Whats Happening Here? (Kanye, Kim, Will Smith, Duane Martin)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 HipHopFactz said:
Well known fact that Will and Duane are a gay couple, unno why Will even pretends like he is hetros3xual, his wife is also gay, 2pacs letters to Sister Souljah already exposed her...Pac said she was bi and very s3xual

I guess they have a "understanding" arrangement type relationship, he does his thing with men and she does her thing with men and women

He's probs also d!cking down Kanye,
and i saw jada on E! last night and the stupid a.ss done did some botox sh*t to her face and she looks fu*king retarded now. don't know why she would ruin her face like that....didn't she see what happened to lil kim??? these bi*ches be confused as sh*t.

yea, been known will was a switch hitter. didn't know duane was his homey lover friend though. hollywood is fu*king disgusting. dave chapelle done exposed a bunch of n*ggas for some gay sh*t. n*ggas dressing up like bi*ches and all that. what gay s3x scene did this man participate in??? not my business what a next man does however i will have to say that sh*t is not natural.

he be with duane alot? word? prolly same way yeezy be with jay all the time too.

"i rock hoes yall rock fellas.............."

5 years ago '04        #62
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 freakbucket said:
I'm just curious, in all seriousness, how you people come to these conclusions?

Will Smith is not your next door neighbor or your roommate, so you actually rarely, if ever see him. You see pictures of him perhaps a few times a month if that. So let's say you see 30 pictures of Will Smith a year, which means you're checking for pictures of Will Smith, which is probably gay in itself, but whatever. Of those 30 pics, you mean over 50% are with Duane Martin?

words like "always" "you see" are used way to much here. we need a fact check service that won't let you post things until they are verified by common sense.
my dude, you don't have to see a n*gga every day to get a glimpse of their life. you can try to hide sh*t however the truth usually comes out one way or another.

first off dude, you have to understand homos3xuality is quite prevalent in hollywood. everyone is gay it seems like.

secondly, from a man's perspective, i'm not going to be ALWAYS seen in public with the same dude when i'm married with children. for sh*t like that to go down then from my perspective, given the scope of what's going on, yea, that sh*t looks gay. they both left their wives to go to brazil to stay with other n*ggas and are always seen in public together??? why that n*gga has his arm around duane in the pic??? done took mad pics with n*ggas...i'm not putting my arm around no dude in a flick....looks gay.

red and meth used to HANG TOUGH...did a tour together, movies together.....was seen together ALL THE fu*kING TIME IN YEARS PAST. redman live in jersey. he's not part of the wu, however these n*ggas got close and just became besties and was everywhere together??? jay and bey don't even kiss each other on the lips. n*gga, is that was me i'mma kiss her on the lips SOMETIMES. THEY NEVER KISS ON THE LIPS IN PUBLIC. they look more like friends that a married couple. he over there feeling up on kanye every chance he get....man, listen. sh*t is right in front of your eyes if you look hard enough. i have a friend in the industry, works for a label and we used to talk about this all the time, about who's gay in the industry and who wasn't. he told me a few people and then would be like i'm really not going to tell you everyone cuz i don't want you to have a big misconception about sh*t but it's more than you think, and you'd be surprised. told me a couple of names and I told HIM to stop. like hell no. n*gga, what the public sees and knows if far from what happens behind closed doors...believe that. n*ggas is gay and on the dl hard in the movie and music industry. just look closely and you'll see. all three these n*ggas gay. i don't care if he knocked up kim k, was fu*king amber and alexis...he sweet. HOV!!!!!!
 5 years ago '13        #63
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
Will is a great actor, being a f*ggot in hollywood must be hard though, the types of roles which are given to openly gay men are limited, how many action roles are given to gays?

I can see why he stays in the closet, the gay sh*t wud hurt his brand

His wife is also gay, so i mean, they probs understand each other, which is cool, its just crazy though to find out many years later that Will Smith wud turn out to be a sh*t pusher
 5 years ago '10        #64
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 5438 5438
Duane Martin played for the Knicks in the late 90"s to I think and that show all of us is based on will smiths life and the way they met was during the movie bad boys Martin Lawrence Duane Martin and Will Smith used to hang out everyday on set then Duane Martin and Martin Lawrence fell out when Martin tried to make the moves Duane"s wife Tisha Campbell that's why she left the show Martin but Martin apologize later because bad boys 2 was in jeopardy.
Here is more
Martin played NCAA Division III basketball at NYU and was signed as an un-drafted free agent to a non-guaranteed contract in the National Basketball a.ssociation (NBA) with the New York Knicks in 1989.[4] However, he was soon cut and never actually played in the NBA.[5] This led to him pursuing an acting career.
His love for sports was the motivation for him to launch his own sports agency, "Impact Sports." Duane started "Impact Sports," with 2 clients holding $1 million in contracts .
After acquiring an extensive real estate holdings portfolio valued in the millions, Duane recently launched a real estate company which will revitalize homes in the inner city by giving underprivileged families the rare opportunity to become home owners.
 5 years ago '10        #65
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 5438 5438
could be gay but who cares
 5 years ago '08        #66
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
I'm not defending either one, cause honestly I could care less if they fu*king or not

Will and Duane been friends since the Fresh Prince days, maybe before. Duane and Tisha are the ones that introduced Will to Jada.

I got 2 best friends and you better believe if I come up and get Will Smith money, I'm bringing my boy's with me to enjoy it, especially to Brazil. I don't know if the wife will come with me there, but she down for whatever so maybe...
 5 years ago '10        #67
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,858 | Props total: 8976 8976
 freakbucket said:
I'm just curious, in all seriousness, how you people come to these conclusions?

Will Smith is not your next door neighbor or your roommate, so you actually rarely, if ever see him. You see pictures of him perhaps a few times a month if that. So let's say you see 30 pictures of Will Smith a year, which means you're checking for pictures of Will Smith, which is probably gay in itself, but whatever. Of those 30 pics, you mean over 50% are with Duane Martin?

words like "always" "you see" are used way to much here. we need a fact check service that won't let you post things until they are verified by common sense.
It's not that people care whether or not Will & Duane are gay. That's their life and they can do what they choose to do with it, but it's pretty odd that these two are in so many pics together by themselves.

I can understand if they brought Jada and Tisha on vacays with them, but they're seen on so many vacation pics together.

That's pretty odd in my opinion along with the fact that hollywood is apparentely filled with closet homos3xuals.

I think it's pretty naive to not call out what a lot of these celebs are probably doing behind closed doors.

All the wild homo s3x parties that allegedly go on and swinging between couples is wicked IMO and should be addressed because so many aspiring actors and entertainers seem to get caught up in it and turned out. Either that or hooked on drugs.

Hollywood is apparently wicked and needs to be talked about IMO
 5 years ago '11        #68
UnoShawty1 67 heat pts67
space
space
$805 | Props total: 155 155
 Darkdrone said:
The correct answer is who cares.
 02-13-2013, 11:54 AM         #69
Ninobrown12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where's is Jazz lol
 5 years ago '10        #70
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,858 | Props total: 8976 8976
 Ninobrown12 said:
where's is Jazz lol
You know he aint with the homo activity.

That might be why he's been behind the scenes. They say if you don't accept the homo lifestyle, it's harder to make it in the industry.

Dude decided to stick to doing underground hiphop albums.
 5 years ago '07        #71
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 getyagameup said:
and i saw jada on E! last night and the stupid a.ss done did some botox sh*t to her face and she looks fu*king retarded now. don't know why she would ruin her face like that....didn't she see what happened to lil kim??? these bi*ches be confused as sh*t.

yea, been known will was a switch hitter. didn't know duane was his homey lover friend though. hollywood is fu*king disgusting. dave chapelle done exposed a bunch of n*ggas for some gay sh*t. n*ggas dressing up like bi*ches and all that. what gay s3x scene did this man participate in??? not my business what a next man does however i will have to say that sh*t is not natural.

he be with duane alot? word? prolly same way yeezy be with jay all the time too.

"i rock hoes yall rock fellas.............."

5 years ago '08        #72
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
Jazz don't have Fresh Prince money, so he aint got time to chill in Brazil... he's touring doing a lot of shows
 5 years ago '07        #73
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1048 1048
I didn't want to believe it at first but now im convinced will smith is gay.

Fresh prince my n*gga i hate it had to be him.
 5 years ago '04        #74
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
I'm not saying he's gay or not, but I'm not and if paparazzi were following me around most pics would be with my best friend.

When you've been married for a long time you'll understand that having time for your boys is kind of a big deal. lol. If i was rich I'd probably be taking trips with the crew too. Minus the wives just in case some sh*t goes down.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Will Smith was gay, but I would absolutely be devastated if Kyle Lee Watson was. That's probably my favorite movie of all time.
 5 years ago '04        #75
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 blacdood said:
here's another picture...don't believe everything you see
[pic - click to view]

look at the hoe to n*gga ratio right there. something aint right
 5 years ago '04        #76
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 HipHopFactz said:
most llkely bi

will smith mos def pumping his butt cheeks, specially after he saw him wear a skirt

when u see kanye say he's into scientology, thats when u know he is officially a f*ggot, all dem scientologist celebs are f*ggots, John Trovolta, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, also all of them are weird as fu*k....
What kinda gay sh*t goes on in your mind
 5 years ago '04        #77
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i wanna fu*k jada pickett
 5 years ago '05        #78
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3435 3435
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't really listen to all these rumours cos there's no real proof...that said, believe will looks like a nasty ol gay dude in this pic.
 5 years ago '11        #79
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
they gay.
 02-13-2013, 06:08 PM         #80
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
look at the hoe to n*gga ratio right there. something aint right
o well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy