I will marry this woman for real.
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1442
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 2060 2060

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2013, 06:58 AM         #1443
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
I was watching tv earlier today like

the remains of the cabin are too hot, so therefore you can't enter???

n*gga the twin towers burned at like 2000 degrees or some sh*t like that, but you had n*ggas ruffling through that wreckage looking for remains like it was no problem.

Yall law enforcement n*ggas got me confused. Granted 9/11 and Dorner da gawd are two completly different situations, but you can't tell me that wreckage from a small a.ss cabin is too hot when people were all up in the World Trade Center remenants and not getting burned.

Just walk in that bi*ch and find no trace of da gawd so Dorner's legendary story can continue
Yea, sh*t makes no sense
 02-13-2013, 07:01 AM         #1444
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dorner gonna be a special character on the next Mortal Kombat and NBA Jam. They also talking about making the cabin a special level on Call of Duty.
 5 years ago '05        #1445
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10656 10656
 factorx3 said:
Yea, sh*t makes no sense
in fairness, they did also mention that there maybe live ammunition in the cabin as well and i dont think you want to go in there if thats the case and its still pretty hot
 5 years ago '08        #1446
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
so did they go inside yet?
 5 years ago '05        #1447
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
so did they go inside yet?
i believe so and they say they found a charred body, no confirmation on who it is
 5 years ago '12        #1448
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
Epic thread

5 years ago '08        #1449
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 17983 17983
 StateProperty88 said:
i believe so and they say they found a charred body, no confirmation on who it is
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.

I don't buy anything about this story.

The whole story is shaky. You mean to tell me that this was able to hide out for 5 days in a cabin with two hostages, only to leave said cabin to go and carjack someone AT NOON........................

Then he goes to the "cabin", has a shootout with the deputies. k!lls one, and wounds the other, only to then chill for a few hours while the police get themselves together. Another shootout at the backdoor of the cabin. The authorities then hear an isolated gunshot within the cabin (which was only reported once the cabin burned to the ground) followed by a fire that engulfs the cabin and all it's contents leaving a body identifiable only by dna and dental records (which we have to wait days or maybe even weeks for results).

I'm not one for tin foil conspiracies, but nothing about this story passes the smell test. 5 years to plan, and you get caught because you carjack some people in the middle of the day in a mountain town where you are probably one of only 10 black people in the town at the time.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... .................

Oh, I almost forgot

Last edited by tdnupe3; 02-13-2013 at 07:29 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1450
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
space
$24,021 | Props total: 2487 2487
 02-13-2013, 07:32 AM         #1451
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once they put that money up I heard people started talking smh Damn! They think thats his body that got burned in that cabin.. have any of you seen the movie life with Martin and Eddie?
 5 years ago '05        #1452
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
They haven't even reported whether the body is male or female. Damn, you can count the ribs on the body and decipher that.

The whole story is shaky. You mean to tell me that this was able to hide out for 5 days in a cabin with two hostages, only to leave said cabin to go and carjack someone AT NOON........................

Then he goes to the "cabin", has a shootout with the deputies. k!lls one, and wounds the other, only to then chill for a few hours while the police get themselves together. Another shootout at the backdoor of the cabin. The authorities then hear an isolated gunshot within the cabin (which was only reported once the cabin burned to the ground) followed by a fire that engulfs the cabin and all it's contents leaving a body identifiable only by dna and dental records (which we have to wait days or maybe even weeks for results).

I'm not one for tin foil conspiracies, but nothing about this story passes the smell test. 5 years to plan, and you get caught because you carjack some people in the middle of the day in a mountain town where you are probably one of only 10 black people in the town at the time.

Oh, I almost forgot

this the part that gets me, i thought his tactics would be a little better for someone that was suppose to be trained at tactical combat. that n*gga drove to the mountains burned his truck, and ran up in a cabin
 5 years ago '05        #1453
space
space
man when i saw that million dollar reward i called in and told em i saw droner in jersey
 5 years ago '11        #1454
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 tdnupe3 said:

Oh, I almost forgot

I think his plan came undone when he couldn't get the boat to start when a rope got stuck in the rotor then he had to improvise. But still should have had a plan B
 5 years ago '08        #1455
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
this the part that gets me, i thought his tactics would be a little better for someone that was suppose to be trained at tactical combat. that n*gga drove to the mountains burned his truck, and ran up in a cabin
Man, they haven't even confirmed is the body in the cabin is that of a man. You can count the ribs and confirm that.

This story is shaky on so many levels..................

Oh, and
 5 years ago '08        #1456
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Frank Hampton said:
I think his plan came undone when he couldn't get the boat to start when a rope got stuck in the rotor then he had to improvise. But still should have had a plan B
@ plan b
 5 years ago '11        #1457
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 tdnupe3 said:

Oh, I almost forgot

It's him. Dorner gone, our n*gga dead

He tried to steal a boat and it didn't work so he went into panic mode. The axel on his car broke so he had to set it on fire and fled into the woods. A blizzard was coming so he has to hide in an empty cabin. Maids came to clean up the cabin and they found Dorner hiding. He tied them up and stole their car. They got loose, called they police, and the police sent out a BOLO for the stolen car. They found him and he tried to steal another car to get away. Got chased back into the woods until they set they cabin on fire.

Y'all thought he was a mastermind because he wrote a 11 pg paper rambling on about Bill Cosby and pr0nstars

Didn't get anybody on his hit list
 02-13-2013, 07:53 AM         #1458
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnickKilla92 said:

your avi is at city walk in universal studios orlando
Nah Virginia beach around 08
 5 years ago '12        #1459
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 Kadillac87 said:
It's him. Dorner gone, our n*gga dead

He tried to steal a boat and it didn't work so he went into panic mode. The axel on his car broke so he had to set it on fire and fled into the woods. A blizzard was coming so he has to hide in an empty cabin. Maids came to clean up the cabin and they found Dorner hiding. He tied them up and stole their car. They got loose, called they police, and the police sent out a BOLO for the stolen car. They found him and he tried to steal another car to get away. Got chased back into the woods until they set they cabin on fire.

Y'all thought he was a mastermind because he wrote a 11 pg paper rambling on about Bill Cosby and pr0nstars

Didn't get anybody on his hit list
They aint confirmed nothing. Me and my n*ggas out here tryna get it ya bish
 02-13-2013, 07:56 AM         #1460
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Story has been shaky, but people are so geared up on a renegade story not to many questions have been asked, but all this sh*t seems a bit strange to me, like its a cover up, or the dude has been dead.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago