Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mcfalcons15 said:
Still no response on what you do for a living huh??? Tell me this, if I'm scamming people out here, why am I willing to send people to MY website, with MY name, picture, info, when most people wont even tell you their real name, or what they do for a living??? Come on bro!!!
Oh so you're saying Bernie madoff was incognito during his operation?
 02-12-2013, 07:49 PM         #22
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
To prove its not a scam. You don't know anything about me stop a.ssuming, that's what uneducated people do, a.ssume.

Looks like 5linx is just a middle man to me. Am I wrong?
Still no response on what you do for a living huh???

Well if you, or the OP, have the money to start up your own telecommunications business, BE MY GUEST!!! If you have the money to start up your own energy company, BE MY GUEST!!! I chose to PARTNER with a great company, and build my business, inside of their business. I get paid on an unlimited number of reps and customers every month. I started my own LLC. This is LEGIT BUSINESS, but if your JOB is working for you, more power to you. Peace Out bro!

P.S. Check out my fb page, and see the type of following I have. I have partners all over the country. Peace slim. YOU WIN!!!
 02-12-2013, 07:52 PM         #23
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
Oh so you're saying Bernie madoff was incognito during his operation?
I'm saying people invested a lot more than $250. If you don't know the difference in MLM/Network Marketing and Ponzi schemes/Pyramid schemes, then you are truly the uneducated one. Use the internet for something besides looking at pr0n.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Still no response on what you do for a living huh???

Well if you, or the OP, have the money to start up your own telecommunications business, BE MY GUEST!!! If you have the money to start up your own energy company, BE MY GUEST!!! I chose to PARTNER with a great company, and build my business, inside of their business. I get paid on an unlimited number of reps and customers every month. I started my own LLC. This is LEGIT BUSINESS, but if your JOB is working for you, more power to you. Peace Out bro!

P.S. Check out my fb page, and see the type of following I have. I have partners all over the country. Peace slim. YOU WIN!!!
Middle man it is.
 02-12-2013, 07:57 PM         #25
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
Middle man it is.
9-5 at Wal-Mart it is.

SPOKEN210

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
9-5 at Wal-Mart it is.
What's wrong with a 9-5 at wal mart though? It's a great company, worth lots of money, gonna be around for a long time. Sound like job security to me.
 5 years ago '05        #27
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,300 | Props total: 4720 4720
How did this get so off-topic?

Anyways, I always tell people to utilize what you already know to make extra money. It's even better when you have a skill or knowledge of something the rest of the world doesn't know (or is good at).

For example, there aren't too many people who are good at math and physics and is able to teach it to someone. Thus, I take advantage of this by charging the hell out of my clients whenever I do private tutoring.
 02-12-2013, 08:01 PM         #28
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
What's wrong with a 9-5 at wal mart though? It's a great company, worth lots of money, gonna be around for a long time. Sound like job security to me.
LMAO!!!!! I'm done. Goodnight, you win. You the man. You good, I'm evil. You God, I'm the devil.

02-12-2013, 08:02 PM         #29
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
How did this get so off-topic?

Anyways, I always tell people to utilize what you already know to make extra money. It's even better when you have a skill or knowledge of something the rest of the world doesn't know (or is good at).

For example, there aren't too many people who are good at math and physics and is able to teach it to someone. Thus, I take advantage of this by charging the hell out of my clients whenever I do private tutoring.
Physics... that's what's up. I also like physics. I'm into the science side, astrophysics and quantum mechanics. Good to see I'm not the only one.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
LMAO!!!!! I'm done. Goodnight, you win. You the man. You good, I'm evil. You God, I'm the devil.

Seriously. Once again you lack to explain your opinion and continue with childish antics.
 02-12-2013, 08:14 PM         #31
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-12-2013, 08:16 PM         #32
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
ive always wanted to be self employed, i talked to several millionaires and also read several books for advice/inspiration..
let me tell you one thing: it isnt enough taking advice, not everybody is smart enough to put it into practice, and not everyone knows how to manage money, especially large amounts

give most teenagers $1000 and theyll spend it on the latest iphone and videogames..
i personally estimate that most people who arent millionaires would spend most their money on bullsh*t if being given that amount of money and end up being broke again

Last edited by xplizit; 02-12-2013 at 08:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #34
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
 mcfalcons15 said:
A+ Accredited business on Better Business Bureau

Next try...

If business is soooo good, why do you have to pay to get in? Why cant they start a corporation or several franchises and hire salesmen to do the job?

Rhetorical question.

MLM

SCAM
 02-13-2013, 07:50 AM         #35
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ars3n said:
If business is soooo good, why do you have to pay to get in? Why cant they start a corporation or several franchises and hire salesmen to do the job?

Rhetorical question.

MLM

SCAM
Once again the blind leading the blind. Your ignorance shines BRIGHT!

We employ over 200 people at our "corporate" headquarters in Rochester, NY.

Try again. I'm not impressed.

5 years ago '10        #36
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 273 273
 Spoken210 said:
Wait so are you saying you are praising a job at Walmart stating "Job Security"

You must be White Trash!!!!! Aint no way i am graduating from college and working at Walmart...that just sounds dumb! When n*ggas start working a 9-5 @Walmart? I am only taking that look if i am fresh out of jail and no one will hire me cause of my felony record.
 5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Once again the blind leading the blind. Your ignorance shines BRIGHT!

We employ over 200 people at our "corporate" headquarters in Rochester, NY.

Try again. I'm not impressed.

That does not answer why they are sending drones out to recruit others for their downline and why these drones, since they are making so much money, are unable to start their own franchises.

If I were making money hand over fist, I would EMPLOY others and pay the fee out of pocket to get them trained, educated, and working as most employers do already.

Your bootleg website doesn't impress me. It shows you havent invested as much in yourself as you have in this program that you are in.

But good luck to you sir. I am not the hater. Just wouldn't opt in to a program that would ask me to pay fees upfront.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 82Koo said:
Wait so are you saying you are praising a job at Walmart stating "Job Security"

You must be White Trash!!!!! Aint no way i am graduating from college and working at Walmart...that just sounds dumb! When n*ggas start working a 9-5 @Walmart? I am only taking that look if i am fresh out of jail and no one will hire me cause of my felony record.
Yea 'm white trash because I'm talking about job security at a big business that will withstand a long period of time regardless of the current state of the economy.

I didn't say if you're a college grad that wal mart was the best place to be. I was explaining to Mr. 5Linx that a job at wal-mart shouldn't be looked down upon and why. I didn't just say some shyt AND NOT BACK MY OPINION UP WITH FACTS.

Oh wait you're in 5Linx also...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh......That explains everything.

You guys act like 5Linx is the elite or some shyt. Don't knock someone working a job at wal-mart. How many people are on your payroll? You're just like those people working at wal-mart. You're there making someone at the top money. Funny how you think you're better than everyone else for that shyt. And don't say different because that's what you think.

Last edited by Spoken210; 02-13-2013 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #39
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 aurora said:
i can tell that mcfalcons doesn't make any money by the way he types...
scammer?
 5 years ago '10        #40
space
space
 Mr Connoisseur said:
any company that makes you pay upfront for information, to me is a scam. if its so profitable why not hire these people instead of making them pay?

i hope your not asking people to wire transfer the money.

on topic though, wtf is with tthe thread title? anyone making good money and could use help?? help what?? making real good money?

i pip the sh*t outta forex. you guys should learn how to.

Im a.ssumin you meant pimp.. You're day trading with real funds? I thought Forex was like a starter site with fake funds?

How much did you start with for your initial investment???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now