Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1221
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
Yeah Jax f**ked Tara's life all the way up. Got her hand smashed with that kidnapping $hit, which ruined her medical career. And He's the reason she was even in the prison with Otto, and now she's looking at prison time.
 4 years ago '07        #1222
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Happy is a funny dude. That's all I got out of the episode. The next episode ... doing some GTA sh*t, I don't know. Sutter isn't too great w/ the action involving guns or cars.
 4 years ago '09        #1223
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
 Duntaz said:
As much as Gaylin is hated I couldn't agree more. The type of business he's in he's doing exactly what he's suppose to do which is crush competition & monopolize sh*t. Being hands on when he doesn't have to.
But "The King's" gave each other a look when Jax told them that Gaylin's men were still alive and that he told Gaylin he wouldnt k!ll them...Gaylin's lie to them led the "Kings" to order the bomb in the club house...Which kinda made them "hot" for Feds now for no reason

almost like Gaylin is lying to them about "little" sh*t what might he do down the road (trust issue)....
 4 years ago '09        #1224
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
 R.O.B said:
Yeah Jax f**ked Tara's life all the way up. Got her hand smashed with that kidnapping $hit, which ruined her medical career. And He's the reason she was even in the prison with Otto, and now she's looking at prison time.
"Got her hand smashed with that kidnapping $hit"

I put that on Clay.....
 4 years ago '05        #1225
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
Everyone likes to forget that Jax saved Tara from a murder charge in season one before they were even together.

So get all the way the fu*k out of here with that Jax ruined Taras life sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #1226
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Everyone likes to forget that Jax saved Tara from a murder charge in season one before they were even together.

What murder charge are you talking about???
 4 years ago '07        #1227
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 254 254
 xo xo xo said:
What murder charge are you talking about???
With that agent from chicago..if im not mistaken
 4 years ago '04        #1228
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,928 | Props total: 4288 4288
 g-zus said:
Agent Kohn, which was the reason Stahl came to charming anyways.
 4 years ago '07        #1229
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Some viewers know that but Sutter into helping w/ that scene @ the end. Its kind of a bad writing to make us feel for Tara, which we shouldn't because of what you brought up. Damn Kurt

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #1230
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^Bad writing to make us feel bad for Tara???? Tara has be loyal to Jax from the jump, smh.
 4 years ago '11        #1231
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 g-zus said:
I figured he was talking about Kohn. But Jax k!lled him not Tara. Was he not stalking Tara??? Did he not get k!lled while he was in Tara's house after he broke in??? She told him multiple times to leave her alone. So I don't know how he saved her from a murder charge.
 4 years ago '07        #1232
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 254 254
 xo xo xo said:
I figured he was talking about Kohn. But Jax k!lled him not Tara. Was he not stalking Tara??? Did he not get k!lled while he was in Tara's house after he broke in??? She told him multiple times to leave her alone. So I don't know how he saved her from a murder charge.
She shot him, jax finished it
 4 years ago '05        #1233
space
space
 TH35 said:

Some viewers know that but Sutter into helping w/ that scene @ the end. Its kind of a bad writing to make us feel for Tara, which we shouldn't because of what you brought up. Damn Kurt

[pic - click to view]

C.R.I.P. said:
Agent Kohn, which was the reason Stahl came to charming anyways.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-16-2013 at 02:15 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #1234
space
space
Don't get me wrong, Jax is a douche and Clay ran the club MUCH better, but quit acting like Jax came into Tara's life and ruined it. The bi*ch is an idiot and had plenty of outs during the relationship. Even near the end if she would have talked it out with Jax like a respectable chick I'm sure she could have bounced with HER kid, but she was trying to pretty much sign up for a kidnapping of a kid that wasn't even hers. And her and Jax ruined Wendy's life when Wendy was a more responsible parent than EITHER of them at the time before the douche bag ruined her life and injected her with dope after she had been clean for awhile.
 4 years ago '09        #1235
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Don't get me wrong, Jax is a douche and Clay ran the club MUCH better, .
i have a question is there any way possible that jax can be "impeached" and the show can continue

im actually surprised the members haven't started talking about their dislike of his leadership, then again they really dont have another option

there is no member currently with the sons that has leadership quality except bobby but he comes off soft at times, chibbs would be a good leader if he had more ambition but dude is comfortable most of the crew are soldier types so i guess a power struggle is out of the question
 4 years ago '07        #1236
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
^ I'd like for Chibs to be pres.
 4 years ago '05        #1237
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
We need a prequel with the first 9 since next season is the last
 4 years ago '11        #1238
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 I Am The Danger said:
We need a prequel with the first 9 since next season is the last
Yea I read about that too. It hasn't been confirmed yet. Kurt said the network is open to it though. Should be interesting.

Last edited by xo xo xo; 11-17-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #1239
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
great interview by the

g.o.a.t

howard stern

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #1240
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i have a question is there any way possible that jax can be "impeached" and the show can continue

im actually surprised the members haven't started talking about their dislike of his leadership, then again they really dont have another option

there is no member currently with the sons that has leadership quality except bobby but he comes off soft at times, chibbs would be a good leader if he had more ambition but dude is comfortable most of the crew are soldier types so i guess a power struggle is out of the question
I question this ALL THE TIME...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy