Feb 12 - Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

most viewed right now
 165
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #281
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BluCupShawty said:


#lies

you can play the condescending game online and speak on my intelligence as if you're the most intelligent sell out alive but I know better. Nice try tom
im a sellout because i think your an idiot?

you know better? you dont know sh*t, that has become solidly clear with your erroneous and repetitive childish aspersions toward me. you got outwitted in a debate so you hurl empty insults at me

i always see the same pattern with a lot of you dumbfu*ks on this site. "someone is smarter than me and not white, must be an uncle tom"

i already know your feelings have been seriously caught, so it is what it is.

 5 years ago '10        #282
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,345 | Props total: 7798 7798
After they are done with Dorner.. Are they gonna hunt those pigs that opened fire on innocent people?!? And I hope they offer 1 million dollars for all k!llers.. Or is it just cause he is after cops.. Cops shook as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #283
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3886 3886
 BluCupShawty said:
terrorists target the public/citizens/civilians

[Bwaging war with a govt agnecy is NOT terrorism [/B]



he does have supporters, if he has someone f!ghting this f!ght for him while he's elsewhere plotting on those crooked cops, I will truly be mind blown. I doubt it though....
I don't know if he's a terrorist but that has to be the dumbest sh*t i read on here. what is it exactly that you think terrorists..do?
 5 years ago '06        #284
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ALLEEK said:
Once again you get into another confrontation on boxden over nothing. Right or wrong the fact that you sit in the news section and engage people in random bullsh*t fests makes me think you're a female at heart sir.


Take a break from the site, go breathe some oxygen.
why does this bother you?

and last time i saw theres MAD people on this site who engage in "bullsh*t fests" so why single me out?

guess i touched a nerve huh?
 5 years ago '10        #285
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 ALLEEK said:
Once again you get into another confrontation on boxden over nothing. Right or wrong the fact that you sit in the news section and engage people in random bullsh*t fests makes me think you're a female at heart sir.


Take a break from the site, go breathe some oxygen.



no biggie fammo, he's just flexxing his finger strength with his keyboard

 X_WunderKind_X said:
D

All Trayvon did was help one case out of millions get solved and silently expose black hypocrisy when it comes to seeing another black man get k!lled.

We know the system is bad, but soon we'll forget about trayvon and other black men dying and move on.

Dorner is attacking the system directly with the world watching. Please don't infer that I accept him k!lling ppl, guilty or innocent. I wish he didn't, but nobody cares about his ideals if he doesn't k!ll, and that is more an issue of the corruption of the power structure in society that has been allowed to take root for a very long time.

Sadly,violence is the only way to get people to pay attention. No matter how it got there, the seed has been planted..but how will we as Citizens harvest this info that has been shoved into our faces? Does it grow or wilt? Are we just about action or complaining?
Violence isn't the answer always but it is the ultimate attitude adjuster esp with foul ppl. Dorner exhausted the "right" way to get his name back in good standing so he took the measures he deemed as necessary to him.
 5 years ago '06        #286
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Peterparker said:
So obviously listen to what the media is saying and he's a villain? And 2 wrongs don't make a right cuz he's in the wrong all based upon the media??

The media and LAPD is correct and we should listen to what their saying and stand behind them is basically WHAT YOUR SAYING?
no, im not saying that.

Me personally, i read his manifesto and i agree with his mentality, however, i disagree with his actions.

im just saying to you that, ALL the info you have on this case is from the media, even the manifesto technically, who says they didnt doctor it, not saying they did, but for all we know they could have

but you are picking certain parts to believe the media on, and then saying they are wrong on others
 5 years ago '10        #287
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 nightmare said:
no, im not saying that.

Me personally, i read his manifesto and i agree with his mentality, however, i disagree with his actions.

im just saying to you that, ALL the info you have on this case is from the media, even the manifesto technically, who says they didnt doctor it, not saying they did, but for all we know they could have

but you are picking certain parts to believe the media on, and then saying they are wrong on others
So what would you do in his shoes? Just ignore the widespread corruption like 99% of the world?
 5 years ago '12        #288
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 nightmare said:
why does this bother you?

and last time i saw theres MAD people on this site who engage in "bullsh*t fests" so why single me out?

guess i touched a nerve huh?
Only on the internet do people think when they are called a bi*ch....its somehow something to celebrate


Sir you never could 'touch a nerve' over here. I only speak because your posts are sometimes intelligent....and worthy of respect....but then other times you come off as a spoiled little red haired brat whose mad he just can't have his way in a conversation.

Its all good though, carry on. Have a great day
 5 years ago '06        #289
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BluCupShawty said:


no biggie fammo, he's just flexxing his finger strength with his keyboard
and you arent?
 5 years ago '12        #290
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
Did they just say another cop died!?

Dorner runnin the score up on these guys
 5 years ago '09        #291
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,183 | Props total: 1344 1344
One of those cops he shot earlier that was air lifted died

Chris going out with so many bodies man

His shooting abilities are sh*tting on these local pigs
 5 years ago '09        #292
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
one dead cop
 5 years ago '10        #293
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 nightmare said:
im a sellout because i think your an idiot?

you know better? you dont know sh*t, that has become solidly clear with your erroneous and repetitive childish aspersions toward me. you got outwitted in a debate so you hurl empty insults at me

i always see the same pattern with a lot of you dumbfu*ks on this site. "someone is smarter than me and not white, must be an uncle tom"

i already know your feelings have been seriously caught, so it is what it is.

you can play dumb but you know have been called out for acting like the self hating negroe that you are. No feelings caught @ all. Just speaking my piece.

 GodsFavorite said:
I don't know if he's a terrorist but that has to be the dumbest sh*t i read on here. what is it exactly that you think terrorists..do?
bomb and shoot the public like the lapd did those women in a blue truck
 5 years ago '04        #294
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
One of the deputies is confirmed to be dead
 5 years ago '06        #295
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ALLEEK said:
Only on the internet do people think when they are called a bi*ch....its somehow something to celebrate


Sir you never could 'touch a nerve' over here. I only speak because your posts are sometimes intelligent....and worthy of respect....but then other times you come off as a spoiled little red haired brat whose mad he just can't have his way in a conversation.

Its all good though, carry on. Have a great day
oh yeah? in what posts can you say i sound like a spoiled little brat?

miss me with this silly sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #296
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 BluCupShawty said:


no biggie fammo, he's just flexxing his finger strength with his keyboard



Violence isn't the answer always but it is the ultimate attitude adjuster esp with foul ppl. Dorner exhausted the "right" way to get his name back in good standing so he took the measures he deemed as necessary to him.
Eh let 'em live. Being behind a computer monitor makes some people feel like reckless talk is 100% a go. Its all good, I just hope homie has a great day
 5 years ago '09        #297
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Zaosyn said:
One of those cops he shot earlier died

Chris going out with so many bodies man

His shooting abilities are sh*tting on these local pigs
da hell dude prolly had a fam etc.....

chill with that u mexican f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #298
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Yea.. They're gonna k!ll this n*gga in the worst way..
 5 years ago '12        #299
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,425 | Props total: 4210 4210
 Zaosyn said:
One of those cops he shot earlier that was air lifted died

Chris going out with so many bodies man

His shooting abilities are sh*tting on these local pigs
 5 years ago '05        #300
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,843 | Props total: 3126 3126
Wow CNN just said one of the cops he shot today just died
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 28
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy