most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM         #341
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I knew how to embed tweets
 5 years ago '05        #342
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
...RIP To The Cop That Died But He Was Warned "Dont Be A Hero".
 5 years ago '10        #343
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 nightmare said:
ill tell you what, the n*ggas that routinely call me a tom, that is THEIR problem, so hey

i have never made a "self-hating" statement on this website, but as soon as a n*ggas says some sh*t against the grain, all of a sudden hes a tom

ive been called a tom for not agreeing Chief Keef is the new pac on this site. so that shows where peoples minds are at on here
I agree about Keef as well. You seen my posts homie and know my stance on black issues. You felt some kind of way because I spoke of my disdain regarding your post and my family. I seen the point you was attempting to make but my family had no business in your point to make a mere "point' regarding Dorner's war on the crooked pigs within the lapd.
 5 years ago '10        #344
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
Dorner - "camper"
 5 years ago '10        #345
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
You guys are seriously some of the most ignorant people I have ever seen. I'm in complete and utter shock, and disappointed in some of the comments I am reading. You guys have to understand that the majority of cops are good and respectable people just doing their jobs. Yes there are many cops that take advantage of their power. When it happens that seems to be all that people can focus on, rather than the good that they do. There are cops who took the position for the sole purpose to protect others because that is what they wanted to do, and have lost their life for trying to protect others. But in the eyes of some of you they are pigs. RIP to the police officer and I hope the other pulls through. As for the ignorant people on here I really do hope someday you all come to your senses.
 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM         #346
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
heard dorner is in a cabin held up they have over 500 police outside his cabin waiting for him to give up
You mean waiting to come out to shoot him.

But I'm going to fu*king laugh if that isn't Dorner in that cabin
 5 years ago '07        #347
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
My boy looking like the Black Rambo
 5 years ago '12        #348
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,727 | Props total: 22093 22093
That n*gga inside digging a tunnel to his railroad.
 5 years ago '12        #349
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 17098 17098
 Fras1788 said:

In a way I'm rooting for him, because I'm all about honesty, integrity and proper an fair justice.

I agree the Saints were definitely cheaters and their Superbowl Victory is tainted because of their outlandish bounty system
 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM         #350
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t sucks...this guy is not going to make it through the night. Sadly this is what happens when you cross the crooked lapd. I honestly hope nobody else has to die.
 02-12-2013, 06:08 PM         #351
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoot tht missle lancher BLAMBO!
 5 years ago '05        #352
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
 Yinz N Burgh said:
They are using a drone on that cabin.. Since when have they cared about hostages? Normally they would just surround the place and kick in the door.
...Police Gotta Be Careful This Time. They Already fu*ked Up By Shooting Up A Truck That Wasn't Him. That "One Time" Pass Is Gone...No Room For fu*k Ups.

They Really Think That n*gga In The Cabin Watching TV While On Twitter or Something.
 5 years ago '05        #353
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 HiRolliN said:
Wow CNN just said one of the cops he shot today just died
Charge it to the game.
 02-12-2013, 06:09 PM         #354
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And folks dont cheer this guy on for k!lling the cop today..He wasnt even LAPD..just doing his job. Sad sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #355
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
 Staszy said:
You guys are seriously some of the most ignorant people I have ever seen. I'm in complete and utter shock, and disappointed in some of the comments I am reading. You guys have to understand that the majority of cops are good and respectable people just doing their jobs. Yes there are many cops that take advantage of their power. When it happens that seems to be all that people can focus on, rather than the good that they do. There are cops who took the position for the sole purpose to protect others because that is what they wanted to do, and have lost their life for trying to protect others. But in the eyes of some of you they are pigs. RIP to the police officer and I hope the other pulls through. As for the ignorant people on here I really do hope someday you all come to your senses.
What are your thoughts on the legal status of marijuana?
 5 years ago '07        #356
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Staszy said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #357
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3839 3839
This man will escape and this will go on. I honestly believe that.
 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM         #358
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Police Gotta Be Careful This Time. They Already fu*ked Up By Shooting Up A Truck That Wasn't Him. That "One Time" Pass Is Gone...No Room For fu*k Ups.

They Really Think That n*gga In The Cabin Watching TV While On Twitter or Something.
My n*gga on tubegalore
 5 years ago '10        #359
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
To the people saying he went about this the wrong way, what is the right way?

To the people talking about the cop dying not being LAPD, that is also irrelevant as he was in the way

Don't think of this as a death, think of it as a means to complete an objective
 5 years ago '08        #360
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Youngin19 said:

Yall remember Oscar Grant? These f*ggot a.ss pigs give no fu*ks about shooting people...fu*k em all!
Situations like those is when citizens gotta take justice into their own hands. Mob mentality should have took over once that f*ggot popped Grant in his back. I wouldmhave loved to see the crowd jump that f*ggot, gauge his eyes out, n shove his crooked was badge up his a.ss.

That's why I can't even hate on Dorner. Karma is a very real thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy