OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1181
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
 AJtheGreat said:
at Happy
lol you beat me to it
 4 years ago '08        #1182
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 rossic75 said:
It's crazy ya'll want Tara to come out on top...like she did not know what this life was about. Then she got to v*gina to tell Jax "look at what you've done to me?" Please b*tch! Ima ride with Jax to the end!
This...
 4 years ago '06        #1183
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
c'mon...she's gonna k!ll herself!
 11-12-2013, 10:27 PM         #1184
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.. how many more episodes are there?
 4 years ago '12        #1185
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,808 | Props total: 1725 1725
 rossic75 said:
Damn.. how many more episodes are there?
3 left
 4 years ago '09        #1186
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Dan terra is done :( I remembered when they was on top together
 4 years ago '08        #1187
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Sutter been playing GTA
 4 years ago '06        #1188
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
Tara is gonna end up either trying to k!ll Jax or k!lling herself and the kids.
 4 years ago '11        #1189
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 rossic75 said:
It's crazy ya'll want Tara to come out on top...like she did not know what this life was about. Then she got to v*gina to tell Jax "look at what you've done to me?" Please b*tch! Ima ride with Jax to the end!
She kept believing him every time he said hold on cuz she loved him and also felt bad for leaving him the last time. So yea I'm rooting for ol girl. She was a ride or die chick until them kids. Now she a ride or die chick for them kids. Props.

Don't come around saying fu*k Tara when one of them lil boys get shot up now or kidnapped.
 4 years ago '06        #1190
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
Happy over there chained up watching cartoons eating Chinese food giving not one single solitary fu*k
 4 years ago '09        #1191
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
jax been on tha snitch sh*t...my n*gga nero is the only true o.g cuz all them sons agreed to snitch!!!! fu*kin pecker woods always snitching!
 4 years ago '05        #1192
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
 Bama Boy said:
Happy over there chained up watching cartoons eating Chinese food giving not one single solitary fu*k
sh*t had me rolling
 4 years ago '11        #1193
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 Kyeezy said:
She kept believing him every time he said hold on cuz she loved him and also felt bad for leaving him the last time. So yea I'm rooting for ol girl. She was a ride or die chick until them kids. Now she a ride or die chick for them kids. Props.

Don't come around saying fu*k Tara when one of them lil boys get shot up now or kidnapped.
 11-12-2013, 11:00 PM         #1194
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kyeezy said:

Does not matter. She CHOSE THIS LIFE. If you remember she left him at 17/18 (being his first love) and then CAME BACK to Jax. Tara knows what this life entails and has been there for Jax/ride or die since...until now. The kids are not in danger. Regardless of all the drama from all the different factions and even the cops/feds, those kids ain't getting touched b. Jax would protect them with his life. How dare she grow a conscience now and be out. You are an old lady, and SHE signed up for the gig. Do not get smart now and leave your man, especially when he needs you the most.

I will give you that she just caught Jax banging that wh0ore, but think of the ish Jax went through (mentally), thinking his wife just miscarried, and not to mention ALL the drama with Gemma. (Seriously, think of ALL the stuff Tara has implanted in Jax's brain about Gemma!)
 4 years ago '04        #1195
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
at Happy

I honestly don't know how anyone can wish harm/death on Tara.

Her actions are questionable....but she's being a mom first and foremost. The club has basically taken everything from her except the kids.
 4 years ago '04        #1196
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 rossic75 said:
Does not matter. She CHOSE THIS LIFE. If you remember she left him at 17/18 (being his first love) and then CAME BACK to Jax. Tara knows what this life entails and has been there for Jax/ride or die since...until now. The kids are not in danger. Regardless of all the drama from all the different factions and even the cops/feds, those kids ain't getting touched b. Jax would protect them with his life. How dare she grow a conscience now and be out. You are an old lady, and SHE signed up for the gig. Do not get smart now and leave your man, especially when he needs you the most.

I will give you that she just caught Jax banging that wh0ore, but think of the ish Jax went through (mentally), thinking his wife just miscarried, and not to mention ALL the drama with Gemma. (Seriously, think of ALL the stuff Tara has implanted in Jax's brain about Gemma!)
So you don't remember when Gemma was high and got in the car accident with the kids? Or the clubhouse getting blown up seconds after they got the kids out because Jax noticed an Irish pen on the counter? Or the fact that the guy (Unser) that babysits the kids got his chest carved up? And that's just recent sh*t.......remember why they were in Ireland?
 4 years ago '05        #1197
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 AJtheGreat said:
Starting to almost hate Jax like I did Vic Mackey

Hopefully that all changes when it's all said and done

I understand hating Jax but how you gonna hate Vic Mackey? Let me find out you hated Walter White and Tony Soprano also
 4 years ago '05        #1198
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Jax is gonna run out the door chasing and trying to explain himself to the woman who just tried framing his mother for murder and tried to kidnap his kids
 11-12-2013, 11:27 PM         #1199
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I understand hating Jax but how you gonna hate Vic Mackey? Let me find out you hated Walter White and Tony Soprano also
nevermind...
 11-12-2013, 11:28 PM         #1200
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Jax is gonna run out the door chasing and trying to explain himself to the woman who just tried framing his mother for murder and tried to kidnap his kids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago