The Weeknd – Twenty Eight (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Affectz said:
"28:
This is months after Echoes Of Silence and this is his over view of how it all started House Of Balloons.
The Weeknd is looking at the fame and the women and he comes back to Valerie. He says that she isn't truly welcome in his home but when he says that he means in his mind. He continues to say that she isn't welcomed but thoughts of her still stay on his mind. Next he sees that its not her fault she's not even there the thoughts of her are all his own doing. And that he should have never welcomed her into his world. The next verse is about all the DDs one in particular that he gave his number that keeps giving it away to other people. These girls are clearly flooding his mind though and there controlling him like Dirty Diana. (This verse also is talking about how the fans told everyone to listen to his music and now he has more fans then he is personally wanted at first, he is saying why did you guys share all my music I'm becoming to big and I can't get out of the spot light. He also goes onto say that he would never made this music if he knew he couldn't go back to the way it was). Now he goes onto say that he wishes he never picked up these love less groupies. The song is also a double entendre for Coke he is pretty much saying that he should have just left the Coke in the club but it keeps following him into his everyday life because he is so addicted to it.

(Video analyzation: He is doing a interview and its show the media and how he doesn't enjoy the media and how it bores him.. All the imagery out side of the media is what going threw his head. The girl on the bed is suppose to be Valerie (she is dressed like she was back in the House Of Balloons days) that can only see him from the outside (the tv) but she is in his mind always haunting him even durning the interview. Know the visuals for the next two verse are simply all the women that he's have fu*ked and he doesn't really care about them he still only cares about Valerie. He knows all these women are fake and just want him for his status which is why he sits back and just enjoys them for there looks in return but he is still haunted by Valerie. The final scene shows him leaving the studio and walking back to where Valerie is because he wants her back. On a music level this shows that he is leaving behind all the bull sh*t again and he just wants to put out music for the fans. And like always Valerie represents the OG fans. So when he is being haunted by her he is actually being haunted by the OG fans that want quality music and he knows he would be no where without them.. So he is coming back to us with and he just wanted to make this video to close the chapter and all the media and money that came with it. With a single music video and he is saying that he is going back to the art, the music )
Damn I missed all of that *turns on Trilogy*
 5 years ago '10        #42
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
Abels my dude and all but dude has no charisma in his video's.....song goes hard though
 5 years ago '06        #43
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1819 1819
 Troubleman1990 said:
n*gga shut your hater a.ss up.
Dumb a.ss n*gga like go outside for a change.
so im a hater cuz i dont have a drug problem nor emo and can control my bi*ches....
 5 years ago '12        #44
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
i see alot of n*ggas are sukkahs for white bi*ches with small t*ts
 5 years ago '13        #45
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Yes! The homie the weekend comes through with visuals of nekkid s3xy petite white chicks with fake t*ts and him over thinking things.

5 years ago '13        #46
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 Affectz said:
"28:
This is months after Echoes Of Silence and this is his over view of how it all started House Of Balloons.
The Weeknd is looking at the fame and the women and he comes back to Valerie. He says that she isn't truly welcome in his home but when he says that he means in his mind. He continues to say that she isn't welcomed but thoughts of her still stay on his mind. Next he sees that its not her fault she's not even there the thoughts of her are all his own doing. And that he should have never welcomed her into his world. The next verse is about all the DDs one in particular that he gave his number that keeps giving it away to other people. These girls are clearly flooding his mind though and there controlling him like Dirty Diana. (This verse also is talking about how the fans told everyone to listen to his music and now he has more fans then he is personally wanted at first, he is saying why did you guys share all my music I'm becoming to big and I can't get out of the spot light. He also goes onto say that he would never made this music if he knew he couldn't go back to the way it was). Now he goes onto say that he wishes he never picked up these love less groupies. The song is also a double entendre for Coke he is pretty much saying that he should have just left the Coke in the club but it keeps following him into his everyday life because he is so addicted to it.

(Video analyzation: He is doing a interview and its show the media and how he doesn't enjoy the media and how it bores him.. All the imagery out side of the media is what going threw his head. The girl on the bed is suppose to be Valerie (she is dressed like she was back in the House Of Balloons days) that can only see him from the outside (the tv) but she is in his mind always haunting him even durning the interview. Know the visuals for the next two verse are simply all the women that he's have fu*ked and he doesn't really care about them he still only cares about Valerie. He knows all these women are fake and just want him for his status which is why he sits back and just enjoys them for there looks in return but he is still haunted by Valerie. The final scene shows him leaving the studio and walking back to where Valerie is because he wants her back. On a music level this shows that he is leaving behind all the bull sh*t again and he just wants to put out music for the fans. And like always Valerie represents the OG fans. So when he is being haunted by her he is actually being haunted by the OG fans that want quality music and he knows he would be no where without them.. So he is coming back to us with and he just wanted to make this video to close the chapter and all the media and money that came with it. With a single music video and he is saying that he is going back to the art, the music )
Lmao I didn't get any of this from the trilogy album? All I got was dope vocals but usually his music lyrically don't be that deep. Like on his Crew Love song with Drake he says "First flight from polland" and that all I remember from all his voice and adlibs. I like that song, dont get me wrong, but he oversings.

I also doubt his project means all of that aside from being high and fu*king bi*ches that do drugs and then being sad you did drugs, cause your deeply alone or some sh*t.

Smokeen Freeman said:
So u tellin me The Weeknd goin die a legend?
And this reply to his comment was biggest understatement of 2013.

5 years ago '07        #47
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Like many have said before me, Abel the GAWD!

The Weeknd’s Trilogy >>>
 5 years ago '10        #48
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 Kobane said:
Abel the Gawd

He love them white hoes huh

I need a video for The Morning, Valerie & Montreal and maybe D.D.
Montreal is my sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #49
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
tites and a dope concept

song is crack too
 02-13-2013, 11:21 PM         #50
starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly the only song I jam from Weeknd from all 3 of his mixtapes is The Morning.. Loft Music had a run but it just drags in the end.. this sh*t was cool though I gotta check his album
 02-14-2013, 02:00 AM         #51
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I commented on jt video I just can't get down to listening to some one singing but the video was nice
 5 years ago '06        #52
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
n*gga be soundin like michael jackson sometime. sh*t cray
 02-14-2013, 04:07 AM         #53
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dopeness
 5 years ago '04        #54
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 ralph lauren said:
2 white bi*ches showin t*ts and dancin= VOTY
yes.
 5 years ago '08        #55
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 839 839
Hott track Pointless video....
 02-14-2013, 10:04 AM         #56
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now THIS sh*t RIGHT HERE! is hard! i played dis sh*t in da car atleast a hunned times last night my shorty was sickk, i swear i done went thru wat he talkin bout
 02-14-2013, 10:07 AM         #57
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to think dat hes only 21 nd has the songs dat he does plus writes his own shyt.. its def. amazing.. his music has substance,meanings nd gud concepts
 5 years ago '07        #58
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 DAHNIC said:
Pointless video....
 5 years ago '13        #59
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
His video was not pointless.

I wanna see him do a video for Gone. That's the jam right their but a bit too long. This n*gga love singing for 9 minutes long and sh*t, nah mean.

Last edited by Guvnor; 02-14-2013 at 04:12 PM..
 02-14-2013, 02:21 PM         #60
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga only 21? Dude a beast with this singing sh*t. Aint nothin fu*king with "Wicked games" real sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago