Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
12057 pageviews
180 comments

D-bl0ck 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0

Most people don't like helping or telling others how they make extra easier income whether its online or on the side. If anyone has any ideas or can use someones help send me a pm! Its all about being honest and trustful! Stick together and make it happen!

180 comments for "Anyone making any kind of good money and could use help?"

02-11-2013, 02:37 PM         #2
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's because when you try to help or give advice to people, they tend to think they know it all. That's why most successful people are loners. Because the people they came up with that they tried to help, shot them down for trying to work their business. I'm always willing to help and give advice. But when it falls on deaf ears, it's only so much you can do, and will continue to do.
 5 years ago '06        #3
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
I agree 100% mcfalcons15, I need help also, but with that, I need people who are on the same page as me and are motivated.
 02-11-2013, 03:32 PM         #4
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My suggestion is go to the college and get a two year degree. College is hella underrated and you can good money right out of the gate for half the costs of a university education.

For online hussle, make beats or make a website that caters to a particular subsection of people. Learn to program, learn javascript and go from there. Getting these skills will help you in the future when you are marketing yourself to an employer.

Or check out the oil rigs. They pay great money with little to no experience.
 02-12-2013, 02:47 PM         #5
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College Underrated???

Oil Rigs???

Every statement you made is wrong!!!

Man check out my website and see if you see an opportunity for yourself, hit me up. I can have you making 5-10K a month in a years time.
 5 years ago '07        #6
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mcfalcons15 said:
College Underrated???

Oil Rigs???

Every statement you made is wrong!!!

Man check out my website and see if you see an opportunity for yourself, hit me up. I can have you making 5-10K a month in a years time.
Lol dude seriously.................

Oil rigs down here got mutha fukas driving maseratis and paying for their apts 6 months up front in cash.... Seems like you should check your statements before making them. And give some insight, dam, back your opinions and tell us why college is overrated and why the oil rigs aren't a good place to make money. You think we're gonna go to your website just because you tell us to and post a link? I currently see absolutely zero value in it because you neglected to tell us anything valuable other than range of numbers that can you claim someone can make.

And college isn't for everyone but saying its overrated makes you seem like a close minded person.

Last edited by Spoken210; 02-12-2013 at 05:29 PM..
 02-12-2013, 06:19 PM         #7
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
Lol dude seriously.................

Oil rigs down here got mutha fukas driving maseratis and paying for their apts 6 months up front in cash.... Seems like you should check your statements before making them. And give some insight, dam, back your opinions and tell us why college is overrated and why the oil rigs aren't a good place to make money. You think we're gonna go to your website just because you tell us to and post a link? I currently see absolutely zero value in it because you neglected to tell us anything valuable other than range of numbers that can you claim someone can make.

And college isn't for everyone but saying its overrated makes you seem like a close minded person.

Closed minded I definitely am not. If I was, I wouldn't be involved in the industry that I am.

First of all the advice that college is underrated is totally FALSE. If anything it is OVERRATED. Look at the statistics of people graduating from college, and not finding careers. Hell, they can barely find a job, and 9 times out of 10, it's NOT in the field in which they have their degree. On top of that, now they are sitting TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt, that they are trying to pay off making $15-$25 an hour. It takes them 20-30 years to pay it off. In my industry you can take someone straight out of high school with a great work ethic, and they can be making a six figure income within a year. NO it's not guaranteed, but neither is getting a good job after college. But I guarantee you wont be sitting on TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt!

Second, work on an oil rig??? Seriously??? Is that the best advice we have on here??? Sure, go risk your life working on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean.

From TIME magazine:

"By any measure, drilling for oil and gas offshore is one of America's most dangerous professions. The risks are unavoidable: workers are on shift for an average of 12-hours a day dealing with highly combustible materials on a platform where cranes swing heavy equipment constantly overhead. All of this isolated hundreds of miles off coast. With seven to 14-days on the rig at a time, it can be a lonely experience. If something goes wrong, the Coast Guard responds, though even in the best-case scenario, help is not close. In the meantime, the crew uses watertight life pods that can hold up to ten people and that lower down into the water in the event of an emergency. There they wait for help to arrive."

I could post a million links...

Is that seriously what you want to do for a living? What sort of lifestyle can you have when you spend MOST of your time on a damn rig? Sure you are making money, and have nice things, but what good is it, if you never have TIME to spend it. n*ggas driving Maserati's, but they @ss on the rig all day, while the Maserati sit in a garage. GET REAL!!! That'swhy they are paying for an apartment, cause they can't buy a home, cause they always moving. THAT IS NOT A LIFESTYLE!!! Who wants to do that??? Real success is TIME and MONEY. Doctor's, Lawyer's, Oil Rig worker's, have MONEY, and NO TIME to enjoy it. People in MY INDUSTRY, have TIME & MONEY, cause we get paid PASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME. We don't have to punch a clock. I GET PAID IN MY SLEEP!!! THAT IS A TRUE LIFESTYLE!!! But if you want to go work on an oil rig, so I can continue to put gas in my Bimmer, BE MY GUEST!!!

Again, my ORIGINAL POST is ringing true. I'm giving out quality information, and n*ggas is hating!!! That's why people don't try to help other people!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 02-12-2013 at 06:31 PM..
 02-12-2013, 06:24 PM         #8
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another one bites the dust. College huh??? This ain't 1960, we have to CREATE our own income!!!

02-12-2013, 06:43 PM         #9
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Another one bites the dust. College huh??? This ain't 1960, we have to CREATE our own income!!!

5linx is a scam and a ponzi scheme. Nice try though. The fact that it costs $249 to own the start up kit is just funny to me. Btw when you say to the homie he can make 5 to 10 k a month, you forgot to mention the multiple variables involved in getting the company started up. You have a better chance in going to a college and working in a fortune 500 company then hitting it big in your company.

The company has numerous complaints and is constantly attacked as being a scam. Why didn't you mention, close to 95% fail in network marketing because they don't have charisma, the contacts, the opportunities or even luck.

Which is why I said to the homie he can get a job in an oil rig and then put that money in his saving accounts. He could go to trades school and get a decent career from there, where his income isn't extremely variable such as 5linx.

Btw if you networked properly during your university time you should have no problem in finding a job in the market. There is an increasing percentage of employers who solely rely on referrals for a vast majority of their hires, to cut down on the ineligible candidates.

Last edited by Drone; 02-12-2013 at 06:45 PM..
 02-12-2013, 07:01 PM         #10
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
5linx is a scam and a ponzi scheme. Nice try though. The fact that it costs $249 to own the start up kit is just funny to me. Btw when you say to the homie he can make 5 to 10 k a month, you forgot to mention the multiple variables involved in getting the company started up. You have a better chance in going to a college and working in a fortune 500 company then hitting it big in your company.

The company has numerous complaints and is constantly attacked as being a scam. Why didn't you mention, close to 95% fail in network marketing because they don't have charisma, the contacts, the opportunities or even luck.

Which is why I said to the homie he can get a job in an oil rig and then put that money in his saving accounts. He could go to trades school and get a decent career from there, where his income isn't extremely variable such as 5linx.

Btw if you networked properly during your university time you should have no problem in finding a job in the market. There is an increasing percentage of employers who solely rely on referrals for a vast majority of their hires, to cut down on the ineligible candidates.
A+ Accredited business on Better Business Bureau

Next try...

02-12-2013, 07:07 PM         #11
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:

All businesses cost money to start.

Try again.

The fact that is cost $249, and not $50,000 should tell you it's not a ponzi scheme.

Try again.

Been documented by NBC, CNN, Yahoo! News, BBB, Direct Selling News, Inc Magazine, etc...

Try again.

Better chance of spending TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars that you don't have, than investing $249 that you probably have in your bank account???

Try again.

Accredited in BBB, and Direct Selling News, Inc 500 company...

Try again.

If he wants the stabLE life, that requires him to work 40 hours a week, for the next 40 YEARS, just to live paycheck to paycheck, and consistently be late on his rent, and end up losing his mind like Christopher Dorner, then be my guest. If he looking for more, he should hit me up.

Try again.

Good luck getting a career based off a referral from someone you actually went to school with.

Try again.
 5 years ago '07        #12
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:

Closed minded I definitely am not. If I was, I wouldn't be involved in the industry that I am.

First of all the advice that college is underrated is totally FALSE. If anything it is OVERRATED. Look at the statistics of people graduating from college, and not finding careers. Hell, they can barely find a job, and 9 times out of 10, it's NOT in the field in which they have their degree. On top of that, now they are sitting TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt, that they are trying to pay off making $15-$25 an hour. It takes them 20-30 years to pay it off. In my industry you can take someone straight out of high school with a great work ethic, and they can be making a six figure income within a year. NO it's not guaranteed, but neither is getting a good job after college. But I guarantee you wont be sitting on TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt!

Second, work on an oil rig??? Seriously??? Is that the best advice we have on here??? Sure, go risk your life working on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean.

From TIME magazine:

"By any measure, drilling for oil and gas offshore is one of America's most dangerous professions. The risks are unavoidable: workers are on shift for an average of 12-hours a day dealing with highly combustible materials on a platform where cranes swing heavy equipment constantly overhead. All of this isolated hundreds of miles off coast. With seven to 14-days on the rig at a time, it can be a lonely experience. If something goes wrong, the Coast Guard responds, though even in the best-case scenario, help is not close. In the meantime, the crew uses watertight life pods that can hold up to ten people and that lower down into the water in the event of an emergency. There they wait for help to arrive."

Is that seriously what you want to do for a living? What sort of lifestyle can you have when you spend MOST of your time on a damn rig? Sure you are making money, and have nice things, but what good is it, if you never have TIME to spend it. n*ggas driving Maserati's, but they @ss on the rig all day, while the Maserati sit in a garage. GET REAL!!! That'swhy they are paying for an apartment, cause they can't buy a home, cause they always moving. THAT IS NOT A LIFESTYLE!!! Who wants to do that??? Real success is TIME and MONEY. Doctor's, Lawyer's, Oil Rig worker's, have MONEY, and NO TIME to enjoy it. People in MY INDUSTRY, have TIME & MONEY, cause we get paid PASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME. We don't have to punch a clock. I GET PAID IN MY SLEEP!!! THAT IS A TRUE LIFESTYLE!!! But if you want to go work on an oil rig, so I can continue to put gas in my Bimmer, BE MY GUEST!!!

Again, my ORIGINAL POST is ringing true. I'm giving out quality information, and n*ggas is hating!!! That's why people don't try to help other people!!!

Sure there are tons off people out of work that graduated college, but their majors is what probably set them back.

I personally know people who went to college and are making 100k before 30 at their current jobs.

And I was talking about the oil rigs on land, the dudes I mentioned are people I personally know. Ad they get 2 weeks off at a time, didn't have have to invest any money and they don't move all the time like you're saying.

Can't say I personally knw any Ponzi scheme type people who are banking it. But i know some who tried and and are making a couple hundred bucks a month. But still you're making someone else money.

Did you start making bug money you're first month with that 5link stuff?
Homies on the rigs banked 5k in their first month.

I see no quality information in this post about 5link other than that BBB link.

How does it work exactly? Why is there a $249 fee to start? Who does that $249 go to? How do you make revenue? Who is your demographic? What kind of skills does one need to prosper in 5 link?
 5 years ago '07        #13
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:

From TIME magazine:

Sure there are tons off people out of work that graduated college, but their majors is what probably set them back.

I personally know people who went to college and are making 100k before 30 at their current jobs.
Oh yeah they don't have debt because they got scholarships and grants for being well off in their academics. Yo don't have to take out loans. People take out loans to go to an expensive university.

And I was talking about the oil rigs on land, the dudes I mentioned are people I personally know. Ad they get 2 weeks off at a time, didn't have have to invest any money and they don't move all the time like you're saying.

Can't say I personally knw any Ponzi scheme type people who are banking it. But i know some who tried and and are making a couple hundred bucks a month. But still you're making someone else money.

Did you start making bug money you're first month with that 5link stuff?
Homies on the rigs banked 5k in their first month.

I see no quality information in this post about 5link other than that BBB link.

How does it work exactly? Why is there a $249 fee to start? Who does that $249 go to? How do you make revenue? Who is your demographic? What kind of skills does one need to prosper in 5 link?

Last edited by Spoken210; 02-12-2013 at 07:20 PM..
 02-12-2013, 07:20 PM         #14
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I have to inform you of that BASIC stuff, then obviously it's NOT FOR YOU!!!

The original post stated:

What do you do for a living, since you have so much good financial advice. How much you banking???
 02-12-2013, 07:25 PM         #15
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!
Look at my ORIGINAL post in this thread. You know NOTHING about the company, yet you BAD MOUTHING IT!!! You don't know how it works, what the money is for, you don't know ANYTHING, yet you swear you know it doesn't work!!! SH!T IS FUNNY TO ME!!!

That's like me saying you can't make money investing in the NASDAQ, just cause I don't know anything about it.

5 years ago '07        #16
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!
Look at my ORIGINAL post in this thread. You know NOTHING about the company, yet you BAD MOUTHING IT!!! You don't know how it works, what the money is for, you don't know ANYTHING, yet you swear you know it doesn't work!!! SH!T IS FUNNY TO ME!!!

That's like me saying you can't make money investing in the NASDAQ, just cause I don't know anything about it.

Stop with all the big letter typing a smilies.

I didn't say it didn't work. I said I see no value in it because you didn't explain anything about it.

Oh you can't explain the basic stuff to me, why?
 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM         #17
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop entertaining the troll bro.

Anyway I won't derail the thread any further. I made my suggestions to the OP and everyone else in the thread.
 02-12-2013, 07:37 PM         #18
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should I??? I'm not introducing the business to you. I don't want you on my team. I tell SERIOUS people about the business in person or over the phone, not in message boards. If you really want to know go to this link and watch the video. Oh let me guess, you don't have 30 minutes free cause you gotta get up and work that 9-5 in the morning, huh??? MY BAD!!!

02-12-2013, 07:39 PM         #19
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
Stop with all the big letter typing a smilies.

I didn't say it didn't work. I said I see no value in it because you didn't explain anything about it.

Oh you can't explain the basic stuff to me, why?
Still no response on what you do for a living huh??? Tell me this, if I'm scamming people out here, why am I willing to send people to MY website, with MY name, picture, info, when most people wont even tell you their real name, or what they do for a living??? Come on bro!!!
 5 years ago '07        #20
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Why should I??? I'm not introducing the business to you. I don't want you on my team. I tell SERIOUS people about the business in person or over the phone, not in message boards. If you really want to know go to this link and watch the video. Oh let me guess, you don't have 30 minutes free cause you gotta get up and work that 9-5 in the morning, huh??? MY BAD!!!

To prove its not a scam. You don't know anything about me stop a.ssuming, that's what uneducated people do, a.ssume.

Looks like 5linx is just a middle man to me. Am I wrong?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago