female. So all of a sudden it was serious w/ Wayne it was more then just entertainment. And many ppl co-signed him on that. Now he can make light of Emmett Till situation TWICE!! That sh*t aint cool

I hope this dude come to Houston for All-Star Weekend. If me and my patnas can get past his bodyguard we fu*king dude up like EMMETT TILL on sight.
n*gga you not even about that life. Like you knew Till get the fu*k outta here. Didn't even read ya whole sh*t cuz you came off as a dumbass automatically.

It's called dark humor. Every black person wants to get defensive when blacks are disrespected but disrespect their own race every damn day. Like you talking bout you gonna fu*k up Wayne what happened about that black on black violence yall "conscious brothas" talking about?

Take it as what it is. There is far more disrespectful and actually relevant to your life sh*t being said and done around you every damn day. Get mad about that. Do something about THAT.

It wasn't mocking Till. It was just a metaphor. Not even a hint of disrespect. Get over it
 5 years ago '04        #48
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 299 299
i wonder how many people had to google who emmet till was...
 5 years ago '10        #49
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
Im talkin about slavery, but yeah kkk just continued the onslaught.
What does that have to do with Lil Wayne or Emmett Till?

Just bringing it up because that's what you're brainwashed to do?
 5 years ago '08        #50
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 BiZz said:

[pic - click to view]

Crazy
 5 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6413 6413
 mrjam7 said:
i wonder how many people had to google who emmet till was...
but isn't that a good thing if they don't know

at least now they know
 5 years ago '10        #52
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Peterparker said:
Man shut the fu*k up with ya pom pom carrying a.ss. You don't know me all you see is a computer screen and the name "PETERPARKER". So let's keep it like that. Get the fu*k off Wayne d!ck he don't know you and you don't know him. You not in Houston so it aint like we gone meet.

How can you say I came off like a dumb a.ss yet you admit you didn't read the whole statement? Reading is fundamental you dumb fu*k. A stupid mothafu*ka taking up for a rich stupid mothafu*ka how did I not see that coming?

You say like I knew Emmett Till? Do you know Wayne?? So why the fu*k are you worried about what me and some militant brothas I hang with want to do to Wayne?

How do you know what I campaign against when it comes to issues plaguing black people as awhole? See you don't know me fu*k boy so don't ever attempt to do so. This aint no black on black violence. This brothas wanting to put hands on a ignorant a.ss ****. We aint talking about k!lling we just wanna whip some a.ss and teach some lessons the hard way.

It was a metaphor that was mocking Till and making light of a serious situation. It was bad taste period. Till family aint laughing. And you don't know if I know Till family either ya dumb fu*k. I got love for my ppl. I got love for wayne too as a ignorant black man. But he need to be swayed in the right direction. He need to learn some codes and ethics. He need his a.ss whooped
Don't need to know a person to know that they are stupid. I ain't defending no one. You just come off stupid.

sh*t ain't affecting nobody's life. It ain't causing no distress to the Till family. Nobody is being k!lled because of it.

Black people always over exaggerating sh*t. Turning every goddamn thing into a personal vendetta.

People made jokes about 9/11 like a year after it happened. Was in bad taste but whatever. People make jokes about it today, 13 years later. Still kind of in bad taste but people laugh now.

This sh*t happened 60 years ago. Stop it five
 5 years ago '04        #53
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Wayne fu*ked up on this one it's nothing funny about this. I don't care if it happen 3000 years ago.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #54
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Peterparker said:
Man shut the fu*k up with ya pom pom carrying a.ss. You don't know me all you see is a computer screen and the name "PETERPARKER". So let's keep it like that. Get the fu*k off Wayne d!ck he don't know you and you don't know him. You not in Houston so it aint like we gone meet.

How can you say I came off like a dumb a.ss yet you admit you didn't read the whole statement? Reading is fundamental you dumb fu*k. A stupid mothafu*ka taking up for a rich stupid mothafu*ka how did I not see that coming?

You say like I knew Emmett Till? Do you know Wayne?? So why the fu*k are you worried about what me and some militant brothas I hang with want to do to Wayne?

How do you know what I campaign against when it comes to issues plaguing black people as awhole? See you don't know me fu*k boy so don't ever attempt to do so. This aint no black on black violence. This brothas wanting to put hands on a ignorant a.ss ****. We aint talking about k!lling we just wanna whip some a.ss and teach some lessons the hard way.

It was a metaphor that was mocking Till and making light of a serious situation. It was bad taste period. Till family aint laughing. And you don't know if I know Till family either ya dumb fu*k. I got love for my ppl. I got love for wayne too as a ignorant black man. But he need to be swayed in the right direction. He need to learn some codes and ethics. He need his a.ss whooped
Serious question...at what point does your sense of humor kick in? Like at what point does "making light of a serious situation" become funny. Is it okay for comedians and not musicians?

Seriously, cause Dave Chappelle could make a hilarious skit about slavery and most everybody will laugh it off. Any comedian will tell you most of their stuff comes from dark places. So at what point does it become okay to make a joke?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular I'm just asking...
 5 years ago '06        #55
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
I could see family getting upset but damn you other people, it's a lyric in a song. Dude isn't claiming to be civil rights leader or political commentor. It rhymed and it made the point he was going for. Don't listen if you catching feelings.
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Keep letting them diss you and your ancestors then Tom.
smh. just because he shows the view of an unbiased person doesnt make him an uncle tom. the line has been out for ages. no one cared til the family did and they are late.

does it make it right? no
but the fact that most prolly laughed it off and are just now championing for some action is rediculous and hypocritical.
 5 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 justinjones said:
but isn't that a good thing if they don't know

at least now they know
^ another thing... most DONT know and coincidentally they only get mad reading up on it and seeing the pictures.
 5 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6413 6413
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
^ another thing... most DONT know and coincidentally they only get mad reading up on it and seeing the pictures.
yea i didn't know who it was until david banner pointed it out back in the early 2000s

and my family is from mississippi

kanye compared his face from the accident to emmett till on through the wire. is that at all disrespectful?
 5 years ago '12        #59
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 3097 3097
its disrespectful but people going to ignore this quick

wayne is not going to say sorry for that Emmett Till line

i can understand if Em said this

this is not going to stop his record sells
 5 years ago '07        #60
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Gatorfan2611 said:
im well aware of his death and its significance. my point is that entertainers (specifically musicians and esepcially comedians) should be free to express themselves in ANY way they choose. now obviously we can choose to show our displeasure by not buying albums or attending shows/concerts, but the artist need to have that mindset as not to stifle their creativity.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy