The Weeknd – Twenty Eight (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
dope
 5 years ago '07        #22
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
this n*gga is the singing j. cole to me. boring. i downloaded two of his projects so don't try to tell me i didn't give it a chance n*ggas.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Abel the Gawd

He love them white hoes huh

I need a video for The Morning, Valerie & Montreal and maybe D.D.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Young_Impetuous said:
this n*gga is the singing j. cole to me. boring. i downloaded two of his projects so don't try to tell me i didn't give it a chance n*ggas.
You didnt give it a chance n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
The bi*ch that wasnt nekkid was Romanian... the guy that was talking was speaking in romanian too he love them white hoes
 5 years ago '06        #26
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
That's my goat.
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 8212 8212
This & rolling Stone is my fav off the trilogy sh*t. Didnt like dis n*gga at first but, his music grew on me.
 5 years ago '12        #28
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 2754 2754
 02-13-2013, 08:30 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goes to show you, depressing music ain't going nowhere, just need the right n*gga doing it.
 5 years ago '06        #30
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 4523 4523
 OoChiLLoO said:
look- i love the music- and the itty bitty titty commitee i aint complainin about, BUT WHAT THE fu*k THIS n*ggaS VIDEOS BE ABOUT?????????????? just a bunch of random a.ss imagery that aint got sh*t else to do with the song. Someone decipher this clusterfu*k of a video for me please.
"28:
This is months after Echoes Of Silence and this is his over view of how it all started House Of Balloons.
The Weeknd is looking at the fame and the women and he comes back to Valerie. He says that she isn't truly welcome in his home but when he says that he means in his mind. He continues to say that she isn't welcomed but thoughts of her still stay on his mind. Next he sees that its not her fault she's not even there the thoughts of her are all his own doing. And that he should have never welcomed her into his world. The next verse is about all the DDs one in particular that he gave his number that keeps giving it away to other people. These girls are clearly flooding his mind though and there controlling him like Dirty Diana. (This verse also is talking about how the fans told everyone to listen to his music and now he has more fans then he is personally wanted at first, he is saying why did you guys share all my music I'm becoming to big and I can't get out of the spot light. He also goes onto say that he would never made this music if he knew he couldn't go back to the way it was). Now he goes onto say that he wishes he never picked up these love less groupies. The song is also a double entendre for Coke he is pretty much saying that he should have just left the Coke in the club but it keeps following him into his everyday life because he is so addicted to it.

(Video analyzation: He is doing a interview and its show the media and how he doesn't enjoy the media and how it bores him.. All the imagery out side of the media is what going threw his head. The girl on the bed is suppose to be Valerie (she is dressed like she was back in the House Of Balloons days) that can only see him from the outside (the tv) but she is in his mind always haunting him even durning the interview. Know the visuals for the next two verse are simply all the women that he's have fu*ked and he doesn't really care about them he still only cares about Valerie. He knows all these women are fake and just want him for his status which is why he sits back and just enjoys them for there looks in return but he is still haunted by Valerie. The final scene shows him leaving the studio and walking back to where Valerie is because he wants her back. On a music level this shows that he is leaving behind all the bull sh*t again and he just wants to put out music for the fans. And like always Valerie represents the OG fans. So when he is being haunted by her he is actually being haunted by the OG fans that want quality music and he knows he would be no where without them.. So he is coming back to us with and he just wanted to make this video to close the chapter and all the media and money that came with it. With a single music video and he is saying that he is going back to the art, the music )
 5 years ago '06        #31
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
Cause I loveee you! And I neeeeed you! I only want youuuu!
 5 years ago '10        #32
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
Abel the God
 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM         #33
SHELUZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<3<3<3
 5 years ago '05        #34
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
Any timetable for a major label release? Been over a full year since Echoes of Silence dropped.
 5 years ago '12        #35
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
Love them white girls
 5 years ago '06        #36
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
First time in two years he dont look like a junkie
 5 years ago '07        #37
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Classic sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #38
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Im Soo Special said:
WTF am I missing something?

You can show t*ts on youtube?
You're missing out on a lot of videos...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #39
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 OoChiLLoO said:
look- i love the music- and the itty bitty titty commitee i aint complainin about, BUT WHAT THE fu*k THIS n*ggaS VIDEOS BE ABOUT?????????????? just a bunch of random a.ss imagery that aint got sh*t else to do with the song. Someone decipher this clusterfu*k of a video for me please.
The song is about a thirsty chick that put him on blast after he smashed that I "think" he unintentionally stole from another n*gga...the vid shows her staring angrily at his interview, and shows him in the club when he spotted her. At the end I think she commits that because of her crazy thirst for dude when he was just tryna smash and pass that's what I saw/heard at least
 5 years ago '06        #40
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
wait so son crying about a bi*ch putting him on to more bi*ches.... this the 2nd time i heard some suspect sh*t from saturday
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy