Frank Ocean Before He Was Famous

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 keejee said:
I swear, you're in every single gay-related threads defending these n*ggas lifestyle (wearing givenchy "kilts" (), kissing n*ggas, explicit gay music) and you always try to make us look like we were abnormal because we don't ride with that gay shiit.



But I see you tho...
In all honesty, Im not be biggest on "gay" stuff. BUT I AM big on tolerance. Ignorance and hatred irk me. So I stand with the lesser of two evils.

Just because you don't agree with somebody's 100% lifestyle doesn't mean you should hate them. That's stupid.

Simple as that. n*ggas who spew hatred from behind computer keyboards are the biggest "f*ggots" to me, honestly..


And you know A LOT of people are Kanye fans right?

And Im not sure how having the same camera as a n*gga in a picture says anything about me besides the fact that I'm into videography and have a concentration (from my university) in film studies
 5 years ago '11        #22
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 TheMindOf said:
In all honesty, Im not be biggest on "gay" stuff. BUT I AM big on tolerance. Ignorance and hatred irk me. So I stand with the lesser of two evils.

Just because you don't agree with somebody's 100% lifestyle doesn't mean you should hate them. That's stupid.

Simple as that. n*ggas who spew hatred from behind computer keyboards are the biggest "f*ggots" to me, honestly..


And you know A LOT of people are Kanye fans right?

And Im not sure how having the same camera as a n*gga in a picture says anything about me besides the fact that I'm into videography and have a concentration (from my university) in film studies
Fair enough

But let's be honest here. Why every time a n*gga say he can't listen to Frank Ocean any more because he's gay and too explicit with it, y'all are quick to say something like "You must be gay yourself if that perturbs you" or that we're homophobes? Same thing with us criticizing these extremely feminine outfits.

 5 years ago '12        #23
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 p00rky said:
Its amazing how so many ppl like him than they found out he likes c*ck and now he's such a bad guy
He's singing about men now , it was all good when he was talkin bout hoes.

I can't get down with that type of sh*t. What if your son in about 20 years is a frank ocean fan and becomes a f*g cause of his influence. I don't want him forcing his f*ggotry on kids .
 5 years ago '05        #24
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
 phil_8705 said:
lol john ehret hs ..went to school with dude
Yeah me too.....never knew the n*gga lol
 5 years ago '09        #25
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
u guys act like he sings about men on every song it was liek one song

anyways his studio debut was way diff than his first album which is why i couldnt get into channel orange
 5 years ago '13        #26
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
 TheMindOf said:
I believe it.

I didn't expect you to know anything about any of that. You don't seem like the cultured type.

Says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else really


And aint sh*t wrong with Boy George. Culture Club was one of the dopest New Wave acts of the 80's
Stop reading from wikipedia u lame

u dont listen to gay a.ss culture club, at least i hope u dont

ur goin that extra mile to show us ur down with the gays, we get it, half dem acts u named didnt want to admit they were gays, 3 of them even married women just to prove they werent, like ur idol kanye west aka closet case, until 10 -20 years later they finally admitted they were gays

Queen were shunned by ur favorite grammy awards and mainstream radio for dressing up like women in their videos, d!ckriding only started after FM died.

Anyways Frank Ocean aint on none of their levels, nor is Kanye...they cud actually sing and play instruments and didnt speed up soul samples and sing off beat.
 5 years ago '12        #27
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 Vercetti said:
Yo whats with all the hate? Just cuz he's gay? cmon yall, let the man live. As long as he makes good music(which he does) that's all he should be judged on. smh.
if your gonna hate on the music because the artist is gay then niccas need to find new clothing lines to d!ckride because versace, the guy in charge of louis vuitton mens line, and the gucci dude are all gay as hell..
 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM         #28
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #29
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 866 866
 Jayg36 said:
So there's 3 n*ggas in this thread who went to the same hs around the same time?
Used to be a bunch of on here senior year ..like 2004-2005
 02-12-2013, 01:23 PM         #30
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
Fair enough

But let's be honest here. Why every time a n*gga say he can't listen to Frank Ocean any more because he's gay and too explicit with it, y'all are quick to say something like "You must be gay yourself if that perturbs you" or that we're homophobes? Same thing with us criticizing these extremely feminine outfits.

Most of the posters who are quick to call Mr. Ocean these names are frequently in his threads.

If he's wrong for "defending" Frank then the people who go out of their way to target him must be in the wrong as well.
 5 years ago '12        #31
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,962 | Props total: 16981 16981
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #32
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 HipHopFactz said:
Stop reading from wikipedia u lame

u dont listen to gay a.ss culture club, at least i hope u dont

ur goin that extra mile to show us ur down with the gays, we get it, half dem acts u named didnt want to admit they were gays, 3 of them even married women just to prove they werent, like ur idol kanye west aka closet case, until 10 -20 years later they finally admitted they were gays

Queen were shunned by ur favorite grammy awards and mainstream radio for dressing up like women in their videos, d!ckriding only started after FM died.

Anyways Frank Ocean aint on none of their levels, nor is Kanye...they cud actually sing and play instruments and didnt speed up soul samples and sing off beat.
You gotta be the biggest moron on this site..

Like a lot of n*ggas on here irk me because of their ignorance, but you just seem to be genuinely stupid

Freddy Mercury died in the early 90's... Bohemian Rhapsody (arguably Queens most popular song from their most popular album) came out in the mid 70's

You're easily the biggest faux intellectual on this site..

You just be typing to type. You're not smarter than me, nor more cultured

That being said.. Get off my d!ck and stop following me around threads (the irony )
 5 years ago '12        #33
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
 Vercetti said:
Yo whats with all the hate? Just cuz he's gay? cmon yall, let the man live. As long as he makes good music(which he does) that's all he should be judged on. smh.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #34
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8969 8969
 Delbert Mengel said:
heaux
lol I don't see anything wrong with the pic tho
 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM         #35
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:
Yo whats with all the hate? Just cuz he's gay? cmon yall, let the man live. As long as he makes good music(which he does) that's all he should be judged on. smh.
These insecure children can't help but be mad about sh*t that doesn't affect them in the slightest.
 5 years ago '07        #36
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
idk if he really is even gay. like ive said over and over his timing for his "coming out" couldnt have been more perfect. Since the music doesnt sell it self like the old days. dudes are creating gimmicks to get and remain relevant
 5 years ago '12        #37
Chase Bands 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$797 | Props total: 2 2
 02-12-2013, 06:55 PM         #38
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent before he was famous


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #39
Darius1993 
space
space
space
$5 | Props total: 0 0
Kinda resembles Childish Gambino
 02-12-2013, 07:06 PM         #40
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y u think he named himself frank ocean


n*gga wants to live in an ocean full of dix
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy