Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #281
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 429 429
 Kyeezy said:
I hope jax gets a std and a divorce. Him and his mama have ruined that girls life man.
Exactly, smh. Even though I think that scene was poorly wriitten I want Tara to leave Jax.
 4 years ago '10        #282
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
I laughed so damn hard at "you're a stupid wh0ore"

Great episode, glad the school shooting turned off pussies, seeya bi*ch
 4 years ago '11        #283
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 xo xo xo said:
Exactly, smh. Even though I think that scene was poorly wriitten I want Tara to leave Jax.
I can no longer root for that nga. Just like Bobby, I'm hoping he would have done right. And wtf? People need to stop crying about the shooting scene, it's just a show.
 4 years ago '04        #284
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 TH35 said:
So, was there a chase scene or a pivotal scene at the end w/ no dialogue and just dramatic music? I haven't watched the episode yet but I will within the hour... just preparing myself for the SOA formula on almost every episode...
No chase scene but as per the usual, there is a dramatic scene with no dialogue and music playing.
 4 years ago '04        #285
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 lostkauze said:
the school shooting was brilliant I think. We always identify samcro as the "good guys" or anti-heros but in reality they are a cutthroat criminal organization like any other and Jax is trying to take them down another path. This just illustrates further why he would want to do that.
You cant blame samcro for the f*ggots school shooting

Just because they brought the guns in dont mean they sold it to some little kid...

Its an indirect consequence to their actions and something thy had no control over...

If its anyones fault its dave navarros hes fkn that little sh*ts mom

I wondrr if thats zoefelds real son
 4 years ago '04        #286
space
space
 JBeezy said:
No chase scene but as per the usual, there is a dramatic scene with no dialogue and music playing.
These fkn dramatic scenes are always so fkn corny
 4 years ago '05        #287
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Propel Water said:
You cant blame samcro for the f*ggots school shooting

Just because they brought the guns in dont mean they sold it to some little kid...

Its an indirect consequence to their actions and something thy had no control over...

If its anyones fault its dave navarros hes fkn that little sh*ts mom

I wondrr if thats zoefelds real son
You can definitely blame dudes for mass distributing illegal guns for someone using one of those guns to commit a crime.
 4 years ago '04        #288
space
space
i feel like its not that simple though, with that mentality you can blame the irish who gave it to them, and then whoever manufactured them and let them get it.

the real blame belongs in that fu*king household...

that kid obviously was real fu*ked up, you seen his notebook, that was way beyond the club...

dude that let the kid get the gun is one of nero's boys too...

SAMCRO does not sell guns to kids. if they sold it to him then yes i would blame them a tiny bit. but this fkn kid woulda did some crazy sh*t regardless.... he just happened to get that gun somehow

obviously the government is gona push for them to be the blame of course because their the ones bringing in the guns... but even if they didnt bring in the guns, dave navarros character woulda still had a gun, it just wouldnt of been one of theirs....

edit: lol this is just gona be a political blame game conversation that happened a lot this year with fu*king gun control.... i guess we'll see how this turns out and what sutters overall message is about guns and the blame

bc i bet jax cries like a little bi*ch over it.... hes been sucha little bi*ch lately... tara > jax this point in the game
 4 years ago '06        #289
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14774 14774
 Propel Water said:
I agree i woulda been pissed if it didnt tie in and he just did it to be edgy..

Sometimes i feel like sutter does edgy sh*t just to do edgy sh*t... But whatever

sh*t episode tho if ya ask me
A sh*t episode? fu*k outta here, you're literally the ONLY person I've seen say that bullsh*t...

And the people that are crying about the school shooting can go play in traffic for all I give a sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #290
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
i knew people were gonna get bent outta shape when i seen tha school shooting scene lol

this gonna really make jax feel like sh*t and get out the gun running biz knowing one of his weapons was what the kid used to shoot up the school.
 4 years ago '06        #291
SM 38199 heat pts38199 OP
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67745 67745
Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 Controversial Premiere Scores Big In Ratings

12 minutes ago | AreYouScreening.com | See recent AreYouScreening news »

If you were wondering how well Sons of Anarchy would do on its return, FX has big news… the show k!lled. Which, is actually something that I guess I shouldn’t say, given the fact that the show’s controversial subject matter instantly sent social media into a circus.

If you’re a fan, it’s certainly good news.

What did you think of the episode? Too much? Overplayed? Insensitive? A lot of opinions are swarming around this one.

Cr: Prashant Gupta/FX

Sons Of Anarchy Is Television’S #1 Show On Tuesday Night

Tops All Broadcast and Cable Programs in Delivery of Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54,

Men 18-49, Men 18-34, Men 25-54, Women 18-49 and Women 18-34

Season 6 Premiere Records 5.87 million Total Viewers, 3.94 Million A18-49, 2.0 Million A18-34

Posting Significant Gains Across the Board Versus Season 5 Debut Including

+13% in A18-49 and A25-54, +43% in Women 18- »

Last edited by SM; 09-11-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #292
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Someone crazy enough to bite his fu*king tongue off by himself wouldn't just lie down and get r*ped like a little bi*ch. fu*k the fu*k outta here smh.
 4 years ago '05        #293
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Do bikies gangs really let snitches stay in the gang?
 4 years ago '05        #294
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Chrisdunk said:
Someone crazy enough to bite his fu*king tongue off by himself wouldn't just lie down and get r*ped like a little bi*ch. fu*k the fu*k outta here smh.
you didnt see the blood on the wall?????? guards must of beat him down before letting the inmate r*pe him.
 4 years ago '13        #295
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
you didnt see the blood on the wall?????? guards must of beat him down before letting the inmate r*pe him.

I'm still not buying it.

He would rather off himself or some sh*t. I mean what exactly does he have to live for?
 4 years ago '05        #296
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Chrisdunk said:
I'm still not buying it.

He would rather off himself or some sh*t. I mean what exactly does he have to live for?
Jax said Sons dont k!ll themselves which is one of the reasons Chibbs beat juices a.ss and auto lives by the SOA code so he wont k!ll himself or snitch. auto is the complete opposite of what that pus*y juice is.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-11-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #297
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
Holy sh*t. This n*gga drowned that "Persian" in that tub full of piss.

What a way to go.

HiRolliN said:
Jax said Sons dont k!ll themselves which is one of the reasons Chibbs beat juices a.ss and auto lives by the SOA code so he wont k!ll himself or snitch. auto is the complete opposite of what that pus*y juice is.
Same Sons that betrayed him, fu*ked his wife and allowed her to get murdered and ruined his life?

The writers ruined the character for me.
 4 years ago '05        #298
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Chrisdunk said:
Holy sh*t. This n*gga drowned that "Persian" in that tub full of piss.

What a way to go.

Same Sons that betrayed him, fu*ked his wife and allowed her to get murdered and ruined his life?

The writers ruined the character for me.

Isn't Sutter a writer? Sutter plays Otto.

Otto is a beast. He still lives by his code no matter what his family does. That's a true, loyal dude... Otto is one of the better characters on the show.
 4 years ago '05        #299
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

Isn't Sutter a writer? Sutter plays Otto.

Otto is a beast. He still lives by his code no matter what his family does. That's a true, loyal dude... Otto is one of the better characters on the show.
Ya Sutter is the writer/Creator of the show and plays auto. After all the fu*ked up sh*t he knows the club has done to him he has stayed loyal to the club.
 09-12-2013, 02:07 AM         #300
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k amazing episode

seeing that kid shoot up that school was a fu*king crazy didnt expect that i was wondering why they were following him around the whole show...what was the meaning behind this?

so much sh*t going down this season
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy