Jeopardy Teen Champion Has Got Some Balls!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
bawwwseee
 5 years ago '09        #42
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,226 | Props total: 1770 1770
Awesome
 5 years ago '12        #43
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Gou said:

[pic - click to view]

ahahaah
 5 years ago '09        #44
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
 WillieMaysHayes said:
this guy just saved black history month

right when it was going downhill cause n*ggas didn't know who Emmett Till was...i can smell hope
 02-14-2013, 04:01 AM         #45
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
He deserves it. I wach Jeopardy all the time and players always bet too little on the double.
Same here, I watch every episode basically because I'm a knowledge/trivia wh0ore. The entire teen tournament I was rooting for Leonard to win because he was by far the least lame and humble contestant. Dude plays guitar and wants to be Jimi Hendrix he says. That was one other thing that had me rooting for dude. Look at that fu*king afro, you rarely see dudes with an afro like that these days.

That f*ggot in the middle, I forget his whole name like Burt Barrett or some gay sh*t, dude sounded like he was faking an ESPN broadcasters voice the entire time. I mean, he would say sir and sh*t, which is respectful but at the same time, this isn't 1950 my dude, this is 2013. He just SCREAMS phony. That's why in the OP's clip you can hear the guy recording the video say, "fu*k you" or whatever when the kid pumps his fist after getting it right. The guy is completely unlikeable and screams douche. He even said he wants to one day be the President. During the little chat sessions they have, during the last episode here, he plugged his social networking website which is some lame sh*t like, "Smiles for the Community" or something. Jesus Christ, I mean, yeah that on the surface is a nice productive thing but you know this clown is only doing it because it helps his "resume" so to speak. He must of said "community" 7 times within 5 seconds. Dude is like a Stepford Wive or Manchurian Candidate wired to be a politician. He's got the whole act down. No authentic or human side to this kid at all, it was disturbing. I actively rooted against that kid the whole time.

I'm white too btw, so this isn't racial bias either. It was seriously like watching two racial stereotypes go against the one normal kid. Math genius slash self aggrandizing Indian kid, and smug politically correct White robot kid. Get the fu*k out of here, give me the black kid with the afro all day. After Leonard won I stood up and clapped for real

Also, it was cool when they showed his mom in the crowd during the credits, she was all proud, crying and everything, real cool.

Also, all three contestants were from the South, suck it Northern states.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 02-14-2013 at 04:04 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
 whothebestmc said:
the funny thing is if that little indian guy had got the answer right he would have lost, that sh*t would have been classic
u just gonna have to take ya L on this one, broski..
 5 years ago '11        #47
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
 Gou said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah i was wondering who he look like hey 75 bands ain't no joke
 5 years ago '07        #48
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Wwill check lat
 5 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 5 years ago '06        #50
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 WillieMaysHayes said:
u dont know how jeopardy works do u? lol

you make your bet before you know the question.

the commercial from when they determine the topic into the question is where they make their bets.
obviously he wasnt comfortable with his knowledge in the topic, so he didnt go all out.
dawg, your slow, just stop. dude's right, had indian guy knew the right answer he woulda finished with $40,400, and been the winner.

i'm happy for black dude, but this coulda been the most epic fail. black dude shouldn't have written that last part cuz fact is he didn't know he would have won at all.
 02-14-2013, 10:30 AM         #51
BeastGamer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
this guy just saved black history month

Haha COLD
 5 years ago '04        #52
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
 whothebestmc said:
the funny thing is if that little indian guy had got the answer right he would have lost, that sh*t would have been classic

5 years ago '04        #53
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
dawg, your slow, just stop. dude's right, had indian guy knew the right answer he woulda finished with $40,400, and been the winner.

i'm happy for black dude, but this coulda been the most epic fail. black dude shouldn't have written that last part cuz fact is he didn't know he would have won at all.
yeah this confirms what you and that first dude said, leonard def could have lost
 5 years ago '04        #54
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 YoungRockJizzay said:
But he didn't. Props to the young man a Leonard. Proof that we all are not ignorant and uneducated how media always portrays us.
what u mean, that kid is a super senior, 3rd year as a 12th grader
 5 years ago '11        #55
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Jayg36 said:
But Leonard that n*gga
All that needs to be said. Them other n*ggaz wouldn't have written that cuz they got no nuts. Leonard has too little confidence in his opponents, and too much swag, owww!
 5 years ago '11        #56
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
thanx for this. Black excellence
 5 years ago '06        #57
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 SHootar said:

any answer is better than no answer
 5 years ago '04        #58
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Jesszman said:
Dude was amazing. I like how he's not smug like the other two. Dude looks like he could barely put together the outfit. I think that's the best part about this. You know him and his family deserved that money

EDIT:

Here's a better video OP

dont really watch this show...so how it work?

so leonard had 37k on last question and didnt get right answer, then it changed to 40k. how come he aint lost no money for not getting right answer the but indian guy did?
 5 years ago '11        #59
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9485 9485
 VicDutch said:
u just gonna have to take ya L on this one, broski..
the fu*k are you talking about you idiot

you need to take your L if you can't grasp the simple math it took me to figure out he would have lost.

Superstar said:
 5 years ago '06        #60
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy