Basketmania.co.uk (BRED 11 + CG 9 & More)

most viewed right now
 134
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
i mean they dont have my size but this site looks hit or miss
 5 years ago '11        #22
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
So it's about 200 to 205 for bred 11s?

If so this website is legit from what I'm hearing in this thread???

If that's the case I'm bout to cop right now
 02-15-2013, 07:23 PM         #23
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
........


Last edited by Dream914; 02-15-2013 at 08:31 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #24
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 KriT S80 said:
So it's about 200 to 205 for bred 11s?

If so this website is legit from what I'm hearing in this thread???

If that's the case I'm bout to cop right now
Hell nah. $260 shipped.

Any other kicks are 200 shipped.
 5 years ago '11        #25
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Hovi Bryant said:
Hell nah. $260 shipped.

Any other kicks are 200 shipped.
oh ok i read it wrong, Yall was talking local by state.

Bout to check and see what the deal is.
 5 years ago '11        #26
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
how long did it take to arrive Hovi??

Im thinking of copping them Olympic 6s for 158 plus shipping. But idk if they will be legit
 5 years ago '10        #27
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 KriT S80 said:
how long did it take to arrive Hovi??

Im thinking of copping them Olympic 6s for 158 plus shipping. But idk if they will be legit
Ordered on the 4th of this month. Arrived today. 11 days. Their confirmation email say 15-20 days, so I'd call this pretty fast.
 5 years ago '11        #28
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Hovi Bryant said:
Ordered on the 4th of this month. Arrived today. 11 days. Their confirmation email say 15-20 days, so I'd call this pretty fast.
Yeah that is pretty quick, you think I should take the risk on these 6s?? They are 119 so that's 158 us dollars I believe. Plus however much shipping will be.

I want the bred 11s but im not even trying to pay 260 even tho thats not bad compared to resellers
 5 years ago '09        #29
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
i might order the Christmas lebron
 5 years ago '10        #30
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 KriT S80 said:
Yeah that is pretty quick, you think I should take the risk on these 6s?? They are 119 so that's 158 us dollars I believe. Plus however much shipping will be.

I want the bred 11s but im not even trying to pay 260 even tho thats not bad compared to resellers
After seeing the Bred 13's on Niketalk...and these Bred 11's... They're 100%.

I had to bookmark the site just in case they get the 13's in March.
 5 years ago '11        #31
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Hovi Bryant said:
After seeing the Bred 13's on Niketalk...and these Bred 11's... They're 100%.

I had to bookmark the site just in case they get the 13's in March.
Il take ya word for it and order them 6s.

How much was standard shipping??
 5 years ago '10        #32
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 KriT S80 said:
Il take ya word for it and order them 6s.

How much was standard shipping??
5 euros or $6.69.

Don't order two pairs at once. Customs fee. Dunno how much. Dunno if they will cancel your order.
 5 years ago '08        #33
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Hovi Bryant said:

The total was $260 shipped.

189 Euros + 5 Euros shipping = $260

Compare that to the original cost of BRED 11's shipped retail ($180 + $8-$20 shipping) or the avg resale price ($250+++), and you're anywhere between $40-$80 markup at the minimum.

 Hovi Bryant said:
First post. $260 shipped.


£194 =/= $260... that's actually about $300 (and $40 is no money, but there's a difference between GBP and Euros lol)
 5 years ago '11        #34
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
Alright cool, good looking out Hovi. Ill up pics of them 6s when they arrive.
 5 years ago '11        #35
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
Bred 11s are now 189 not 194
 5 years ago '10        #36
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Skeetx3.2 said:
£194 =/= $260... that's actually about $300 (and $40 is no money, but there's a difference between GBP and Euros lol)
Find me someone selling Bred 11's for 300 flat including shipping.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
$260 vs this


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #38
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,229 | Props total: 13970 13970
Might order me those breds, they got my size
 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM         #39
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doesn't let you re due your order. the size is gone but it wont show up on my paypal account

NVM


Last edited by Dream914; 02-15-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #40
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 12418 12418



I gotta give you major props on this site fam. Good lookin out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
108 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
609 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
103 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy