OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 xo xo xo said:
Chibs: Loyalty
That's my Chibs...
 4 years ago '10        #62
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
i cant wait to be miserable every tuesday night.
 4 years ago '05        #63
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Russ369 said:
I can see the storyline heading towards Clay being re-accepted or something back and making peace with Jax... Then at the finale he turns his back on him and the next season is purely them versus eachother.
Clay better not forgive the club for all this bullsh*t

Clay better link up with the Irish goons and do work
 4 years ago '11        #64
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 417 417
 kidrobot714 said:
i cant wait to be miserable every tuesday night.
^Why are you going to be miserable???

Hu$tLa said:
Clays redemption
 Russ369 said:
I can see the storyline heading towards Clay being re-accepted or something back and making peace with Jax... Then at the finale he turns his back on him and the next season is purely them versus eachother.
I don't see Jax & Clay ever making peace. I see Clay joining the SOA N. Ireland chapter for protection because he still has that $5m dollar bounty on his head. Plus he's wearing a cut on the trailer. I wonder who Tig k!lls though??? Clay???

[pic - click to view]

^Here is the Opie tat they will give out at Comic Con. RIP Opie,
 4 years ago '07        #65
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT SON

4 years ago '04        #66
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
this season is gona begin the obvious self-destruction of the club thats been going on since season 1..
 4 years ago '11        #67
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^Pretty much. Reading some of these spoilers has me shaking my head.

[pic - click to view]

^Maggie's hair was beautiful in season 1 & 2. They should have never cut it.

[pic - click to view]

^His face could be a smiley.

[pic - click to view]

^Looks like he's grabbing imaginary brea$t.

[pic - click to view]

^Ron looks like a Boss here.

The two trailers are not online yet. One is the first two minutes of the 90 minute season premiere and the second trailer shows scenes from the first five episodes. I made a list of some of the spoilers that were in the trailer.

1) Sutter revealed that the sixth season will pick up just a few days after the events of season five ended.
2) Tara gets into a f!ght while in prison.
3) Tig is trying to drown someone in "what looked like a bathtub filled with urine".
4) Jax & Clay are f!ghting each other while both wearing their cuts.
5) Chibs attacks Juice. Hopefully he k!ll his a.ss.
6) Crazy Otto attacking another person in jail.

I guess it sounds interesting.
 4 years ago '07        #68
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
5) Chibs attacks Juice. Hopefully he k!ll his a.ss.

Can't wait to see.
 4 years ago '06        #69
SM 38147 heat pts38147 OP
space
space
$127,701 | Props total: 66755 66755

[pic - click to view]

Sons of Anarchy left off last season with both Clay and Tara headed to prison and SAMCRO in turmoil after Bobby ripped off his VP badge. The cast and producers headed to San Diego Comic-Con to tease what's coming up in season 6. The premiere will pick up only a few days after the events of the finale.

Who's Here:

Charlie Hunnam (Jax)
Ron Perlman (Clay)
Katey Sagal (Gemma)
Maggie Siff (Tara)
Kim Coates (Tig)
Mark Boone Junior (Bobby)
Tommy Flanagan (Chibs)
Theo Rossi (Juice)
Dayton Callie (Unser)
Kurt Sutter and Paris Barclay (Executive Producers)

The panel opened with a sizzle reel that revealed that in the aftermath of Bobby tearing off his VP patch, Chibs will take his place. And, Happy will be setting into the role of Sergeant-at-Arms. Tara and Clay are both in prison orange, while Gemma is happily making pancakes for her boys.

The reel was narrated by a touching entry in Jax's journal to his sons. Will he be able to provide a better life for them? Season 6 will be his attempt to do that. The video presentation ended with a quick cut of punches, shootings, k!llings from seasons' past and the upcoming season 6 as well. It was intense to watch.

The cast and producers were introduced to loud applause. Here are some highlights from the panel, including a few video clips.

Kurt Sutter was asked about whether everyone on the stage would be returning to next year's Comic-Con and his response was an emphatic "no" and then follows up with "I can't. I'm not sure." Oh no!

He also discusses the possibility of extending the show beyond the original planned seven seasons.

[video - click to view]

The cast reflected on the loss of Ryan Hurst in the cast and the character of Opie. It was a challenging situation for all of them. Hunnam reflected on Hurst's difficulty giving up the role and character of Opie. Hurst wrote an essay titled, "The Last Rites of Opie Winston."

Huston recounts Hurst's poignant thought on leaving characters behind, "Every actor carries around a graveyard of characters that they've had to bring to life and then k!ll." He's not looking forward to giving up Jax when that time comes.

Here's the video portion regarding Opie's death.

[video - click to view]

Gemma and Juice both betrayed Clay. Sagal and Rossi reflect on that decision and the aftermath.

[video - click to view]

Other highlights:

Hunan said that a righteous outcome is possible, but the club's leadership transition was difficult. Jax "fell into the trap of becoming powerful with autonomy." In season 6, the club will be more democratic.
Perlman said that Clay realizes that he doesn't have any leverage or moves left to play. With the bounty on Clay's head, he's at the mercy of other forces.
Gemma has no regret over setting up Clay.
Season 6 will have themes of love and hate.
Sons of Anarchy comic books will be released and the storylines will run parallel to the show.
This season is about "Redemption."
 4 years ago '06        #70
space
space

The Sons of Anarchy cast and creator Kurt Sutter closed out Comic-Con Sunday night with a panel highlighted by a rapid-fire glimpse at the FX drama’s upcoming Season 6. The major takeaway from the teaser: SAMCRO’s new VP!

Replacing Bobby as Jax’s right-hand man at the table is none other than… Chibs. What does the newly promoted veep bring to the president’s term? “Maybe some conscience,” portrayer Tommy Flanagan teased. “He has a blind loyalty toward Jax in a lot of ways.” Adds Charlie Hunnam: “Tommy’s like my big brother in real-life, so that dynamic’s been coming through a lot this season.”

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

Here’s everything else we learned during Sons‘ Comic-Con session:

DADDY DEAREST | Sutter reveals that “we begin Season 6 a few days after Season 5. The [story] continues to be Jax’s journey in terms of, can he be the leader of this outlaw organization and still be a loving father and a devoted husband? Can he take the club and lead them into a more legit line of work and still be an outlaw organization?” The question of “what kind of father is Jax destined to become” will also still play a huge part in the story.

LOCKDOWN | Now behind bars, Clay realizes that “there’s no more leveraging,” Ron Perlman shared. “There’s just this bounty that’s on his head and he’s no longer in control of how many minutes he has left.” As for a what the character’s journey is while in the clink, the actor noted,”I didn’t know what [it was] until I saw a tweet the other day [where Sutter described Clay’s journey this year as] ‘redemption.’”

AFTER THE AFTERMATH | Jax in Season 6 will let the tragic loss of Opie “inform him in a more positive way,” shared Hunnam. “He’ll try to let it inspire him to turn this club into what [his father] John Teller wanted it to be. “

SHORT HAIR, DON’T CARE | A newly jailed Tara (Maggie Siff) is rocking a spiffy new ‘do in Season 6. Added bonus: The promo revealed that she’s kicking major inmate a.ss behind bars.

VIDEO | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 — Jax and Clay at War

SERIES FINALE SCOOP | What will Sons’ likely series finale in Season 7 consist of? “A big pool of blood,” Sutter joked. More seriously, the showrunner said he “has a sense of what I want the last scene of the show to be. How we’re going to get there and what that looks like, I’m not sure. I come into each season knowing what I want the season to be… and the looser I grip those [ideas], the better the season is.”
 4 years ago '06        #71
space
space

The Sons of Anarchy cast and creator Kurt Sutter closed out Comic-Con Sunday night with a panel highlighted by a rapid-fire glimpse at the FX drama’s upcoming Season 6. The major takeaway from the teaser: SAMCRO’s new VP!

Replacing Bobby as Jax’s right-hand man at the table is none other than… Chibs. What does the newly promoted veep bring to the president’s term? “Maybe some conscience,” portrayer Tommy Flanagan teased. “He has a blind loyalty toward Jax in a lot of ways.” Adds Charlie Hunnam: “Tommy’s like my big brother in real-life, so that dynamic’s been coming through a lot this season.”

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

DADDY DEAREST | Sutter reveals that “we begin Season 6 a few days after Season 5. The [story] continues to be Jax’s journey in terms of, can he be the leader of this outlaw organization and still be a loving father and a devoted husband? Can he take the club and lead them into a more legit line of work and still be an outlaw organization?” The question of “what kind of father is Jax destined to become” will also still play a huge part in the story.

LOCKDOWN | Now behind bars, Clay realizes that “there’s no more leveraging,” Ron Perlman shared. “There’s just this bounty that’s on his head and he’s no longer in control of how many minutes he has left.” As for a what the character’s journey is while in the clink, the actor noted,”I didn’t know what [it was] until I saw a tweet the other day [where Sutter described Clay’s journey this year as] ‘redemption.’”

AFTER THE AFTERMATH | Jax in Season 6 will let the tragic loss of Opie “inform him in a more positive way,” shared Hunnam. “He’ll try to let it inspire him to turn this club into what [his father] John Teller wanted it to be. “

SHORT HAIR, DON’T CARE | A newly jailed Tara (Maggie Siff) is rocking a spiffy new ‘do in Season 6. Added bonus: The promo revealed that she’s kicking major inmate a.ss behind bars.

SERIES FINALE SCOOP | What will Sons’ likely series finale in Season 7 consist of? “A big pool of blood,” Sutter joked. More seriously, the showrunner said he “has a sense of what I want the last scene of the show to be. How we’re going to get there and what that looks like, I’m not sure. I come into each season knowing what I want the season to be… and the looser I grip those [ideas], the better the season is.”
 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM         #72
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When they played Pope last season
 4 years ago '06        #73
space
space
 4 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 Cheeze said:
When they played Pope last season
 4 years ago '05        #75
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Cried to get the threads merged because the other one was getting more attention again
 4 years ago '06        #76
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The final Hall H panel of Comic Con 2013 was a somber affair, as the creator, director and primary cast of the long-running FX drama Sons of Anarchy gathered to talk about the brutal fifth season, and their mood going into the show’s penultimate sixth season. Moderated by Deadline’s Mike Fleming, the panelists were mum on any details about the new season. But the mood clearly was bittersweet as each of them revealed powerful feelings about the direction the show appears to be headed. When asked why he’s already planning the end to his hit series — Season 5 saw the highest ratings in its network’s history — showrunner Kurt Sutter was clear that he wants to go out on his own terms.” My goal is to be able to tell the story I wanted to,” he said. “I never wanted us to overstay our welcome.” He also hinted at how the series might end. “At a certain point, the sh*t just has to hit the fan,” he said. “And for it to stay real and believable, it has to find its endgame.” That endgame, according to Sutter, will be “a pool of blood.”

Related: Hot TV Teaser: ‘Sons Of Anarchy’

The actors on hand — Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal (Sutter’s wife), Ron Perlman, Mark Boone Junior, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Tommy Flannagan, Theo Rossi, and Dayton Callie — were circumspect about the plan for Season 6, revealing only that it would focus on the aftermath of the events of Season 5. However, they all appeared to have been extremely affected by the past season, with Perlman admitting that one episode in particular was “a sad day on set” for him.

After the Q&A portion of the panel, Sutter held a trivia contest for fans in the audience, followed by a Q&A. Two covers for the upcoming graphic novels based on the series were also unveiled. Sons of Anarchy returns September.
 4 years ago '11        #77
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Cried to get the threads merged because the other one was getting more attention again
Man I was wondering where the other thread was. I was looking for it and thought it got deleted. Figures SM would get mad that his thread was being ignored,
 4 years ago '04        #78
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,310 | Props total: 5729 5729
Tuesday September 10th I'm ready, tv is dead without anarchy & walking dead.
 4 years ago '04        #79
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 6430 6430
fu*k yo

Dexter
Breaking bad
Homeland
Ray donovan
Sons of anarchy
Low winter sun
Graceland
Game of thrones

Forgot Bout walking dead
And scandal

My tv gon be humming
 4 years ago '09        #80
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7936 7936
 SM said:

how the fukk does chibbs bring "conscience", bobby brought some conscience and jax wasnt trying to hear it, jax is nothing more then a less talented clay, clay found and k!lled for his position, jax was born into this sh*t and had 2 men mold him to take the position

chibbs would be a great boss but he doesnt have the wit, vision, or the talent to see the big picture, jax is bi*chmade and a fukking hypocrite, and he's a fukking rat

nothing more then a puppet of the american govt, he was the cia's pet puppy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy