Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2013, 12:49 PM         #141
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 253xLonghair3 said:
looks like his lady getting money too cuz she wearing a suit and not some skin tight dress where u can see her a.sss shape stop hatin
You know they used to those hoes that only wear skin tight jeans and halter tops, even in the winter.
 02-21-2013, 12:55 PM         #142
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
All this money this n*gga claim he getting and he jumped on the first lightskinned chick he could find
This coming from a n*gga who got a pic of this on his facebook business page.

What my girl not "ethnic" enough for you???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #143
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 mcfalcons15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-21-2013, 01:08 PM         #144
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #145
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
:ise eyou3:
 5 years ago '07        #146
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 82Koo said:
:ise eyou3:
Stop over exaggerating with your responses to his posts. Shyts not even funny. Even though I didn't watch it lol
 5 years ago '10        #147
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 Spoken210 said:
Stop over exaggerating with your responses to his posts. Shyts not even funny. Even though I didn't watch it lol
I havent forget about you what you on that 15 minute break at Walmart i hope you got that smile Mr. Greeter#4
 5 years ago '10        #148
Siccnexss 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
funny how no one mentioned choosing walmart over having their own business, but I would much rather have a steady income than have to go out and force feed people to listen to them and other "people in their company who are gaining 6 figures in a year". when anyone can say they are making it, funny how this pyramid scams just come and go. oh and you dumb ignant n*gga that doesn't know how to read, i highly suggest you go and get a job at walmart and start attending college, you really need the extra edumacation since you got my whole statement mixed up.
 5 years ago '11        #149
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:

[pic - click to view]

Fck boy I am not in the picture with the chic either. The spanish chick on that same page will blow your chick out, so you was smart to stay away from that one.

You are a cornball, and you get clowned everytime you post one here. Even with you homie trying to cosign your weak a.ss plays, you fckn*gganess always shines through
 5 years ago '11        #150
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
@mcfalcon15
This bi*ch off the same page will blow your bi*ch out. And this bi*ch aint even all that. However it don't take much to out do that foot dragging slow mutt you cuddled up to fck boy

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by xrayvisionmedia; 02-21-2013 at 09:23 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #151
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
And Mr Koo, get that n*gga d!ck out your mouth. YOU bi*ch YOU!!!
 5 years ago '07        #152
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 82Koo said:
I havent forget about you what you on that 15 minute break at Walmart i hope you got that smile Mr. Greeter#4
 02-22-2013, 08:09 AM         #153
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
@mcfalcon15
This bi*ch off the same page will blow your bi*ch out. And this bi*ch aint even all that. However it don't take much to out do that foot dragging slow mutt you cuddled up to fck boy

[pic - click to view]

This asian bi*ch with no a.ss??? Bi*ch look like a 2x4. Put her in the eye candy section, and watch her get mopped up!!! n*gga done went from 3rd World to the Ming Dynasty!!! Try again my n*gga!!! ALL the bi*ches on your page UGLY as sh!t!!! See below!!! I put my girl on front street. Ain't no shame in my game. Where yours at fvck boy??? Wipe the drool off your mouth!!! My girl will wipe the floor with your flat @ss foreign girls!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #154
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 xrayvisionmedia said:
@mcfalcon15

[pic - click to view]

This chick is the come back from third world gone wild purple rain bi*ch..................im done!!!
 5 years ago '07        #155
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 xrayvisionmedia said:
@mcfalcon15

[pic - click to view]

no,just no
 5 years ago '12        #156
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
I'm SCREEAAAAAMMMMINGGGGGG
 5 years ago '04        #157
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
 SLiPP said:
I'm SCREEAAAAAMMMMINGGGGGG
n*gga n*gga n*gga!! you aint the only oneee
 02-22-2013, 04:10 PM         #158
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
This asian bi*ch with no a.ss??? Bi*ch look like a 2x4. Put her in the eye candy section, and watch her get mopped up!!! n*gga done went from 3rd World to the Ming Dynasty!!! Try again my n*gga!!! ALL the bi*ches on your page UGLY as sh!t!!! See below!!! I put my girl on front street. Ain't no shame in my game. Where yours at fvck boy??? Wipe the drool off your mouth!!! My girl will wipe the floor with your flat @ss foreign girls!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2013, 05:06 PM         #159
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I work a regular manufactoring blue collar job making 25 an hour. Day hours 7AM-7PM... I would absolutely love to do something else. I dont consider myself to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, nor the dullest.....

I have 1 credit card and 1 loan out that needs payed off. Also I owe State back taxes (5K).. After that stuff is payed off I can really start saving i guess. I trade stock kinda heavy, but it's not a career breaker by any means.

I'd love to find something to do to make 6 figures a year. I been thinking heavily about College, but I don't know what I wanna do. Computer programming seems to be the direction a lot are going now but I just don't know
 5 years ago '07        #160
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 629 629
 feardafoot said:
I work a regular manufactoring blue collar job making 25 an hour. Day hours 7AM-7PM... I would absolutely love to do something else. I dont consider myself to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, nor the dullest.....

I have 1 credit card and 1 loan out that needs payed off. Also I owe State back taxes (5K).. After that stuff is payed off I can really start saving i guess. I trade stock kinda heavy, but it's not a career breaker by any means.

I'd love to find something to do to make 6 figures a year. I been thinking heavily about College, but I don't know what I wanna do. Computer programming seems to be the direction a lot are going now but I just don't know
What you do to get a job like that? Is it 5 days a week?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago