Video inside The Deep Dark Web
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
119 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1801
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
anyone know where i can get some dorner t shirts?
 5 years ago '04        #1802
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
pretty sure he had a hostage, popped em (the shot the cops heard), started the cabin on fire and took off, later they ID the body as not him and the man hunt is back on while chris is hangin out on the slice of life somewhere south of miami
 5 years ago '09        #1803
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,175 | Props total: 1337 1337
If I see that Arnold smiley one more fu*king time
 5 years ago '11        #1804
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 Zaosyn said:
If I see that Arnold smiley one more fu*king time

huh?
 5 years ago '10        #1805
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
on another note peep this thread....

5 years ago '04        #1806
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
on another note peep this thread....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1807
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,100 | Props total: 1440 1440
 finishim said:
pretty sure he had a hostage, popped em (the shot the cops heard), started the cabin on fire and took off, later they ID the body as not him and the man hunt is back on while chris is hangin out on the slice of life somewhere south of miami
The police burned the cabin down.
 5 years ago '04        #1808
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 SLiPP said:
The police burned the cabin down.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1809
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 5045 5045
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

There is no limit to the amount of props the creator of this smiley deserves...

[pic - click to view]

ronnie, make this sh*t official!
 5 years ago '07        #1810
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 5045 5045
The legend continues to grow.

Dorner just spotted.

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2013, 12:03 PM         #1811
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1812
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,685 | Props total: 18339 18339
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Dorner just spotted.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1813
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 6203 6203
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Dorner just spotted.

[pic - click to view]

dude is going to fade away from society....i bet every now and then calls will come through talmbout they spotted his a.ss....spotted not saw. Homey is going to be the next bigfoot the cops on the list in his manifesto are going to die stressing that dorner could get them at any time what if this was the plan all along? psychological warfare?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1814
Fresh.E 66 heat pts66
space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5024 5024
The black Zodiac k!ller

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2013, 12:51 PM         #1815
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dorner was a fu*king dumbass. If he really wanted to succeed, he should not have written that manifesto. If he absolutely needed to write it and have it published, he should've chosen a place where he couldn't be easil tracked. Not his fu*king Facebook. He should've posted it on 4chan from a fu*king library or some place like that.

That way, he would not have been on anybody's radar after the couple was k!lled. If he had remained anonymous, he could've taken more cops out.

I'm not saying I wanted cops to die. Just saying saying how I think the plan would've worked out better....

then again, he would've been outed anyway after he was caught on cam throwing the guns away... He could've thought of a better way to dispose of them, if he needed to dispose of them at all. Since the cops would not have been on his radar, he could've kept them hidden somewhere to avoid the risk of being caught throwing them away.
 5 years ago '10        #1816
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 8418 8418
Lmao y'all are stupid

For real tho.....is he dead or what? CNN isn't saying much but I still see the reports of him believing to be dead are still up
 5 years ago '07        #1817
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
space
$9,360 | Props total: 4974 4974
lawd lawd lawd only the interwebs can inject comedy into this serious story. Thank you gentlemen.
 5 years ago '12        #1818
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 7839 7839
 Games Addict said:
Dorner was a fu*king dumbass. If he really wanted to succeed, he should not have written that manifesto. If he absolutely needed to write it and have it published, he should've chosen a place where he couldn't be easil tracked. Not his fu*king Facebook. He should've posted it on 4chan from a fu*king library or some place like that.

That way, he would not have been on anybody's radar after the couple was k!lled. If he had remained anonymous, he could've taken more cops out.

I'm not saying I wanted cops to die. Just saying saying how I think the plan would've worked out better....

then again, he would've been outed anyway after he was caught on cam throwing the guns away... He could've thought of a better way to dispose of them, if he needed to dispose of them at all. Since the cops would not have been on his radar, he could've kept them hidden somewhere to avoid the risk of being caught throwing them away.
He released that manifesto for a reason, to have the police shook and scared, and thats exactly what it did. He wanted them to KNOW that he's commin for them, he wanted them to feel the fear. If he was just pickin them off one by one without a word being said then that would just leave everyone confused
 5 years ago '05        #1819
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 10604 10604
 Games Addict said:

or even do the damage he wanted and then put up the manifesto.

by the looks of things though he was another nut job that just flipped his lid
 02-14-2013, 01:03 PM         #1820
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He released that manifesto for a reason, to have the police shook and scared, and thats exactly what it did. He wanted them to KNOW that he's commin for them, he wanted them to feel the fear. If he was just pickin them off one by one without a word being said then that would just leave everyone confused
No... after maybe the 2nd k!lling, the cop's would've realized they were dealing with someone picking off cops....

but if they have no idea who he is, Dorner could've had an easier time getting around. He probably would not have gotten stuck on Big Bear...

and like other dude said, he could've k!lled a few, THEN put up the manifesto anonymously. There's got to be a way to post something on the internet wihtout the feds being able to track you.... they can track 4chan easily... but there's got to be a smarter way to do it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy