Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mcfalcons15 said:
I don't feel the need to make comparisons. People feel the need to ask how much I am making, and then when you tell them, they want proof, then when you give them proof, they come up with some other excuse for why its fake, or they just exit the forum. You have to understand that in my industry you get a lot or hate, and ignorance from people that just don't understand the business. So you telling me it's ok for them to take shots at me, but I can't take shots at them??? PLEASE!!! That's not how I was taught in this business. One of my mentors told me that if someone takes shots at you and your business, then you have every right to take shots back at them. Check the original pages of this thread, and see who started talking about money and hating first. n*gga said go work on an oil rig, and gave NO INFORMATION on it, but when I do the same thing, I get chastised. LMAO!!! But BX will do anything for a laugh, even if it means missing out on a great opportunity.

EVERYTHING you are asking has previously been posted. The basics of the business, has previously been posted. All you have to do is check my past posts. Obviously you don't frequent the finance thread. I'm not going to keep re-posting the same information over and over. Go do some research.

I've posted several posts about my business, and all you get is hate, hate, hate. People don't have the facts to back up the claim that I don't make money, but they say it anyway. Are you mad at them too??? LMAO!!! It doesn't bother me, but understand that if you want to hate on what I do, I am going to ask you what you do. If you refuse to answer, then shots will be fired. I have ALL MY INFORMATION online, but people think I am hiding something. How am I scamming people when ALL MY INFORMATION is out there??? I have posted paystubs ON BOXDEN. I have given info. What have these other guys given you??? What have they shown??? Tell the security dude to come back in here, and post his 2 week paystub. WE WILL WAIT FOR HIM, but I wouldn't advise you hold your breath.
I guess man. I kind of lost interest in this thread already. But whatever props to whoever's doing what they want.
 02-19-2013, 09:35 AM         #122
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
Mcfalcons, you came off very immature in this...
It's BOXDEN!!! EVERY post in EVERY thread is immature.

So now, in the 7th page of the thread it turns immature??? It BEEN immature, but now that I'm stating the FACTS, you need an out. LMAO!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 02-19-2013 at 09:40 AM..
 02-19-2013, 09:39 AM         #123
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
I can tell that mcfalcons doesn't make any money by the way he types...
Everyone please give a round of applause to the most MATURE post ever on BX!!!

5 years ago '10        #124
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Siccnexss said:
lmao this guy is a tool for his company where he thinks he's big ballin kimo sabi, talking sh*t about walmart a top fortune 500 company and more job security than your 5 linx could offer anyone....seriously don't knock others when you aren't godly in anyone else's eyes except your own, and on a serious note if you have the time for it php coding and stocks are always a good time investment with good pay off as long as you take the time to invest right
You talking about Walmart is a fortune 500 company but you aint getting no stock options n*gga you getting your 7.25 an hour and a blue blazer. n*gga you are a fu*king door greeter. What respectable man outside of white trash and recently released from jail n*gga takes that job. fu*k boy you taking job security cause no one wants to work there its fu*king Walmart. If you talking job security n*gga sell drugs there is a lot of security in that field cause it will always be crackhead like you momma. But Walmart was the same company that made their employees leave their homes on Thanksgiving evening to come back to work with no bonus pay and that aint slavery??

But you talking stick like the whole market aint take a nose dive the past year due to White crack a.ss n*ggas fluffing the books! However, the industry of direct sales didnt take a hit and actually gained momentum. But since this is boxden we are simply scamming the good white folks of country a.ss of Iowa. DONT FEED THE TROLLS
 02-19-2013, 10:05 AM         #125
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
You could have kept it civil with the rebuttals, but what's with the trollish responses?
It makes us hard to believe what you're saying...Clearly a university graduate wouldn't be typing like this and anyone can say that they are making 6-8 figures a year, It's the Internet!
So you can tell someone is a University graduate by the way they type? So now you wanna compare education??? Hold up, I can't do that. Spoken210 may get mad at me comparing myself to other people, even though I did not bring up the education, you did. But I will leave it alone.

I went at security dude, cause he came at me. PERIOD!!! POINT BLANK!!!

Trollish responses? One thing I have learned from Boxden, is that even when you give factual responses in a professional manner, people still gonna hate cause it's BOXDEN! So I come at them the same way they come at me. I guess you are holding me to a higher standard huh? I'm not trying to recruit you. I could care less what you or anybody else in here thinks of me. I know my lifestyle. That is all that matters to me, and that should be all that matters to you. If I offended you or anyone else, TOUGH! Check the finance threads for my last posts. Some have been professional. I get the same childish responses. So now I have learned to speak to people on their level, so I can get my point across.

Again, it has already been proven that I make 6 figures a year. When are you posting your pay stub??? Again, I wont hold my breath.

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 02-19-2013 at 10:12 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #126
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 82Koo said:
You talking about Walmart is a fortune 500 company but you aint getting no stock options n*gga you getting your 7.25 an hour and a blue blazer. n*gga you are a fu*king door greeter. What respectable man outside of white trash and recently released from jail n*gga takes that job. fu*k boy you taking job security cause no one wants to work there its fu*king Walmart. If you talking job security n*gga sell drugs there is a lot of security in that field cause it will always be crackhead like you momma. But Walmart was the same company that made their employees leave their homes on Thanksgiving evening to come back to work with no bonus pay and that aint slavery??

But you talking stick like the whole market aint take a nose dive the past year due to White crack a.ss n*ggas fluffing the books! However, the industry of direct sales didnt take a hit and actually gained momentum. But since this is boxden we are simply scamming the good white folks of country a.ss of Iowa. DONT FEED THE TROLLS
College kids that's who takes the job at wal mart. the wal mart by me is 70% college kids working there, there a college close by.

You and falcon keep talking so much shyt about jobs like that. You cant tell me you've never had a low paying job? You came out the gate at 15 making 100 racks a year?
 02-19-2013, 10:48 AM         #127
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
College kids that's who takes the job at wal mart. the wal mart by me is 70% college kids working there, there a college close by.

You and falcon keep talking so much shyt about jobs like that. You cant tell me you've never had a low paying job? You came out the gate at 15 making 100 racks a year?
OF COURSE NOT!

I been at the bottom of the barrel before.

My FIRST work/business experience was with my uncle. We worked for him and made $50 a day sorting recyclable paper out of trash. We would go to this building downtown, and go in a big @ss room. There would be about 6-7 feet of trash on the floor. We would stand on top of it, and sort out the paper from the garbage. EVERYTHING was in that room. Coffee, food, napkins, snot rags, spit, etc. you name it, it was in there. Sh!t was TRIFE!!! After about 2-3 hours we would ride with him to recycle the paper, but he never let us inside with him. He would come out ant pay us our $50 a day. My mind was on how much was he getting if he was giving me and my brother $50 each. He had to be making about $300+ on the paper that WE got for him. That was my first lesson on business. It's better to be at the top, then at the bottom. The problem with so may people is that don't believe that they can be the person paying out, instead of getting paid.

I have also worked at CVS, Staples, Circuit City, Best Buy. None of which were high paying jobs. I didn't come out the womb with money. I worked HARD for it. That's why i don't understand how with so much opportunity around us, you guys can be settling for mediocrity.
 5 years ago '10        #128
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aurora said:
This.
My bad well unfortunately i live in The Nation's Capital and not some outskirts of backwater Indiana so the college kids i went to school with they get jobs at Enterprise. Somewhere you can move up in the world maybe, you put a shirt and tie on and you get experience and so on and so on. But Enterprise aint Walmart a blue blazer and Thanksgiving evenings with no bonus pay. To keep it 1000 i worker there as a lot attendant whiles i went to college full time and made the deans list that quarter (I quit the day after i graduated from UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (busted duke's a.ss on saturday). I would always ask the new college hired staff why did you just bust your a.ss to get thru college (Penn St./ Florida/ VT. Syracuse/ Wake Forest/) to rent some damn cars One white boy kept it 100 and said i needed a quick job they were hiring and no p!ss test. I understand its a struggle out here with the economy and what not. But the man said he would rather work at a WALMART than start a business for yourself. No if that your choice no problem but the hating thats the problem. That walmart by the college preys on those students cause they know they need money and understand those students once they graduate are long gone. Why cause its fu*king walmart. So for yo to sit here and praise a job at a dumb like Walmart i will take shots till the my tour of duty is over at my comfortable government job that my black president deems essential.
 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM         #129
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
My bad well unfortunately i live in The Nation's Capital and not some outskirts of backwater Indiana so the college kids i went to school with they get jobs at Enterprise. Somewhere you can move up in the world maybe, you put a shirt and tie on and you get experience and so on and so on. But Enterprise aint Walmart a blue blazer and Thanksgiving evenings with no bonus pay. To keep it 1000 i worker there as a lot attendant whiles i went to college full time and made the deans list that quarter (I quit the day after i graduated from UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (busted duke's a.ss on saturday). I would always ask the new college hired staff why did you just bust your a.ss to get thru college (Penn St./ Florida/ VT. Syracuse/ Wake Forest/) to rent some damn cars One white boy kept it 100 and said i needed a quick job they were hiring and no p!ss test. I understand its a struggle out here with the economy and what not. But the man said he would rather work at a WALMART than start a business for yourself. No if that your choice no problem but the hating thats the problem. That walmart by the college preys on those students cause they know they need money and understand those students once they graduate are long gone. Why cause its fu*king walmart. So for yo to sit here and praise a job at a dumb like Walmart i will take shots till the my tour of duty is over at my comfortable government job that my black president deems essential.

THIS n*gga!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 02-19-2013 at 11:12 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #130
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
THIS n*gga!!!

[pic - click to view]

Greivis Vasquez has done more in an NBA uniform than any Duke point guard in the school's history outside of Kyrie Irving! :ojsmile :

Last edited by 82Koo; 02-19-2013 at 01:53 PM..
 02-19-2013, 01:47 PM         #131
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not more than that n*gga number 4 above.

5 years ago '10        #132
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Not more than that n*gga number 4 above.

:mikeepp syeahright::

Last edited by 82Koo; 02-19-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #133
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 mcfalcons15 said:
Still no response on what you do for a living huh??? Tell me this, if I'm scamming people out here, why am I willing to send people to MY website, with MY name, picture, info, when most people wont even tell you their real name, or what they do for a living??? Come on bro!!!
No disrespect but anyone that is actually successful in any type of work isn't as aggressive as you are, why are you so angry and aggressive?

All signs on someone that is insecure about what they do, if you are successful then maybe you should relax a bit and speak properly to people and maybe they will be more likely to listen.

Speak with facts rather than shout about with silly links to other sites (news), you are linking to the same sites that thought there was no bubble in housing.

Just because someone is "selling" news doesnt mean you should buy it, research needs to be done.

I personally agree with the idea of a education, at the end of the day business can go sour but with education you can live anywhere in the world and have a better chance at getting a job. Now yes many jobs through the education system have become saturated but there are a lot of sectors specially in the sciences where people can make a lot of money and there is actually now reduction of people in those paths.

But if you cannot go into education, then find something that you enjoy, remember you can always be more successful if you enjoy something and i guess thats the best advice because what i like and what you like may vary so find your passion and go for it!

Last edited by ham00di; 02-19-2013 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #134
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 1332 1332
What the fu*k happened to this thread?
 02-20-2013, 10:12 AM         #135
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #136
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #137
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas done put my man and his lady on Boxden im done..................:imo ut:
 5 years ago '10        #138
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
thread keeps getting better
 5 years ago '11        #139
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 14 14
 Lil Jay said:

[pic - click to view]

All this money this n*gga claim he getting and he jumped on the first lightskinned chick he could find
 02-21-2013, 12:24 PM         #140
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
All this money this n*gga claim he getting and he jumped on the first lightskinned chick he could find
looks like his lady getting money too cuz she wearing a suit and not some skin tight dress where u can see her a.sss shape stop hatin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy