most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 CasualCannabis said:
Fake as hell.

Let me guess God told someone to stand outside with a camera the instant the pope resigned
fake huh?

5 years ago '11        #22
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202 OP
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
i see some conspiracy's here, so let me add one that has some numerology:

He's resigning at age 85

8+5 = 13
 5 years ago '09        #23
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Pope’s Dove of Peace Attacked by Seagull of Irony
By Sorcha PollakJan. 29, 201326 Comments

A seagull attacks a dove released by Pope Benedict XVI during the Angelus prayer in St. Peter's Square, at the Vatican
Related

The release of a white dove is a traditional symbol of peace and tranquility. Like the olive branch, and more recently the peace symbol, the white dove is recognized worldwide as an icon of hope, love and friendship. That is, until it almost gets eaten by a seagull.

On the final Sunday of January, 2,000 young people from Rome marched to the Vatican for the annual Caravan of Peace. These youngsters, members of Youth Catholic Action, went to hear the Pope speak and watch him release two white doves following the Angelus prayer.

Accompanied by two children, Pope Benedict XVI stood before the crowds and released the first dove into St. Peter’s Square. Slightly disoriented, the bird eventually succeeded in flying up to a ledge above the Pontiff’s window.

The second bird was not so lucky. Soon after it had landed on a ledge below the window, it was attacked by a seagull who happened to be taking an afternoon flight through the famous plaza. Fortunately the dove, maybe owing to some sort of divine intervention, was able to f!ght off the much larger seagull and fly away.

Perhaps it could be time for the Vatican to reconsider the release of these birds given last year’s incident, when both doves turned and flew straight back in through the window. “They want to stay in the Pope’s home,” Pope Benedict said at the time, according to the Daily Mail.

Read more:
 5 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20061 20061
 CasualCannabis said:
Fake as hell.

Let me guess God told someone to stand outside with a camera the instant the pope resigned
yeah because you know, the vatican isn't a tourist hotspot with people from all over the world coming to see it. and none of these people have cameras.
 5 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
Bilderbergs, obama....

they're fu*king the world up....only the poor think otherwise.....(they don't have enough money to see the devaluing of their hard earned (because they ain't work!!!) money....

dumb motherfu*kers....you think when he says the world is the reason, that it's too crazy...the last beacon of true freedom was removed from earth in 2008 when america went to "socialized healthcare" already signed into action military police to patrol us soil for when people grow a brain and realize obama's not black, he's the definition of ****** -- the person in the hood no one likes, unless they can use him, regardless of who it hurts.....

look at your lives now...lets say in 2008 you had 10$, haha, ok blunt rollers and 40 drinkers, that would mean today, by inflation you would need to have 14$...in 4 years it should NEVER go up that fast, if only that dumbfu*k weren't printing money to give it to you....it's ok, you lost....

PS...there's a reason you're still poor :(
oh look, its this fu*king moron again.
 5 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 Dray said:
so one priest can just break down everything for you anti-catholics?

so them using the current pope to promote that film helps in what way?

them bombarding him with questions and him not wanting to answer is a normal human characteristic
yep its only one priest who has been touching kids...................

5 years ago '10        #27
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
sh*t like this is why I understand why atheists have the pov they have. Man has comtaminated religion to very filthy levels. And it's not just catholics either look @ that eddie long scandal. Ppl use no common sense in regards to right and wrong when it come to "religious" men of title and power. Like dumb sheep.

True men of God are not like this and real "religous" ppl know to trust God and not man....

ill 800 said:
this is why that piece of sh*t stepped down

lord bout to strike the vatican down
whoa! I gotta get up there and watch that.

Dray said:
so one priest can just break down everything for you anti-catholics?

so them using the current pope to promote that film helps in what way?

them bombarding him with questions and him not wanting to answer is a normal human characteristic
What world have you been living in? Sick a.ss bastards been fu*king little boys since the 90's and get covered up quickly, instead of "defrocking" them.

ill 800 said:

[pic - click to view]

YO! How often does that happen? A sea gull attacking a dove.
 5 years ago '12        #28
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #29
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf is that
 5 years ago '10        #30
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Nobody in this thread is questioning the lighting actually struck the vatican... who took the pic... you know how hard it is to catch a pic of lighting... sound like some bs story them n*ggas decided to agree on...
 5 years ago '12        #31
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 beast mode said:
@the idiots in this fu*kin thread thinking that this is some kind of sign. first off if there was a god what the fu*k is the point of waiting hours for lightning to strike??? god was late checking twitter???? 2nd this isn't the first time lightning has struck a church. catholic priests have been molesting boys for centuries and all they get is a lightning strike?? religion got the brain wash game on lock.
truthhh!!!
 5 years ago '13        #32
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 ill 800 said:
fake huh?

So...you tried to prove me wrong by bringing more pictures.
 Account001 said:
Nobody in this thread is questioning the lighting actually struck the vatican... who took the pic... you know how hard it is to catch a pic of lighting... sound like some bs story them n*ggas decided to agree on...
^^^This
 5 years ago '09        #33
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
So...you tried to prove me wrong by bringing more pictures.

^^^This
lmao @ you saying the picture is fake yet it was reported on italian news stations and numerous other credible websites. you dont even know who took the picture do you? cause you dont read

little bi*ch

Filippo Monteforte

pic.twitter.com/FehVjFYP

Last edited by ill 800; 02-13-2013 at 06:33 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #34
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space

[video - click to view]

guess they faked this video too
 5 years ago '09        #35
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #36
CasualCannabis 
space
space
 ill 800 said:

guess they faked this video too
You got me.

However the video could have been edited. If that was possible, I believe the media could go that far.
 5 years ago '09        #37
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
You got me.

However the video could have been edited. If that was possible, I believe the media could go that far.
you probably think they fired missiles into the pentagon too right?

are you still implying Filippo Monteforte doctored the picture as well?
 5 years ago '13        #38
CasualCannabis 
space
space
 ill 800 said:
you probably think they fired missiles into the pentagon too right?

are you still implying Filippo Monteforte doctored the picture as well?
Who is this Monteforte guy that it is so outrageous to claim he or any of his a.ssociates doctored the photo?

So how then do you propose this video was captured? That someone just happened to be in a picture-perfect position video-taping Basilica the moment the pope resigned?

Ok now look at the video you showed me.

Then look at this

From a different angle. So there just happened to be another guy capturing the same thing?

Plus in the video, the place is buzzing and alot of people are around. Why in the msn pic is no one around?

All I'm saying, s**t is fishy to me. There is also motive for the Catholic Church to do such a thing. Trying sell his resignation as some grand moment in time that even the supernatural was involved. FOH with that s**t
 02-13-2013, 09:50 PM         #39
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not too long ago, I heard somebody on the radio... I can't even tell you who he is but he was talking, and somehow the subject of his death came up. He was 'predicting' how he thought he'd die. He said he'd die while riding his motorcycle after someone swerves into his lane...

a week later, that's exactly how he died.

Improbable sh*t happens all the time. Hearing that story didn't even make me flinch to be honest. Coincidences happen. Nothing divine about it.

Anyway, here's the story:

Lightning hit the fu*king vatican after the pope resigned, whooptifu*king do... too bad it didn't electrocute all the pedos in there...
 5 years ago '09        #40
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
Who is this Monteforte guy that it is so outrageous to claim he or any of his a.ssociates doctored the photo?

So how then do you propose this video was captured? That someone just happened to be in a picture-perfect position video-taping Basilica the moment the pope resigned?

Ok now look at the video you showed me.

Then look at this

From a different angle. So there just happened to be another guy capturing the same thing?

Plus in the video, the place is buzzing and alot of people are around. Why in the msn pic is no one around?

All I'm saying, s**t is fishy to me. There is also motive for the Catholic Church to do such a thing. Trying sell his resignation as some grand moment in time that even the supernatural was involved. FOH with that s**t

also, lightning has struck the vatican before. thats a lightning rod its hitting. what do you think they needed a lightning rod for?

Last edited by ill 800; 02-14-2013 at 09:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy