Whats Happening Here? (Kanye, Kim, Will Smith, Duane Martin)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #81
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 getyagameup said:
my dude, you don't have to see a n*gga every day to get a glimpse of their life. you can try to hide sh*t however the truth usually comes out one way or another.

first off dude, you have to understand homos3xuality is quite prevalent in hollywood. everyone is gay it seems like.

secondly, from a man's perspective, i'm not going to be ALWAYS seen in public with the same dude when i'm married with children. for sh*t like that to go down then from my perspective, given the scope of what's going on, yea, that sh*t looks gay. they both left their wives to go to brazil to stay with other n*ggas and are always seen in public together??? why that n*gga has his arm around duane in the pic??? done took mad pics with n*ggas...i'm not putting my arm around no dude in a flick....looks gay.

red and meth used to HANG TOUGH...did a tour together, movies together.....was seen together ALL THE fu*kING TIME IN YEARS PAST. redman live in jersey. he's not part of the wu, however these n*ggas got close and just became besties and was everywhere together??? jay and bey don't even kiss each other on the lips. n*gga, is that was me i'mma kiss her on the lips SOMETIMES. THEY NEVER KISS ON THE LIPS IN PUBLIC. they look more like friends that a married couple. he over there feeling up on kanye every chance he get....man, listen. sh*t is right in front of your eyes if you look hard enough. i have a friend in the industry, works for a label and we used to talk about this all the time, about who's gay in the industry and who wasn't. he told me a few people and then would be like i'm really not going to tell you everyone cuz i don't want you to have a big misconception about sh*t but it's more than you think, and you'd be surprised. told me a couple of names and I told HIM to stop. like hell no. n*gga, what the public sees and knows if far from what happens behind closed doors...believe that. n*ggas is gay and on the dl hard in the movie and music industry. just look closely and you'll see. all three these n*ggas gay. i don't care if he knocked up kim k, was fu*king amber and alexis...he sweet. HOV!!!!!!
Either way, technically there is no factual evidence to say whether or not. Even if you heard from a friend...As I have too (heard from someone who works within the industry)...which gives a "testimony" sort to speak yet you cannot confirm with facts that what your friend told you is 100% being that it is still hearsay. Although I believe as you said a lot of them are DL....still that's our own perceptions.

On a subjective side, What we do know is that Hollywood is weird. We know that many books and websites have said Duane and Will are a couple and that Jada and Will are actually swingers. Along with many Hollywood people being in or controlled by societies with secrets.

Hollywood has it's rituals thus being the reason why they pass around the same chick in the same circles, i.e Kim Kardashin, Amber Rose, Rihanna etc That is a ritual. If you think about it they have the ability to do get just about any chick, I mean almost any chick and they pass around the same chick...

Some things rather you go with logical reasons or not, people just kind of make their own conclusions.

All in all, at the end if Will want to be gay and whoever in Hollywood want to be in rituals etc then they can do what they want being that it is their life and us as onlookers have no objective factual evidence, rather using logical deduction which is subjective. It is what it is.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-13-2013 at 07:00 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Ask Gina LOL and look at will/jada's kids
This is old news about Will & Duane

sorry brehs but these celebrities u worship and put on pedatstals are fu*ked up and immoral
 5 years ago '09        #83
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17567 17567
i mean sh*t look at will and jada's kids i wouldn't doubt it
 02-13-2013, 07:44 PM         #84
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time two people are photographed together you dumb fu*ks a.ssume they're fu*king.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago