You must spend 10 years in a basement what would YOU pick?

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 CaliSteppin said:
18 year old-18 pts
Gym-5 pts
Full Kitchen-6 pts
Hygiene Products-3 pts
Satellite Radio-2 pts
Pool Table-1 pt
I wanted that TV But I cant drop the girl or the gym
You really gonna give up $5 Mil for a gym, instead of just hitting some push-ups?
 5 years ago '08        #202
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
@ some of the replies...
 02-14-2013, 12:42 PM         #203
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically you can't have a girl and the internet. I think I'd go with the internet, video games, tv, surround sound, and fastfood.

But one could argue that if you have tv and video games it's no need for internet then I'd take the girl and the radio in exchange for the surround sound.
 5 years ago '06        #204
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 2541 2541
The 18 year old - 18
Skylight - 2
hygiene products - 3
medical care - 3
gourmet food - 9

I could live with 5 mil
 5 years ago '05        #205
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
puppy - 6 points
skylight - 2 points
full kitchen - 6 points
library - 4 points
all tv shows & movies - 4 points
52" TV & All channels - 7 points
pool table - 1 point

= 30 Points
 5 years ago '04        #206
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Let me redo.

18 year old- 18 <<<< this some bullsh*t
TV-7
skylight-2
medical care-2
microwave-2

Man this sh*t ain't even worth it an*gga could get a hobby get real good at it and make 50 mil in 10 years.. fuk it
What the fu*k are you going to put in the microwave?

You aint got no damn food

5 years ago '06        #207
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
You guys ain't going to shave and stay mint?

You need hygiene products.

It's a must
 5 years ago '06        #208
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ddash said:
What the fu*k are you going to put in the microwave?

You aint got no damn food

The microwave said it comes with food
 5 years ago '04        #209
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
what if the 18 years old gets pregnant your kids will have to grow up in a basement ?
They have no knowledge of the real world they would have a culture shock when the ten years
are over unless you schooled them with books etc, they also need fresh air and sunlight to develop.
So my choice would be sunlight unlimited healty foods exercise 18 year old bish television and a phone
to contact the outside world. Also 10 years is a long time no contact with fam and friends
difficult ish
 02-14-2013, 01:12 PM         #210
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
~ UNLIMITED DRUGS ~ -------------------------------------------------4
~ PUPPY ~ --------------------------------------------------6
~ UNLIMITED FAST FOOD ~ ----------------------------------5
~TV with ALL PREMIUM CHANNELS & PACKAGES ~ --------------7
~ ALL VIDEO GAMES which HOPEFULLY comes with
THE GAME SYSTEMS since thats NOT a SEPARATE
OPTION like COMPUTER & INTERNET are ?? ~ -----------------4
~ HYGIENE PRODUCTS & JACUZZI BATHTUB ~ ----------------3
~ SKYLIGHT ~ ---------------------------------------------2
~ SURROUND SOUND with ALL RECORDED MUSIC ~ -----------4
-------------------------------------------------------------=
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
REASONING for ABOVE PICKS

I dont wanna be COMPLETELY SOLO for 10 YEARS Because That S/H/I/T will MAKE YOU go CRAZY so I gotta have a PUPPY for COMPANY ... PAUSE ... NO H/O/M/O (lol) but 18 POINTS for THE CUTE 18 YEAR OLD GIRL was a LITTLE TOO MUCH .. AFTER I BUST 2 or at MOST 3 TIMES .. SENSITIVITY is GONE for a COUPLE HOURS & I dont WANNA have to ARGUE about what MOVIES we WATCH or MUSIC we LISTEN to or NOT BEING ABLE to PLAY VIDEO GAMES USING THE TV because She wants to WATCH some CHICK FLICK or THE LIFETIME CHANNEL & EVEN THOUGH I got UNLIMITED DRUGS & I could SHARE with her ESPECIALLY when she was on her PERIOD to KEEP her LESS B/I/T/C/H/Y or NOT @ ALL I dont NEED or WANT to COMPROMISE DOING ANYTHING I WANNA DO for a SINGLE SECONDS of those 10 YEARS just to be ABLE to BUST 8 - 10 NUTS a DAY which I could do using MY HAND anyways (lol) SURROUND SOUND comes with ALL RECORDED MUSIC UP to that POINT when I ENTER THE BASEMENT & Thats COOL Theirs PLENTY of CLASSICS .. SO MANY I couldnt get thru ALL of them EVEN in 10 YEARS so NO NEW MUSIC because I didnt CHOOSE COMPUTER & INTERNET for 22 POINTS would NOT be a BIG DEAL .. & SKYLIGHT I would NEED because TOTAL DARKNESS 24/7 is like being TOTALLY SOLO 24/7 would EVENTUALLY MAKE ME CRAZY so I would probably OPEN THE SKYLIGHT for an HOUR A DAY while THE SUN was OUT & KEEP OPEN THE WHOLE NIGHT to see THE SKY & STARS while I got FADED .. PLAYED VIDEO GAMES .. WATCHED TV .. PLAYED with MY PUPPY .. ECT ...

When MY 10 YEARS was OVER I might NEED (*GASTRIC BYPASS*) from UNLIMITED & ONLY FAST FOOD & I would DEFINITELY NEED some kinda DETOX because THE UNLIMITED DRUGS would be OVER But I would still do DRUGS but NOT 24/7 like I would in a CONFINED BASEMENT so that would probably take $300,000 OR $400,000 out of my $5,000,000 so I would have $4.6 MILLION LEFT & I would be OK for a WHILE I THINK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(lol) I know NOBODY gonna READ ALL that but I am EXTREMELY BORED & OVER CAFFEINATED

Last edited by PLATAOPLOMO; 02-14-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM         #211
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drugs/weed - 5
Microwave/food - 2
Hygiene Products - 3
TV - 7
Female - 18

Just chilling waiting for that 5mill
 5 years ago '07        #212
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
You better hope that 18 year old bi*ch don't get pregnant within those 10 years or you wont have that full 10 mill when you get out lol.

TV
XM Radio
Unlimited Movies and Shows
Gourmet Chefs
Hygiene
Gym
Doctor
 5 years ago '11        #213
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
lol @ people that chose drugs, booze but no medical care
 5 years ago '08        #214
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
TV - 7
Girl - 18
Puppy - 6
Tobacco Products - 4

dont judge

10 years is a LONG time. Gotta cut the 10 mil in half and take the 35 points. Dont see how I could go 10 years in a basement without entertainment, s3x, companionship, or cigarettes hah
 5 years ago '04        #215
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
ok.. so i read every response...it was a funny a.ss thread...but ya know what

id take the money up front
take the sunroof (how that works for a basement behooves me but w/e)
industrial tools n sh*t
cell phone
hygiene
library
fast food
Pool Table.
since i dont HAVE to invest my money in the Stock market...id use it to order things from my library of fullly stocked info Id have any/everything delivered to me weekly using the phone... on the day i activate id also make countless pr0n with the phone uploading it afterwards because my phone that id choose is the galaxy note 2 which also works as a mobile hot spot. Believe it or not there are healthy options for fast food, but id need the hygiene products to clean me, the hoes, and to get rid of the smell of hot s3x and fast food.

Well how would i get hoes to come here?
easy...id use my books, and industrial tools to make half of the sunroof into a door that can lower things down to me, big enough to hold 3 people. Id have a bi*ch delivered to me weekly. my friends could visit, and id give them each 100,000 dollars to pursue any endeavor they wanted, Id have my least successful friend on my payroll to look after 4 restaurants id purchase all in the same area. (scouting done by a fam member)
make bank while im in there, check on them using the phone. Basically the phone would be utilitzed fully for the entire day of activation.
eh...and i shoot pool...just to keep life competitive. i mean with a door that lowers sh*t down to you and a phone, i can purchase everything else...including another phone lol.
 5 years ago '06        #216
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Imma try to cover everything for the 10 mill those 5 little points ain't worth losing 5 mill over...

Need the full Kitchen - 6 (so no need for the microwave, fast food, or gourmet food...If I'm living in a basement imma be bored A LOT of the time so the new recipes will keep me busy/sane...and it's fun to experiment)

Of course the TV - 7 (I can get caught up on all the news and with the premium package I won't need to get the unlimited movie sh*t I'll just catch whatever movie is on.)

It's almost a necessity to have that Skylight - 2 (How the fu*k am I to know if it's day or night?! My sleeping pattern would be all fu*ked up)

The Internet cost way too much to not be able to download or stream so I'll pass and wtf is a computer without the internet? Pass!

I'll prolly get tired of the young bi*ch after I fu*k for a while so that still leaves 9 years and some change I gotta deal with the immature bi*ch, and then she'll probably fu*k around and want half of the money or some sh*t so yea I'll pass and just settle for some epic fap sessions of soft core pr0n on my TV!

I workout all the time so the weight room is a must - 5

Don't need a surround sound i'll just turn the TV up
Barry Bonds???
No library don't really read books like that
Hygiene? Who am I tryna smell good for?
No doctor I rarely get sick
No games this was tough but I noticed the older i get the less I play
No booze I might drink myself into an early grave...I'll drink first thing when I get out as a celebration for my 10 mill...
No drugs I only do weed (see below)
No tobacco
Won't acknowledge the t***n s*t
No tools
No camera I might get caught up doing some wild sh*t on tape lol

This fu*kin cell phone is tough tho, I figure that I would need to call family and check up on friends and sh*t, but after 10 years I figure a lot of family members will probably die during that time and I don't think I can deal with that sh*t isolated in a basement by myself, it would take my mind off the 10 millie prize and I'd just break out the skylight roof I got. So I'll talk to y'all when I'm on the outside

Then I would get that green house emphasis on "green" - 2

A lil pool never hurt - 1

Puppy (hey I need something to talk to) - 6

And the gun in case I need to put the dog away (no doctor remember) - 1

That's my 30
 5 years ago '04        #217
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 MADIA said:
TV - 7
Girl - 18
Puppy - 6
Tobacco Products - 4

dont judge

10 years is a LONG time. Gotta cut the 10 mil in half and take the 35 points. Dont see how I could go 10 years in a basement without entertainment, s3x, companionship, or cigarettes hah
But no food is fine.
 5 years ago '11        #218
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 kingdavid22 said:
Most of you bx niccas live in your mom's basement anyway. And y'all are making a game out of it.

TizOnly1 said:
You really gonna give up $5 Mil for a gym, instead of just hitting some push-ups?
I feel you, but n*gga you do that for 10 years while i lift weights, play basketball, run, and keep my motor skills sharp and get my upper body right swinging that bat. My physique will be sh*tTING on yours and 99% of the world. Them muscles are pretty much gonna be locked in for good.. Not to mention you can easily burn 2-4 hours a day in that gym.

Mr X said:
lol @ people that chose drugs, booze but no medical care
them people are gonna find they a.ss in the basement stankin and take that cash to buy some drugs and booze on vacation somewhere.
 5 years ago '05        #219
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Qbert said:
The 18 year old - 18
Skylight - 2
hygiene products - 3
medical care - 3
gourmet food - 9

I could live with 5 mil
So that young chick is your only form of entertainment.......for TEN years????

Good luck with that
 5 years ago '05        #220
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Only take the 18 year old if it's a new one every month. No fu*king way would I ever be locked in the same room with the same female for 10 years. Plus she gonna be 28 by the time you get out.

WTF yall needin health care for... You aint doin sh*t but sittin around in a basement.

30 points...
TV -7
Movies -4
Games -4
Kitchen -6 (I know how to fu*king cook)
Hygiene -3
Pool Table -1
Booze -5

Workout Room -5
nothin else really... just to get to 40 I would add skylight and cell phone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy