Feb 12 - Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #261
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
u can call him a terrorist not the terrorist that bombs can k!lls himself but he is taking innocent ppl in hostage for his benefit..............if he k!lls them then its over he was bullsh*tting the whole time
 5 years ago '05        #262
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,457 | Props total: 25150 25150
 Daville502 said:
Exactly. Should have had a passport on deck and fled to a non extradition country.
...Thats Why He Tried To Jack A Boat In San Diego But That Little Mission Failed.
 5 years ago '06        #263
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 illini10fan said:
lol bruh im just talking sh*t..i didnt even read what he said. his previous post was pure fu*kery tho before this one..

im just mad cause i need some reeses

[pic - click to view]

fair enough
 5 years ago '11        #264
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
I thought they were about to get pranked again
 02-12-2013, 05:27 PM         #265
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hooooooooly shiiiiit...

about an hour ago I'm driving to a store, turn on the radio and what do I hear? that this motherfu*ker came out again and shot some cops...

I thought it was over... but I kind of predicted this. Not this exactly, but that Chris didn't really have this completely plotted out. I said this days ago when they started the search at Big Bear... I was saying that his rampage was probably over, and now that he's holed up in some cabin, looks like I was right.

He wasn't Bourne or Solid Snake (if he were he'd be in fu*kin mexico by now), but he was Rambo the way he took on all those cops about 2 hours ago. The fu*king audio of the gunfire exchange was nuts, and he was throwing fu*king grenades at the cops...

I don't agree with his methods at all, but this whole episode has been like a movie. Its like I can't wait to see what happens next... Anyway, Dorner is probably dead now. He was probably hit by the cop's gunfire...

but who knows, there was even a report that said he may have stolen a cop car and got away but I don't think that's very likely.
 5 years ago '10        #266
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 FalconBuddha said:
Why not?

From dictionary.com

Being a terrorist doesnt mean he has to be from iraq and look like this

[pic - click to view]

terrorists target the public/citizens/civilians

waging war with a govt agnecy is NOT terrorism

Michael 1987 said:
They don't even know if it's him. For all they know it could be some randdom n*gga look a doing sh*t on purpose.
he does have supporters, if he has someone f!ghting this f!ght for him while he's elsewhere plotting on those crooked cops, I will truly be mind blown. I doubt it though....
 02-12-2013, 05:27 PM         #267
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanted homie to murk like 50 police officers before he got caught! His plan was stupid man! He should've went all out, instead of going into hiding

He never planned on coming out of this alive. He said in his manifesto that he would die soon
 5 years ago '07        #268
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Michael 1987 said:
They don't even know if it's him. For all they know it could be some randdom n*gga look a doing sh*t on purpose.
If its not him then either the authorities or media are idiots.
If this is some random black dude
 5 years ago '10        #269
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 notoriousthugzz said:
I would be willing to bet the people you explained it to were 20 somethings with open minds, not a 62 and 80 year old woman.

But good for you bud.
But you said they didnt "understand" not that they didnt agree... understand is completely different from agree.... if we was talking face to face i could infer your meaning but since we bx its kinda hard to do that.

but if you was still trying to get them to agree you shoulda hit them with the "countless victims" and "rodney king" along with other buzz phrases

ironically i did catch the condescending tone of you last post tho
 5 years ago '06        #270
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Daville502 said:
if that is the case, then they must have fu*ked with the wrong random black dude
 5 years ago '09        #271
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Why don't they send a drone in there to get him? I don't want to see him dead but it is what it is
 5 years ago '10        #272
space
space
 nightmare said:
the fact that you took the remark as an insult and still dont understand what i was trying to say, speaks volumes to your intelligence level

also i pretty sure i would have said to your face:

1. because it wasnt an insult

2. because i cant tell your bi*ch based on your posts

but of course you would have still gotten mad, because your simple mind wouldnt have been able to negotiate with complex logic and hypothetical reason, and would have responded in violence, because thats the only way you would know how to respond to things that you dont understand

#lies

you can play the condescending game online and speak on my intelligence as if you're the most intelligent sell out alive but I know better. Nice try tom
 5 years ago '12        #273
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
I don't think he's could be labeled as a terrorist. Yes, he's going against the govt, but he's not trying to impose any change in the politics of the country. He just on a vendetta. He's more like a one man army out to clear his name and set the record straight on corruption.

A true terrorist has a whole political agenda and sh*t. Like them Al-Qauda/Al-Qauda affiliate fu*k heads that impose Shira law on their subjects when they are in power

Or like them Chechens in Russia trying to get their own Muslim state. Those groups are terrorists. Not homie in Big Bear.

Big difference.
 5 years ago '09        #274
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
hes going to k!ll himself thats the only way out

100% hes shooting himself......he prolly has a bullet set up to murk himself
 5 years ago '12        #275
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 nightmare said:
the fact that you took the remark as an insult and still dont understand what i was trying to say, speaks volumes to your intelligence level

also i pretty sure i would have said to your face:

1. because it wasnt an insult

2. because i cant tell your bi*ch based on your posts

but of course you would have still gotten mad, because your simple mind wouldnt have been able to negotiate with complex logic and hypothetical reason, and would have responded in violence, because thats the only way you would know how to respond to things that you dont understand
Once again you get into another confrontation on boxden over nothing. Right or wrong the fact that you sit in the news section and engage people in random bullsh*t fests makes me think you're a female at heart sir.

Take a break from the site, go breathe some oxygen.
 5 years ago '04        #276
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 838 838
 Daville502 said:
could be "J.Y."

Christopher Dorner's burning truck was found near an a.ssociate's property in the San Bernardino Mountains last week, court records showed, suggesting that the fugitive former police officer may have received help evading authorities.

Dorner, 33, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer and Navy Reserve veteran, is wanted in connection with the deaths of an Irvine couple and a Riverside police officer. Multiple law enforcement agencies are involved in the ongoing search, which triggered statewide alerts in California and Nevada and reaches down to Mexico.

A criminal complaint filed in federal court raises the possibility that Dorner may have been a.ssisted by "a known a.ssociate," identified only as "J.Y."

The criminal complaint, filed late last week in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, does not detail the exact relationship between J.Y. and Dorner, a former Navy Reserve lieutenant.
But as part of a surveillance operation of the a.ssociate, investigators were watching a property last Thursday in the San Bernardino Mountains owned by one of J.Y's family members, the records show.

Authorities found a burning pickup truck nearby that turned out to be the vehicle allegedly used by Dorner in a Riverside County attack hours earlier that left one police officer dead and two others wounded, according to the court records.

5 years ago '12        #277
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
What if they don't have him and its some random mafu*ka tryna rob somebody

n*gga prolly in that bi*ch scared as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #278
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
He a G to tha fullest .
 5 years ago '11        #279
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,261 | Props total: 17714 17714
D
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Explain
All Trayvon did was help one case out of millions get solved and silently expose black hypocrisy when it comes to seeing another black man get k!lled.

We know the system is bad, but soon we'll forget about trayvon and other black men dying and move on.

Dorner is attacking the system directly with the world watching. Please don't infer that I accept him k!lling ppl, guilty or innocent. I wish he didn't, but nobody cares about his ideals if he doesn't k!ll, and that is more an issue of the corruption of the power structure in society that has been allowed to take root for a very long time.

Sadly,violence is the only way to get people to pay attention. No matter how it got there, the seed has been planted..but how will we as Citizens harvest this info that has been shoved into our faces? Does it grow or wilt? Are we just about action or complaining?
 5 years ago '10        #280
space
space
 dank said:
could be "J.Y."

Christopher Dorner's burning truck was found near an a.ssociate's property in the San Bernardino Mountains last week, court records showed, suggesting that the fugitive former police officer may have received help evading authorities.

Dorner, 33, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer and Navy Reserve veteran, is wanted in connection with the deaths of an Irvine couple and a Riverside police officer. Multiple law enforcement agencies are involved in the ongoing search, which triggered statewide alerts in California and Nevada and reaches down to Mexico.

A criminal complaint filed in federal court raises the possibility that Dorner may have been a.ssisted by "a known a.ssociate," identified only as "J.Y."

The criminal complaint, filed late last week in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, does not detail the exact relationship between J.Y. and Dorner, a former Navy Reserve lieutenant.
But as part of a surveillance operation of the a.ssociate, investigators were watching a property last Thursday in the San Bernardino Mountains owned by one of J.Y's family members, the records show.

Authorities found a burning pickup truck nearby that turned out to be the vehicle allegedly used by Dorner in a Riverside County attack hours earlier that left one police officer dead and two others wounded, according to the court records.

ahhhhh!

if so, this will make this the greatest trolling in history
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy