OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #261
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Yung Dilla said:
Alot of n*ggas sensitive but hey it's whatever..
Not sensitive/offended by any means....just saying Sutter is a fu*king nuts for that sh*t. I have no doubt that it will play a pivotal role in the rest of the series. He's too smart to do sh*t for shock value alone.
 4 years ago '06        #262
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 JBeezy said:
Not sensitive/offended by any means....just saying Sutter is a fu*king nuts for that sh*t. I have no doubt that it will play a pivotal role in the rest of the series. He's too smart to do sh*t for shock value alone.
Nah wasn't talking about you n*ggas on twitter and other forums is going crazy
 4 years ago '04        #263
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 JBeezy said:
at Jax though....Tara locked up for him/the club and he on that cheating sh*t again.
That man wanted to be there to support his wife. Tara declined. He hasn't seen her since she went to jail.
 4 years ago '10        #264
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Yo who was da lil n*gga dat aired da school out? :hillwhoa:
 4 years ago '11        #265
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
People on SoA's Facebook page are going crazy. Look at these comments:

I've started losing interest in this show last season and now after the trash I just seen I think I'm done. Even if there was no school shooting, that had to be the worst show I have ever seen. So to make up for the lack of a good storyline you just plan to throw in shock value items and twisted pr0n fetishes? Good bye SOA.
ok,i hope someone from the show sees my comment.i think im speaking for everyone with a brain when i say that it was uncool to show a kid going into a school with a gun shooting up people.i think the producer needs to hang up his hat.i love all you actors,but the show was done after the last season.its obvious they are just grabbing for ideas. it just needs to take another direction.
Very upset about the school shooting. Been a loyal viewer but I can't watch after this...yes, the show is full of guns and violence but this is going too far.
This is one of my favorite shows after tonight I will no longer watch it just lost a fan.
People are too sensitive, smh.
 4 years ago '04        #266
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Good riddance, pussies.
 4 years ago '12        #267
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
 xo xo xo said:
People on SoA's Facebook page are going crazy. Look at these comments:

People are too sensitive, smh.
SOA must be their first "edgy" show

at the person saying the show was done last season, and needed to take another direction. That scene completely took the show to another place.

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 09-10-2013 at 11:47 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #268
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Lol at offended people. This sh*t ain't for them. Fck em! That dope heAd fed finna be prolems tho
 4 years ago '05        #269
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Man I cannot fu*king stand Tara's face

Why must 95 percent of female characters on TV shows be so horribly written?

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-10-2013 at 11:58 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #270
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 5732 5732
 Loxy Miracles said:
Yo who was da lil n*gga dat aired da school out? :hillwhoa:
I knew that lil muthafu*ka was crazy Clay bi*ch a.ss check into PC, Otto gettin plugged, tig drownin n*ggaz in piss, tara beatin bi*ches up in the dorm. sh*t you miss one episode you gon be confused as fu*k

Last edited by Duntaz; 09-11-2013 at 12:01 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #271
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67057 67057

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #272
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410
My n*gga Jax still dropping those classic lines "you're a stupid wh0ore" Overall great episode. What I'm tryna figure out is how did Navarro's son get ahold of the gun and why he did it? This season is gonna be crazy
 09-11-2013, 01:33 AM         #273
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad it turns out the school shooting wasn't a gratuitous political message and it serves to advance the storyline
 4 years ago '04        #274
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 Dangerously said:
I'm glad it turns out the school shooting wasn't a gratuitous political message and it serves to advance the storyline
I agree i woulda been pissed if it didnt tie in and he just did it to be edgy..

Sometimes i feel like sutter does edgy sh*t just to do edgy sh*t... But whatever

sh*t episode tho if ya ask me
 4 years ago '08        #275
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
People are really that pissed about the school shooting?
 09-11-2013, 06:02 AM         #276
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
taht was a fu*king sick episode. found out alot about taht marshall.
 4 years ago '06        #277
space
space
the gun the kid used in the shooting was from the sons? leads jax to think about getting out of guns?
 4 years ago '07        #278
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
So, was there a chase scene or a pivotal scene at the end w/ no dialogue and just dramatic music? I haven't watched the episode yet but I will within the hour... just preparing myself for the SOA formula on almost every episode...
 4 years ago '06        #279
space
space

"It will be the catalyst that I believe takes us into the last act of our tragedy here," he tells THR.

Sons of Anarchy’s season six premiere wrapped up on Tuesday night with an event that was sure to shock viewers.

In the final moments, a child is seen walking into a school with an automatic weapon. He opens fire, and blood spatters the windows. The gun came from the SAMCRO motorcycle club.

School shootings portrayed on television are often emotional and shocking, but Sons showrunner Kurt Sutter tells The Hollywood Reporter that there is a purpose behind this horrible plot point.

PHOTOS: 'Sons of Anarchy's' 11 Most Dramatic deaths

“These guys, they deal guns in urban areas,” he says. “We’ve seen them unload cases of modified automatic weapons and we’ve seen some of the ramifications of that in terms of the violence blowing back on bad guys, but I felt that at some point it would be a disservice to the mythology and to the realism not to suggest that what they do ultimately is not blowing back on innocents.”

Sutter says he’s wanted to have a school shooting or some other scene that showed the affects of the club’s violence on the community for several seasons, but he had to wait for the right time.

“I also knew that once I did that, it’s sort of one of those things in the mythology that once it lands, it can’t just then morph and mold into the bigger mythology,” he says. “It’s such a devastation that I would have to use it as a mile-marker to take us to what ultimately will be to the end.”

The end game is very much on the mind of Sutter, who has said he plans to end the popular FX series after seven seasons. Often outspoken, Sutter is aware that his decision to include a shooting may rub some people the wrong way in the wake of the the tragic school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Conn., late last year.

PHOTOS: Emmys 2012: Kurt Sutter and Wife Katey Sagal on the Set of 'Sons of Anarchy'

“I thought about it a lot. There’s a part of me that really didn’t want to do it because I’m opening myself up to being viewed as just doing it to be sensational,” he says. “But I also felt that I’m not going to not do it because I’m afraid of blowback.”

Sutter adds that even if viewers are upset after watching the episode, they’ll grow to understand his reasons as season six progresses.

“We didn’t do it for shock,” he says. “It will be the catalyst that I believe takes us into the last act of our tragedy here."

Another surprising event from the premiere is the infidelity that occurs between club leader Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and his wife, Tara (Maggie Siff). While Tara is in jail, Jax sleeps with a madame of a brothel named Colette (Kim d!ckens).

Fans who are very supportive of the Jax-Tara relationship may be shocked by his choice, but Sutter says Jax has his reasons.

“Not to make it more weird than it already is, but I just felt like the reason he’s with [Tara] is it’s more maternal than it is s3xual,” he says. “At the end of the day, Jax is sort of a little boy and when that love is cut off, when Tara shuts the door on him and doesn’t want to talk to him, he just feels the disconnect of that love.”

“He’s a guy who just needs to be f---ing loved,” he adds. "For me it was just that sense of --[Colette] just had this maternal, nurturing energy, which is where he’s at and what he needs."

Sons of Anarchy airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on FX.
 4 years ago '11        #280
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
 SM said:
the gun the kid used in the shooting was from the sons? leads jax to think about getting out of guns?
Yes & yes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy