Feb 12 - Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1501
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Kush said:
Did you also cost the LAPD $100,000,0000 + and embarrass them in the process?

No?

Then shut up, geek

He didnt cost the LAPD $100,000,000+, he cost tax payers that much. So when California has to cut the budget to low income education to offset this, don't complain.

5 years ago '07        #1502
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
I'm mad they spent all this money trying to k!ll ONE man. Weak a.ss LAPD
 5 years ago '05        #1503
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 Kadillac87 said:
He didnt cost the LAPD $100,000,000+, he cost tax payers that much. So when California has to cut the budget to low income education to offset this, don't complain.

ya us tax payers will be the ones that have to pick up the bill in the end.
 5 years ago '05        #1504
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
n*gga had his wallet in an Otterbox case
 5 years ago '08        #1505
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
If he is in fact dead then I believe he took his own life.

On the videos posted earlier, the police said "there was a single gunshot that went off."

5 years ago '06        #1506
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
I'm starting to think this whole sh*t was a hoax. They usually release pictures of slain cops their were none. Then there is all this.

This the worst script I've seen in a long time! This story has more holes in it than Christopher supposedly put in the officers. A cop records the shoot out on tape as it happens? The only footprints in the snow on the property are the two cops they show? No footage of the "slain", cops. I've never seen anyone escape a cop shooting. C'mon man! BTW. I know LL Cool J wishes they would stop using his unauthorized photo. Lol

I didn't write the above FYI.
 5 years ago '06        #1507
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
Once they started the fire I was at another coverup.

Must have been to burn the dead hostages bodies
 5 years ago '12        #1508
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17360 17360
 Matt504 said:
they can't identify the body, but these motherfu*kers claim to have found his Identification.

I guess that wallet was fireproof.

He didnt have his wallet on him. They found his wallet in some random place last week
 5 years ago '05        #1509
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Ghost Writer said:
How was it not? They didn't do it with the intentions of torturing him. It was a tactical move to k!ll him while providing minimal risk to officers.

If he didn't want to burn alive he could of came outside once the fire started .

Also based off the reports I've heard he shot himself before he was able to suffer. So what's your argument again?
there's a couple things i have a problem with in terms of just letting the sh*t burn down and setting it on fire on purpose. mainly...they didnt know who was in there. they were pretty certain that droner was of course, but he could of had lord knows who in there tied up in the bathroom or something

and on a lesser note...that was somebody's house kind of fu*ked up to burn it down like that, but desperate times i suppose
 5 years ago '12        #1510
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17360 17360
 StateProperty88 said:
there's a couple things i have a problem with in terms of just letting the sh*t burn down and setting it on fire on purpose. mainly...they didnt know who was in there. they were pretty certain that droner was of course, but he could of had lord knows who in there tied up in the bathroom or something

and on a lesser note...that was somebody's house kind of fu*ked up to burn it down like that, but desperate times i suppose
All jokes aside I had an issue with this sh*t to. Cause they already pointed out how at one point he had hostages in another cabin or w/e

Also the fact that they refuse to confirm anything makes me feel like the police force might have fu*ked this sh*t up.

They reported yesterday that he had help from an a.ssociate they refused to identify....What if yesterday they burned that a.ssociate up....or what if they burned the a.ssociate and a hostage up?

They don't wanna report the obvious L IMO.
 5 years ago '11        #1511
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
They still claiming "I don't know how the fire started" When they just played audio saying burn it down
 5 years ago '05        #1512
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
They did know though. Trust me they wouldn't have proceeded unless they knew he didn't have hostages.

The lady who owned the house called them and told them it was a vacant cabin.

Also, just because they didn't "officially confirm" it was him, that doesn't mean much. 2 officers got into a shootout with a man that looked like Dorner in the area in which he was hiding. Regardless if it was him or not, it was someone who had just shot 2 cops.

The only things they meant but they couldn't 100% confirm it was him, is that the had yet to k!ll him and examine his body.

As far as the cabin being burnt down and it belonging to someone....that's a very small price to pay. I'm sure she has insurance. It's just not that big of a deal.
they didnt know who was in that house, how could they?

like you said 2 guys got in a shootout and he ran in a cabin and for some reason you think they know the exact circumstances of the principles that were in the cabin?
 5 years ago '07        #1513
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 762 762
Am i the only one noticing the house that he had the standoff at and the cabin thats burning look nothing the same?

Last edited by Goosie McNeen; 02-13-2013 at 10:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1514
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
He had hostages in another cabin, yes. He was chased into this cabin at random and it was confirmed vacant.

Them not confirming anything is just part of the process. Stop over thinking. There is a body and they have yet to do the conclusive tests to determine it is him. That doesn't mean much though. It's clearly him. They chased him in there.

Also, even if they have done tests they have no legal obligation to get the information to the media.

There's no avoiding the L if it was truly taken as you suggest. There is simply no way to hide it. If they made a mistake and he is still alive we will know shortly. They have no reason to hide it. If he is not dead it is in there best interest to let the public know of that.
how was it confirmed vacant? the lady that hasnt been in there for months because its her vacation home tells police its her house and no one SHOULD BE in there...and yet someway somehow, bullets are flying out of that house, it was vacant then was it?

im not over thinking anything you're the one that is actually. they didnt have a way to confirm who was in that house...to think otherwise is over thinking it. they they kept their distance the whole time. DIDNT EVEN SEE HIM, and didnt get close till the set the thing on fire...and yet it was confirmed that no one was in the house, even though someone was shooting from the house.
 5 years ago '09        #1515
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
His id? Didn't they say some bus driver gave his wallet to police? How many wallets he got?
 5 years ago '05        #1516
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Like I said, he was chased into the house at random. It was not a residence in which he had previously set up shop. Prior to him breaking in there was no one in the house unless it was someone who was squatting there illegally which is highly unlikely.

And again, like I said, they probably have much more information then we as average citizens have. You're a.ssuming that they only know what the media is telling us which is retarded.
stop telling people what they are thinking and doing homie...that is retarded

and if it was random then like i said...they dont know who or what the fu*k was in there, regardless of legally, illegally, likely, or unlikely...THEY DIDNT KNOW. now you can tell me the a.ssumed no one was in there, i can take that. but to act like they had any type of certainty is naive
 5 years ago '10        #1517
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1437 1437

[video - click to view]

02-13-2013, 10:55 AM         #1518
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #1519
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Ghost Writer said:
So you believe the police department has no more information then we as the public have??? You can't be serious right now?

Like I said earlier it was "reported" that one of the officers followed him INTO the cabin. Maybe he confirmed it was empty.

They wouldn't set fire to the house if they had any inclination that there was someone besides Dorner in the house. It's a simple as that. To a.ssume otherwise is ridiculous. That's not how police departments operate. a.ssuring the safety of citizens is of the utmost importance to any police department.
They had no way of knowing b/c bullets were flying

LAPD and Police are Scum of the Earth , bottom feeding bacteria that grow out of sh*t , as it melts in the fu*king sun . They didn't even plan to give this man a trial , just burn him alive .
 5 years ago '12        #1520
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
Ghost Writer does his homework

I'm still waiting for confirmations though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy