OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #361
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
If Tara goes through with the divorce then I don't blame her. Jax deserves that sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #362
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 !!! said:
Kevin from Shameless rolling with Bobby

Anyway, at bi*ch a.ss Nero. You k!ll one of your close-ish friends without hesitation but then get all emotional over a doped up wh0ore who was to fu*king high to even realize her kid took a fu*king a.ssault rifle to an elementary school.

Go fu*k yourself with that holier-than-thou bullsh*t. Can't stand that dude
 4 years ago '06        #363
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25744 25744
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Anyway, at bi*ch a.ss Nero. You k!ll one of your close-ish friends without hesitation but then get all emotional over a doped up wh0ore who was to fu*king high to even realize her kid took a fu*king a.ssault rifle to an elementary school.

Can't blame him. He has a kid of his own I'm sure he feels like sh*t about that, besides he still made the call it was hard but he still did what was necessary. As far as his friend he was just as out of control as she was shooting up in the bathroom, turned a gun on all of them, and was about to jump in the whip with her they would of gotten caught and started singing like birds..
 4 years ago '05        #364
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Can't blame him. He has a kid of his own I'm sure he feels like sh*t about that, besides he still made the call it was hard but he still did what was necessary. As far as his friend he was just as out of control as she was shooting up in the bathroom, turned a gun on all of them, and was about to jump in the whip with her they would of gotten caught and started singing like birds..
He didn't make any call. Jax and Juice made that call and lied about it.
 4 years ago '04        #365
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,326 | Props total: 5753 5753
 ts21 said:
how is she one of the worst characters she been through a lot and held down jax

dumbass whiteboy always using that annoying a.ss skip bayless smiley fu*k outta here u drunk
Alot of development in the plot is due to Tara's character. Being a threat to gemma & clay is what took the series to that next level after clay tried to have her k!lled. I agree with jax call on the fiend. They were dumb to put an unstable bi*ch in a room with guns in the first place. But Nero is a boss with a code and dude always been loyal to the Mc's. I think he know's deep down that jax made that call & he can be just as much of a threat than any one else if he finds out.
 4 years ago '08        #366
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
nero knows, you can see his facial expression when he hugged jax he has the face
 4 years ago '05        #367
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
Doesnt the club have an offical rule about not k!lling women? (I know theyve broken it a bunch of times)
 4 years ago '07        #368
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Jax ain't gon' keep on disrespecting my homie Chibs like that. Young bwoy better lower that tone.

Blondie was lucky Tig was there to calm the situation.
 4 years ago '05        #369
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I thought he said that guy was his cousin?

Either way, he even said that he had to shoot him because he turned on him. Family is family, but if you can't be loyal, then you got to put them down. The girl was different because she didn't do anything wrong. She was brought up to that cabin really against her wishes and felt like the bikers were going to k!ll her (not an unreasonable thought).

I actually don't mind Nero's character. He's always had the club's back and the one time he needed theirs, he went against his wishes. I think he knows Jax made the call to k!ll that bi*ch and it'll come to play later.
 4 years ago '05        #370
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18431 18431
Late on watching the episode but it was another good one

I wonder if Tara actually is preggo again
 4 years ago '05        #371
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I can't stand that NYPD blue clown
 4 years ago '05        #372
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
who was the guy with Bobby and Kev(from Shameless)? dude looks familiar.............

and I might be off but didnt half the club get arrested at the end of the first ep? wtf happened with that? and I want to say that kid that pulled the school shooting did too............

idk, I do alot of drugs............
The kid that pulled the school shooting is dead.

The club didn't get arrested, they got detained. When Jax made the deal with that dirty retired cop, they were all that go.
 4 years ago '11        #373
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8491 8491
Jax fu*ked up by lying to his partner Nero

The Buffalo Bill-ass US Marshall almost fu*ked up when he forged the sig, but the DA bailed his a.ss out by not accepting it I want to see this dude go down in flames.

Tara don't love Jax no more I hate when bi*ches lie to you, but if she told him the truth she thinks she will get offed
 4 years ago '04        #374
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
Its so obvious tara is smarter than everyone else... She turned out to be the best character on the show with the most development...

Its a shame i see her dying before the end of the season, her and bobby

Jax is starting to lose it, i dont like how he talked to chibbs, obviously trouble in their little partnership, he knows he had juice k!ll the chick to, he gives juice a look towards the end

Jax always been a self entitled little sh*t, these two seasons are really proving it
 4 years ago '08        #375
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 Propel Water said:
Its so obvious tara is smarter than everyone else...

please elaborate. I'm not disagreeing, I just want to know why you think she is smarter than everyone else.
 4 years ago '11        #376
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8491 8491
Also the Irish are such fu*king c*nts
 09-20-2013, 02:01 PM         #377
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that marshall gonna go down that guy is a fu*king junkie man ..hes not stable hes emotional his a.ss is gonna die this season i wanan see what happens when clay turns

u know sh*t gonna go down with chibbs and jax...word gonna get out how jax let juice stay in the club

yo why how come someone always has to die every episode lol like damn
 4 years ago '05        #378
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
for some reason I thought I remembered the kid being led to a cop car in cuffs...........

I forgot all about the whole dirty cop thing............idk, after the gay r*pe and torture pr0n I was kinda in a "what the fu*k did i just watch" trance state..........

and theres also the drugs............

but most importantly, its Stillers till the death..........but once tip off happens October 29th(my bday) we might only be cool on sundays

Who's your NBA team?
 4 years ago '05        #379
space
space
 Propel Water said:
She turned out to be the best character on the show with the most development...
 4 years ago '05        #380
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Also the Irish are such fu*king c*nts
The Irish could crush this little biker gang at the drop of a hat

Jax knows that

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy