Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2013, 06:12 PM         #41
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Why should I??? I'm not introducing the business to you. I don't want you on my team. I tell SERIOUS people about the business in person or over the phone, not in message boards. If you really want to know go to this link and watch the video. Oh let me guess, you don't have 30 minutes free cause you gotta get up and work that 9-5 in the morning, huh??? MY BAD!!!

ima check that out cause i hear this 5linx sh*t everywhere and i been wondering wt the hell it is
 5 years ago '08        #42
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Ars3n said:
Im a.ssumin you meant pimp.. You're day trading with real funds? I thought Forex was like a starter site with fake funds?

How much did you start with for your initial investment???

Forex = Foreign exchange. Currency trading.

pip = percentage in point .... common forex term. kind of like a tick in stocks.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
 o7media said:

Forex = Foreign exchange. Currency trading.

pip = percentage in point .... common forex term. kind of like a tick in stocks.
Word. A Forex thread we need then wise one.

[pic - click to view]

Or how much did you start off with???
 5 years ago '08        #44
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Ars3n said:
Word. A Forex thread we need then wise one.

[pic - click to view]

Or how much did you start off with???

Won't be me who starts one, I only trade stock options. Maybe Mr Connoisseur can start one
 5 years ago '11        #45
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3476 3476
mcfalcons got money but hes on a forum tryin to recruit people by sendin them to a website he made himself with weebly
 02-15-2013, 08:01 AM         #46
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
I can tell that mcfalcons doesn't make any money by the way he types...
Good one.
 02-15-2013, 08:08 AM         #47
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ars3n said:
Im a.ssumin you meant pimp.. You're day trading with real funds? I thought Forex was like a starter site with fake funds?

How much did you start with for your initial investment???
And this is the guy who we should be taking financial advise from??? He's a.ssuming you meant pimp. Starter site with fake funds?

n*gga selling custom t-shirts for family reunions out his basement. Come on now.

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 02-15-2013 at 08:27 AM..
 02-15-2013, 08:11 AM         #48
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyc said:
mcfalcons got money but hes on a forum tryin to recruit people by sendin them to a website he made himself with weebly
Why pay someone to create and manage a professional website for me? We recruit in person, the website is not a recruiting tool, just for information purposes. No one signs up by seeing a website, and saying, "this looks interesting, how do I get started", they always need more information. If you are spending money for a professional website in my industry, then you are just wasting money. It may work in other industries, but not Direct Sales.
 02-15-2013, 08:13 AM         #49
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
Or Non reputable.
If I was non reputable, I would not have all my information out for the public to see. And it has already been proven that I make money.
 5 years ago '10        #50
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 Spoken210 said:
Yea 'm white trash because I'm talking about job security at a big business that will withstand a long period of time regardless of the current state of the economy.

I didn't say if you're a college grad that wal mart was the best place to be. I was explaining to Mr. 5Linx that a job at wal-mart shouldn't be looked down upon and why. I didn't just say some shyt AND NOT BACK MY OPINION UP WITH FACTS.

Oh wait you're in 5Linx also...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh......That explains everything.

You guys act like 5Linx is the elite or some shyt. Don't knock someone working a job at wal-mart. How many people are on your payroll? You're just like those people working at wal-mart. You're there making someone at the top money. Funny how you think you're better than everyone else for that shyt. And don't say different because that's what you think.
First of all you admit your white trash more power to you. I have to keep that in mind seeing that your expectations are in the dumps. Someone from your neck of the words look at a greeter position at Walmart as the BIG PRIZE (fear factor)
You are probably willing to go all out to lock down "job security" at one of the biggest examples of modern day slavery! I do 5linx in my part time. I also work for the federal government doing little to nothing and getting compensated for it. I dont wanna do this for 40 years if thats your dream it sure aint mine. So you cant understand why i refuse to accept Walmart as a job security type job. If i lived where you did i would be the mayor. You are white trash and the modern day n*ggas are speaking so go sit in the corner and get your Battlefield 3 rank up whiles we take care of your family in are taxes.
 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM         #51
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
Yea 'm white trash because I'm talking about job security at a big business that will withstand a long period of time regardless of the current state of the economy.

I didn't say if you're a college grad that wal mart was the best place to be. I was explaining to Mr. 5Linx that a job at wal-mart shouldn't be looked down upon and why. I didn't just say some shyt AND NOT BACK MY OPINION UP WITH FACTS.

Oh wait you're in 5Linx also...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh......That explains everything.

You guys act like 5Linx is the elite or some shyt. Don't knock someone working a job at wal-mart. How many people are on your payroll? You're just like those people working at wal-mart. You're there making someone at the top money. Funny how you think you're better than everyone else for that shyt. And don't say different because that's what you think.

Walmart Supercenter

8500 Jones Maltsberger Rd

San Antonio, TX 78216

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #52
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 82Koo said:
First of all you admit your white trash more power to you. I have to keep that in mind seeing that your expectations are in the dumps. Someone from your neck of the words look at a greeter position at Walmart as the BIG PRIZE (fear factor)
You are probably willing to go all out to lock down "job security" at one of the biggest examples of modern day slavery! I do 5linx in my part time. I also work for the federal government doing little to nothing and getting compensated for it. I dont wanna do this for 40 years if thats your dream it sure aint mine. So you cant understand why i refuse to accept Walmart as a job security type job. If i lived where you did i would be the mayor. You are white trash and the modern day n*ggas are speaking so go sit in the corner and get your Battlefield 3 rank up whiles we take care of your family in are taxes.
I'm not even going to comment on your lack of grammar. I never said I was white trash. Never said I worked at wal mart. I simply said there's job security at a company like that, so I don't see the need to hate on a person who works there. You saying its modern day slavery is kind of stupid. They get paid to do a job, and have the option for benefits like every other job.

You and your other 5Linx homie think y'all are better than someone who works at wal mart it seems like. Like wtf lol y'all are in the same boat, still making someone else money and still working for THEM and THEIR company. That's why I continue to argue with you.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mcfalcons15 said:
Walmart Supercenter

8500 Jones Maltsberger Rd

San Antonio, TX 78216

[pic - click to view]

I'm pretty much done with you. I already figured out the way the company you work for works.

Last edited by Spoken210; 02-17-2013 at 06:25 AM..
 02-17-2013, 11:46 AM         #54
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Still no response on what you do for a living huh???

Well if you, or the OP, have the money to start up your own telecommunications business, BE MY GUEST!!! If you have the money to start up your own energy company, BE MY GUEST!!! I chose to PARTNER with a great company, and build my business, inside of their business. I get paid on an unlimited number of reps and customers every month. I started my own LLC. This is LEGIT BUSINESS, but if your JOB is working for you, more power to you. Peace Out bro!

P.S. Check out my fb page, and see the type of following I have. I have partners all over the country. Peace slim. YOU WIN!!!
are you RYan ?

if so respect
 5 years ago '12        #55
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
mcfalcons15 is Michael Oborn..

dude fvcking cuts grass for a living, I'm fvcking

i swear bx is full of catfish..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 02-17-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
 253xLonghair3 said:
are you RYan ?

if so respect
that aint ryan,

mcfalcons15 is Michael Oborn..

dude fvcking cuts grass for a living, I'm fvcking

i swear bx is full of catfish..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 02-17-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #57
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
 mcfalcons15 said:
And this is the guy who we should be taking financial advise from??? He's a.ssuming you meant pimp. Starter site with fake funds?

n*gga selling custom t-shirts for family reunions out his basement. Come on now.
Never got into stocks. So Im not the authority on that. I work in a NOC doing IT wok as a FULL TIME JOB. Shirts is a hustle. 1 of many. Matter of fact, I dont even remember giving financial advice on stocks.

Good luck with a career on your MLM!

Damn.. looking thru the thread.. looks like someone got exposed.

Last edited by Pop-N-Fresh; 02-17-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 Ars3n said:
Never got into stocks. So Im not the authority on that. I work in a NOC doing IT wok as a FULL TIME JOB. Shirts is a hustle. 1 of many.

Good luck with a career on your MLM!

my dude look at his twitter pics he really cuts grass for a living

Last edited by Taste Maker; 02-17-2013 at 05:21 PM..
 02-17-2013, 05:45 PM         #59
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #60
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 453 453
Shutter shades though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy