Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1561
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
why would he have an I.D on him that says his real name?
 5 years ago '06        #1562
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
How did they find his Wallet and his id in the cabin when they said he dropped it last week in San Diego when he tried to rob the boat??
 5 years ago '12        #1563
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 NoName said:
So is the pic shopped or not?
Yeah.
 5 years ago '07        #1564
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 williemayshayes said:
67 pages around my way

Deep down im kinda glad he got away.

this will take the cake away from the cleveland cops who were shooting at eachother
lmfaoooooooooo say wahhhh?
 5 years ago '12        #1565
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Where's it say they found his wallet? Just curious. I haven't heard this.
After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the court records. That same day, a guard at the Point Loma Naval Base told authorities he had spotted a man matching Dorner's description trying sneak onto the base, the records said.

This is when they found it the first time
 5 years ago '12        #1566
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
No I meant this time.

Or is that just a rumor that was started in this thread?
Oh, nah. They claimed they found another wallet with his driver's license in the cabin

He never emerged from the ruins and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The a.ssociated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.
 5 years ago '12        #1567
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
He might've used the wallets as decoys for dat a.ss

5 years ago '04        #1568
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5206 5206
If its id from different state than its okay but he cant have more than 2 ids from one state. Driver license and state id.
 5 years ago '05        #1569
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Ghost Writer said:
Wait...what?

Whatever, man. You said they didn't know if anyone else was in there. I posted information that stated that they did know and you came in on some, "Well, they don't know for sure. Just because no one lived there doesn't mean no one was in there".

That seems like a lot to a.ssume. The police did their investigation and determined no one was in the house.

Your basing your argument off the fact that maybe there was a bum hiding in the closet of a vacant, locked cabin in the middle of the woods.
i was hoping you would let this go but you already said something that was inaccurate, so everything else you say comes into question. so lets be clear the LAST thing you did was post "information", apparently all you did was post your "misunderstanding" of reports

and there you go saying someone is "assuming" when you "assumed" they chased him in a house...let it go homie, you're off on this one...try something else
 5 years ago '09        #1570
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,864 | Props total: 66955 66955
regardless if it was him or not the police state murdered a human being

they pushed him back inside the cabin when he tried to escape and blocked the exit

the murder was done by throwing in some tear gas cannisters in the cabin

theres a whole lot more to this story then what the corporate media is reporting
 5 years ago '08        #1571
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Ghost Writer said:

There is no shame in murdering him. He was a threat to them. He shot 2 police officers just before then. What did you expect them to do?

You think he was going to politely surrender himself?

There is nothing questionable about them murdering him. Even though it has been reported that they think he shot himself. Regardless even if they did k!ll him, that was the point. There is nothing shady or against procedure regarding that situation.
oh but there is. the same people saying hes evil for f!ghting fire with fire, then go off and say "yeah burn that fu*ker alive", its ironic
 5 years ago '06        #1572
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
Locking yourself in a house w/o a hostage is the last thing you want to do when running from the cops. How do we know there weren't any additional people in there
 5 years ago '09        #1573
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,864 | Props total: 66955 66955
the cops were hellbent on murdering this k!ller without any due process whatsoever
 5 years ago '06        #1574
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Ghost Writer said:
It's not even an issue of that. They didn't k!ll him for the fu*k of it. They had to. It's not that difficult to understand.
Lol I obviously understand why the cops k!lled him. But why are they denying setting the place on fire if they have nothing to hide? Wouldn't they straight up admit yeah we burned that nig?
 5 years ago '04        #1575
matelyan 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 messy marv stan said:
the cops were hellbent on murdering this k!ller without any due process whatsoever
I wish they would take that kind of approach with known Mexican Cartel k!llers in the LA area, murderous gang members plauging the inner cities or confirmed human traffickers in Los Angeles who prey on the young and the weak. I'd even welcome this kind of show of force it if was directed towards violent, r*pey s3xual predators lurking near LA schools, parks and other places where women and children congregate.

But unless someone else comes out and starts talking sh*t about the police and k!lling cops, I don't think we'll ever seen this kind of police work again. It's sad that they focus this much effort on 1 bad guy in LA, while there are probably hundreds of others in the city who are just as despicable and worthy of this kind of action by the police!
 5 years ago '04        #1576
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 838 838
 matelyan said:
I wish they would take that kind of approach with known Mexican Cartel k!llers in the LA area, murderous gang members plauging the inner cities or confirmed human traffickers in Los Angeles who prey on the young and the weak. I'd even welcome this kind of show of force it if was directed towards violent, r*pey s3xual predators lurking near LA schools, parks and other places where women and children congregate.

But unless someone else comes out and starts talking sh*t about the police and k!lling cops, I don't think we'll ever seen this kind of police work again. It's sad that they focus this much effort on 1 bad guy in LA, while there are probably hundreds of others in the city who are just as despicable and worthy of this kind of action by the police!
 02-13-2013, 12:42 PM         #1577
winwin1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustJivin said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1578
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Y'all still trying to keep that hope alive, huh? Dorner on the same island with 2Pac just chillin
 5 years ago '08        #1579
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
The legend of the Big Bear has begun
 5 years ago '12        #1580
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
body found was female

EDIT-
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago