Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1561
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
space
$20,982 | Props total: 7871 7871
If its id from different state than its okay but he cant have more than 2 ids from one state. Driver license and state id.
 5 years ago '05        #1562
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10666 10666
 Ghost Writer said:
Wait...what?

Whatever, man. You said they didn't know if anyone else was in there. I posted information that stated that they did know and you came in on some, "Well, they don't know for sure. Just because no one lived there doesn't mean no one was in there".

That seems like a lot to a.ssume. The police did their investigation and determined no one was in the house.

Your basing your argument off the fact that maybe there was a bum hiding in the closet of a vacant, locked cabin in the middle of the woods.
i was hoping you would let this go but you already said something that was inaccurate, so everything else you say comes into question. so lets be clear the LAST thing you did was post "information", apparently all you did was post your "misunderstanding" of reports

and there you go saying someone is "assuming" when you "assumed" they chased him in a house...let it go homie, you're off on this one...try something else
 5 years ago '09        #1563
messy marv stan 4698 heat pts4698
space
space
$60,833 | Props total: 85269 85269
regardless if it was him or not the police state murdered a human being

they pushed him back inside the cabin when he tried to escape and blocked the exit

the murder was done by throwing in some tear gas cannisters in the cabin

theres a whole lot more to this story then what the corporate media is reporting
 5 years ago '08        #1564
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
 Ghost Writer said:

There is no shame in murdering him. He was a threat to them. He shot 2 police officers just before then. What did you expect them to do?

You think he was going to politely surrender himself?

There is nothing questionable about them murdering him. Even though it has been reported that they think he shot himself. Regardless even if they did k!ll him, that was the point. There is nothing shady or against procedure regarding that situation.
oh but there is. the same people saying hes evil for f!ghting fire with fire, then go off and say "yeah burn that fu*ker alive", its ironic
 5 years ago '06        #1565
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 980 980
Locking yourself in a house w/o a hostage is the last thing you want to do when running from the cops. How do we know there weren't any additional people in there
 5 years ago '09        #1566
messy marv stan 4698 heat pts4698
space
space
$60,833 | Props total: 85269 85269
the cops were hellbent on murdering this k!ller without any due process whatsoever
 5 years ago '06        #1567
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 980 980
 Ghost Writer said:
It's not even an issue of that. They didn't k!ll him for the fu*k of it. They had to. It's not that difficult to understand.
Lol I obviously understand why the cops k!lled him. But why are they denying setting the place on fire if they have nothing to hide? Wouldn't they straight up admit yeah we burned that nig?
 5 years ago '04        #1568
matelyan 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 2140 2140
 messy marv stan said:
the cops were hellbent on murdering this k!ller without any due process whatsoever
I wish they would take that kind of approach with known Mexican Cartel k!llers in the LA area, murderous gang members plauging the inner cities or confirmed human traffickers in Los Angeles who prey on the young and the weak. I'd even welcome this kind of show of force it if was directed towards violent, r*pey s3xual predators lurking near LA schools, parks and other places where women and children congregate.

But unless someone else comes out and starts talking sh*t about the police and k!lling cops, I don't think we'll ever seen this kind of police work again. It's sad that they focus this much effort on 1 bad guy in LA, while there are probably hundreds of others in the city who are just as despicable and worthy of this kind of action by the police!
 5 years ago '04        #1569
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1015 1015
 matelyan said:
I wish they would take that kind of approach with known Mexican Cartel k!llers in the LA area, murderous gang members plauging the inner cities or confirmed human traffickers in Los Angeles who prey on the young and the weak. I'd even welcome this kind of show of force it if was directed towards violent, r*pey s3xual predators lurking near LA schools, parks and other places where women and children congregate.

But unless someone else comes out and starts talking sh*t about the police and k!lling cops, I don't think we'll ever seen this kind of police work again. It's sad that they focus this much effort on 1 bad guy in LA, while there are probably hundreds of others in the city who are just as despicable and worthy of this kind of action by the police!
 02-13-2013, 11:42 AM         #1570
winwin1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustJivin said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1571
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
Y'all still trying to keep that hope alive, huh? Dorner on the same island with 2Pac just chillin
 5 years ago '08        #1572
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,402 | Props total: 25066 25066
The legend of the Big Bear has begun
 5 years ago '12        #1573
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6209 6209
body found was female

EDIT-
 5 years ago '10        #1574
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Ghost Writer said:
They did know though. Trust me they wouldn't have proceeded unless they knew he didn't have hostages.

The lady who owned the house called them and told them it was a vacant cabin.

Also, just because they didn't "officially confirm" it was him, that doesn't mean much. 2 officers got into a shootout with a man that looked like Dorner in the area in which he was hiding. Regardless if it was him or not, it was someone who had just shot 2 cops.

The only things they meant but they couldn't 100% confirm it was him, is that the had yet to k!ll him and examine his body.

As far as the cabin being burnt down and it belonging to someone....that's a very small price to pay. I'm sure she has insurance. It's just not that big of a deal.
the one's that "spotted" him were asked if he had on camo and they couldn't answer.

Matt504 said:
Let this be a lesson to all potential whistleblowers, if there's corruption taking place at your place of employment, keep your mouth shut and look the other way.

Basically...........I can a.ssure you black lapd officers got the memo to stfu and don't say sh*t.

Matt504 said:
if Dorner hadn't snitched on his co-worker about kicking a perp in the face, he wouldn't have lost his job, and those four innocent precious lives wouldn't have been taken.

just look the other way.

code amongst crooked pigs will not be broken......

Matt504 said:
sooooo..... ummmm......

explain the wallet.

la riots version lol

ima80baby said:
Come on Matt. Dorner didn't snitch, he reported something that was wrong and got sh*tted on for it. He shouldn't have lost his job. Cops like him are a rarity and it's sad to think that he would be fired for actually doing his job. The fact that there are so few like that is the reason people get harassed, abused and k!lled by cops everyday.

sarcasm homie since the pro lapds are ignoring his posts lol

SLiPP said:
He might've used the wallets as decoys for dat a.ss

rooooffffffllllllll
picture me trolling

Ghost Writer said:
It's not even an issue of that. They didn't k!ll him for the fu*k of it. They had to. It's not that difficult to understand.

ask them other ppl they swiss cheesed up thinking it was Dorner
 5 years ago '11        #1575
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1576
space
space
Michael is just a troll trying to gain some Internet game by overusing a smiley
 02-13-2013, 12:23 PM         #1577
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael 1987 bodyin' these sugar foot a.ss n*ggas!

5 years ago '11        #1578
space
space
 TB said:
where do yall see the remains were female?
Somebody photoshopped a pic of CNN and they believed it
 5 years ago '10        #1579
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672

[video - click to view]

sucks to be a black man in a lapd suit and keep some sort of dignity right now. Dorner got fired and fu*ked over for exposing excessive force and racism. They should just start bleaching themselves

[pic - click to view]

sellouts.....

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-13-2013 at 12:33 PM..
 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM         #1580
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
I ain't even trying to do that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy