Feb 12 - Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1821
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,462 | Props total: 4678 4678
The black Zodiac k!ller

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2013, 01:51 PM         #1822
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dorner was a fu*king dumbass. If he really wanted to succeed, he should not have written that manifesto. If he absolutely needed to write it and have it published, he should've chosen a place where he couldn't be easil tracked. Not his fu*king Facebook. He should've posted it on 4chan from a fu*king library or some place like that.

That way, he would not have been on anybody's radar after the couple was k!lled. If he had remained anonymous, he could've taken more cops out.

I'm not saying I wanted cops to die. Just saying saying how I think the plan would've worked out better....

then again, he would've been outed anyway after he was caught on cam throwing the guns away... He could've thought of a better way to dispose of them, if he needed to dispose of them at all. Since the cops would not have been on his radar, he could've kept them hidden somewhere to avoid the risk of being caught throwing them away.
 5 years ago '10        #1823
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6694 6694
Lmao y'all are stupid

For real tho.....is he dead or what? CNN isn't saying much but I still see the reports of him believing to be dead are still up
 5 years ago '07        #1824
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,240 | Props total: 4716 4716
lawd lawd lawd only the interwebs can inject comedy into this serious story. Thank you gentlemen.
 5 years ago '12        #1825
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Games Addict said:
Dorner was a fu*king dumbass. If he really wanted to succeed, he should not have written that manifesto. If he absolutely needed to write it and have it published, he should've chosen a place where he couldn't be easil tracked. Not his fu*king Facebook. He should've posted it on 4chan from a fu*king library or some place like that.

That way, he would not have been on anybody's radar after the couple was k!lled. If he had remained anonymous, he could've taken more cops out.

I'm not saying I wanted cops to die. Just saying saying how I think the plan would've worked out better....

then again, he would've been outed anyway after he was caught on cam throwing the guns away... He could've thought of a better way to dispose of them, if he needed to dispose of them at all. Since the cops would not have been on his radar, he could've kept them hidden somewhere to avoid the risk of being caught throwing them away.
He released that manifesto for a reason, to have the police shook and scared, and thats exactly what it did. He wanted them to KNOW that he's commin for them, he wanted them to feel the fear. If he was just pickin them off one by one without a word being said then that would just leave everyone confused
 5 years ago '05        #1826
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Games Addict said:

or even do the damage he wanted and then put up the manifesto.

by the looks of things though he was another nut job that just flipped his lid
 02-14-2013, 02:03 PM         #1827
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He released that manifesto for a reason, to have the police shook and scared, and thats exactly what it did. He wanted them to KNOW that he's commin for them, he wanted them to feel the fear. If he was just pickin them off one by one without a word being said then that would just leave everyone confused
No... after maybe the 2nd k!lling, the cop's would've realized they were dealing with someone picking off cops....

but if they have no idea who he is, Dorner could've had an easier time getting around. He probably would not have gotten stuck on Big Bear...

and like other dude said, he could've k!lled a few, THEN put up the manifesto anonymously. There's got to be a way to post something on the internet wihtout the feds being able to track you.... they can track 4chan easily... but there's got to be a smarter way to do it...
 5 years ago '08        #1829
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
Dorner watching himself on TV with his momma eating chips and salsa

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1830
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 837 837
 SLiPP said:
The police burned the cabin down.

they must have burnt all his weapons too since they havent found any....

5 years ago '07        #1831
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
 cuddyduce said:
Dorner watching himself on TV with his momma eating chips and salsa

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #1833
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
Does anyone remember what exactly they said on the scanners about the renegade LAPD swat teams on the scene that came in helicopters?
 5 years ago '07        #1834
space
space
 Mr Kush said:
Does anyone remember what exactly they said on the scanners about the renegade LAPD swat teams on the scene that came in helicopters?
 Michael 1987 said:
No, because the second they showed up Dorner shot a Rocket Launcher an took them out.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1835
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Michael 1987 said:
No, because the second they showed up Dorner shot a Rocket Launcher an took them out.

[pic - click to view]

a rocket launcher?! fu*k!
 5 years ago '07        #1836
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Christopher Dorner is dead ... officially ... now that officials say they have POSITIVELY identified the k!ller's remains.

The San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept. released a statement saying, "The charred human remains located in the burned out cabin in Seven Oaks have been positively identified to be that of Christopher Dorner."

Officials say he was identified through dental records.

Dorner died in a remote cabin in Big Bear, CA -- where he engaged police in an intense gun battle. Dorner shot and k!lled one cop in the firef!ght and wounded another.

Cops had been chasing Dorner for days after he allegedly k!lled 3 people earlier in the month, including another police officer.

Read more:
 5 years ago '07        #1837
space
space
We will keep your memory alive...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1838
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
He's dead #RIP

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1839
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Michael 1987 said:
Don't wanna believe this but Tmz is on they sh*t when it comes to deaths just like when they called the Michael Jacksons death so i gotta roll with emDorner legend lives on
[pic - click to view]

It's was on first in breaking news
 5 years ago '05        #1840
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
R.I.P. Chris Dorner.......real n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy