most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1441
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
To I just got off work and read this...

Yesterday, 11:04pm
We're wrapping up our live blog coverage of this story now, with the news that Christopher Dorner is believed to have died in the cabin where he was holed up. Fire broke out after a shooutout with police. Authorities have been unable to confirm Dorner's death, however, as the wreckage of the cabin was too hot to enter. The LAPD said that if Dorner was indeed in the cabin when it was engulfed with flames, it may take days, or even weeks, to establish his identity for certain.

He got away again
 5 years ago '12        #1442
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
I was watching tv earlier today like

the remains of the cabin are too hot, so therefore you can't enter???

n*gga the twin towers burned at like 2000 degrees or some sh*t like that, but you had n*ggas ruffling through that wreckage looking for remains like it was no problem.

Yall law enforcement n*ggas got me confused. Granted 9/11 and Dorner da gawd are two completly different situations, but you can't tell me that wreckage from a small a.ss cabin is too hot when people were all up in the World Trade Center remenants and not getting burned.

Just walk in that bi*ch and find no trace of da gawd so Dorner's legendary story can continue
 5 years ago '08        #1443
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1444
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
*pops champagne*

5 years ago '04        #1445
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
My grandma just called me and said " You know they done k!lled super n*gga .. right "
 5 years ago '08        #1447
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,745 | Props total: 1231 1231

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2013, 07:58 AM         #1448
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
I was watching tv earlier today like

the remains of the cabin are too hot, so therefore you can't enter???

n*gga the twin towers burned at like 2000 degrees or some sh*t like that, but you had n*ggas ruffling through that wreckage looking for remains like it was no problem.

Yall law enforcement n*ggas got me confused. Granted 9/11 and Dorner da gawd are two completly different situations, but you can't tell me that wreckage from a small a.ss cabin is too hot when people were all up in the World Trade Center remenants and not getting burned.

Just walk in that bi*ch and find no trace of da gawd so Dorner's legendary story can continue
Yea, sh*t makes no sense
 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM         #1449
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dorner gonna be a special character on the next Mortal Kombat and NBA Jam. They also talking about making the cabin a special level on Call of Duty.
 5 years ago '05        #1450
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,889 | Props total: 8413 8413
 factorx3 said:
Yea, sh*t makes no sense
in fairness, they did also mention that there maybe live ammunition in the cabin as well and i dont think you want to go in there if thats the case and its still pretty hot
 5 years ago '08        #1451
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
so did they go inside yet?
 5 years ago '05        #1452
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
so did they go inside yet?
i believe so and they say they found a charred body, no confirmation on who it is
 5 years ago '12        #1453
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Epic thread

5 years ago '08        #1454
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 StateProperty88 said:
i believe so and they say they found a charred body, no confirmation on who it is
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.

I don't buy anything about this story.

The whole story is shaky. You mean to tell me that this was able to hide out for 5 days in a cabin with two hostages, only to leave said cabin to go and carjack someone AT NOON........................

Then he goes to the "cabin", has a shootout with the deputies. k!lls one, and wounds the other, only to then chill for a few hours while the police get themselves together. Another shootout at the backdoor of the cabin. The authorities then hear an isolated gunshot within the cabin (which was only reported once the cabin burned to the ground) followed by a fire that engulfs the cabin and all it's contents leaving a body identifiable only by dna and dental records (which we have to wait days or maybe even weeks for results).

I'm not one for tin foil conspiracies, but nothing about this story passes the smell test. 5 years to plan, and you get caught because you carjack some people in the middle of the day in a mountain town where you are probably one of only 10 black people in the town at the time.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... .................

Oh, I almost forgot

Last edited by tdnupe3; 02-13-2013 at 08:29 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1455
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073
 02-13-2013, 08:32 AM         #1456
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once they put that money up I heard people started talking smh Damn! They think thats his body that got burned in that cabin.. have any of you seen the movie life with Martin and Eddie?
 5 years ago '05        #1457
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.

The whole story is shaky. You mean to tell me that this was able to hide out for 5 days in a cabin with two hostages, only to leave said cabin to go and carjack someone AT NOON........................

Then he goes to the "cabin", has a shootout with the deputies. k!lls one, and wounds the other, only to then chill for a few hours while the police get themselves together. Another shootout at the backdoor of the cabin. The authorities then hear an isolated gunshot within the cabin (which was only reported once the cabin burned to the ground) followed by a fire that engulfs the cabin and all it's contents leaving a body identifiable only by dna and dental records (which we have to wait days or maybe even weeks for results).

I'm not one for tin foil conspiracies, but nothing about this story passes the smell test. 5 years to plan, and you get caught because you carjack some people in the middle of the day in a mountain town where you are probably one of only 10 black people in the town at the time.

Oh, I almost forgot

this the part that gets me, i thought his tactics would be a little better for someone that was suppose to be trained at tactical combat. that n*gga drove to the mountains burned his truck, and ran up in a cabin
 5 years ago '05        #1458
space
space
man when i saw that million dollar reward i called in and told em i saw droner in jersey
 5 years ago '12        #1459
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
 RandyWave17 said:
Once they put that money up I heard people started talking smh Damn! They think thats his body that got burned in that cabin.. have any of you seen the movie life with Martin and Eddie?

your avi is at city walk in universal studios orlando
 5 years ago '11        #1460
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 tdnupe3 said:

Oh, I almost forgot

I think his plan came undone when he couldn't get the boat to start when a rope got stuck in the rotor then he had to improvise. But still should have had a plan B
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy