Feb 12 - Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1461
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 StateProperty88 said:
this the part that gets me, i thought his tactics would be a little better for someone that was suppose to be trained at tactical combat. that n*gga drove to the mountains burned his truck, and ran up in a cabin
Man, they haven't even confirmed is the body in the cabin is that of a man. You can count the ribs and confirm that.

This story is shaky on so many levels..................

Oh, and
 5 years ago '08        #1462
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Frank Hampton said:
I think his plan came undone when he couldn't get the boat to start when a rope got stuck in the rotor then he had to improvise. But still should have had a plan B
@ plan b
 5 years ago '11        #1463
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 tdnupe3 said:
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.

I don't buy anything about this story.

The whole story is shaky. You mean to tell me that this was able to hide out for 5 days in a cabin with two hostages, only to leave said cabin to go and carjack someone AT NOON........................

Then he goes to the "cabin", has a shootout with the deputies. k!lls one, and wounds the other, only to then chill for a few hours while the police get themselves together. Another shootout at the backdoor of the cabin. The authorities then hear an isolated gunshot within the cabin (which was only reported once the cabin burned to the ground) followed by a fire that engulfs the cabin and all it's contents leaving a body identifiable only by dna and dental records (which we have to wait days or maybe even weeks for results).

I'm not one for tin foil conspiracies, but nothing about this story passes the smell test. 5 years to plan, and you get caught because you carjack some people in the middle of the day in a mountain town where you are probably one of only 10 black people in the town at the time.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... .................

Oh, I almost forgot

It's him. Dorner gone, our n*gga dead

He tried to steal a boat and it didn't work so he went into panic mode. The axel on his car broke so he had to set it on fire and fled into the woods. A blizzard was coming so he has to hide in an empty cabin. Maids came to clean up the cabin and they found Dorner hiding. He tied them up and stole their car. They got loose, called they police, and the police sent out a BOLO for the stolen car. They found him and he tried to steal another car to get away. Got chased back into the woods until they set they cabin on fire.

Y'all thought he was a mastermind because he wrote a 11 pg paper rambling on about Bill Cosby and pr0nstars

Didn't get anybody on his hit list
 02-13-2013, 08:53 AM         #1464
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnickKilla92 said:

your avi is at city walk in universal studios orlando
Nah Virginia beach around 08
 5 years ago '12        #1465
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 Kadillac87 said:

He tried to steal a boat and it didn't work so he went into panic mode. The axel on his car broke so he had to set it on fire and fled into the woods. A blizzard was coming so he has to hide in an empty cabin. Maids came to clean up the cabin and they found Dorner hiding. He tied them up and stole their car. They got loose, called they police, and the police sent out a BOLO for the stolen car. They found him and he tried to steal another car to get away. Got chased back into the woods until they set they cabin on fire.

Y'all thought he was a mastermind because he wrote a 11 pg paper rambling on about Bill Cosby and pr0nstars

They aint confirmed nothing. Me and my n*ggas out here tryna get it ya bish
 5 years ago '12        #1466
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 RandyWave17 said:
Nah Virginia beach around 08
 02-13-2013, 08:56 AM         #1467
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Story has been shaky, but people are so geared up on a renegade story not to many questions have been asked, but all this sh*t seems a bit strange to me, like its a cover up, or the dude has been dead.......
 5 years ago '07        #1468
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
rip dorner
 5 years ago '08        #1469
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Pistol Peter said:
rip dorner
Nah B, Dorner gonna jump out the casket like

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1470
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Is any of this confirmed?

5 years ago '04        #1471
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 928 928
 tdnupe3 said:
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.
Not true
 5 years ago '11        #1472
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Is any of this confirmed?

Not confirmed to y'all ppl who want to think Dorner is still alive.

5 years ago '08        #1473
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

respect

02-13-2013, 09:09 AM         #1474
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For you guys who liked this whole situation don't worry, you will see a copy cat soon.
 5 years ago '11        #1475
space
space
 TB said:
the question is what do yall think people will do if it is him dead? riot? business as usual? what?
The samething they did for Troy David and Trayvon. Post a couple of comments on social media and then forget

5 years ago '04        #1476
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 928 928
 RandyWave17 said:
For you guys who liked this whole situation don't worry, you will see a copy cat soon.
 5 years ago '11        #1477
space
space
 RandyWave17 said:
He didnt get anybody on his hit list. Apparently we're already copy cats because I didn't get anybody on my hit list either

5 years ago '07        #1478
space
space
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1479
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 RandyWave17 said:
 NoName said:
 Kadillac87 said:
He didnt get anybody on his hit list. Apparently we're already copy cats because I didn't get anybody on my hit list either

5 years ago '07        #1480
space
space
they burned that man alive ...due process is only for white people
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy