Clark checked dwight howard for going at nash (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 Youngin19 said:
if I was Dwight Howard, I'd beat the sh*t out every one of them pus*y n*ggas. He took 9 shots, the 4th most on the team. He should be angry and he should be going at every one of them n*ggas neck
da fuk dwight gonna do hes soft as sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #62
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 #TheReturn said:
Gladly take him on the Bulls.

I just don't think Howard works well on a team with so many personalities and ego's.. It's obviously clear if Dwight is not getting the normal amount of touches, he becomes disinterested.. He'll get touches in Chicago
Noah, Taj, Jimmy Butler, and a pick for Dwight and Duhon

take it or leave it
 5 years ago '11        #63
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12586 12586
Nash was trap but he put himself in that situation he could have pass that ball way earlier to Howard
 5 years ago '06        #64
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Smh dwight.
 5 years ago '05        #65
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 #TheReturn said:
Gladly take him on the Bulls.

I just don't think Howard works well on a team with so many personalities and ego's.. It's obviously clear if Dwight is not getting the normal amount of touches, he becomes disinterested.. He'll get touches in Chicago
Orlando didn't have any egos. The team was built around him. Everybody on that team deferred to him and tried to dump it in whenever they could. But yet, he still complained about not getting touches. Here's the thing - that Orlando team ran an offense that required everybody to look for the low post first and then swing it around and shoot as the option. Dwight Howard, in one on one situations, doesn't spread his arms out to get position. He stands straight up and wants a high pass and that leads to him having to bring the ball low to make his move leading to him getting stripped. He has no post moves, commits a lot of offensive fouls by just throwing his stupid elbows everywhere or lowering his shoulder or just plain ol misses point blank lay ups.

If one of the best passers in the game can't get you the ball, maybe try learning how to properly f!ght for position. Or maybe, I don't know, try setting a fu*ken screen and freeing up the ball handler or set an off ball screen to get the defense to move. The guy is dumb as bricks. The offense Dantoni runs is pure pick n roll but when's the last time u see Dwight constantly setting screens to free people up? All I've been seeing is him doing a poor job of setting up 5 feet from the basket and having the defenders collapse on him with him getting stripped. I mean, isn't that how he injured his shoulder? Isn't that how he reinjured his shoulder? What a dumbass.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
On a side note, how was that NOT a kickball?
 5 years ago '05        #67
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 6154 6154
 Armen87 said:
heated exchange? lol, dwight said to throw it up and nash said he couldn't so he threw it low. and i have no idea why clark was in the mix
Cause Dwight started b!tchin' immediately and didn't get back on D
 02-11-2013, 09:21 PM         #68
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when Metta is playing the peace keeper you know sh*t is rotten.
 5 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Rubix, to be real with you, the Orlando squads would go in fazes where they would shoot for consecutive times down the court without even looking towards Dwight. This would happen routinely in the playoffs, even Orlando fans complained about it, but since he's not wearing a jersey, they'll likely have that "sudden change of heart".. The amount of touches Dwight gets now, he has a right to be pist. Honestly, for a player like Dwight to even get in any sort of "groove" he's going to ALWAYS have the most touches on the team. Which really isn't a bad thing because HE IS a big man, and those are efficient points. Yet it took Kobe 2 and a half months to figure out he should pass. No chemistry was built, you got Steve Nash bi*ching at Dwight for not moving without the ball. Nash and Dwight haven't even got an opportunity to even get chemistry together due to the fact that Kobe is the primary ball handler.. The team is all sorts of fu*ked up when you think about it, and I would put money down that Dwight would immediately thrive in any other situation. ANd I'd garuntee you,that if Kobe went down with an injury, old ORL Dwight would emerge. As I said, when Dwight doesnt get enough touches, he becomes disinterested period.
 5 years ago '06        #70
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
Earl > Dwightmare
 5 years ago '05        #71
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
Do not want.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Half the sh*t going on with my Lakers is non sense that could of easily been fixed. Dwight and Kobe were k!lling it early in the season when Mike was firedand Bikerstaff was head coach. All of a sudden we picked up a coach known for losing and it all fell apart. Mike D had Kobe and Dwight and said he was waiting for Nash to lead the team? Run and gun is dog sh*t for a team built like LA. Then you have the two big post players and can't use them right . Dwight a beast regardless of the fu*kery he's been showing lately.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Kastanova said:
Noah, Taj, Jimmy Butler, and a pick for Dwight and Duhon

take it or leave it
I'd hope the Bulls would reject any sh*tty offer like that, we don't NEED Dwight, I said I'd take him..
 5 years ago '12        #74
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 #TheReturn said:
I'd hope the Bulls would reject any sh*tty offer like that, we don't NEED Dwight, I said I'd take him..
Then take that bum a.ss n*gga

I want Dwight to go to the Spurs so Pop could chew him out
 5 years ago '10        #75
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
How Nash don't fu*k with you? Never seen no sh*t like that before.
 5 years ago '11        #76
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Illuminati said:
Why didn't Dwight move towards Nash? He had no passing lane what a stupid fu*k
 ThaReapa420 said:
Did you not see the n*gga just stand there BEHIND the defender waiting on a lob instead of taking a step to the side to give Nash a place to pass the damn ball?
This right here. Dwight stay showing some terrible fu*king BBALL IQ out there. This idiot didnt realize that Nash had no passing angle, and he never MOVED to get him one.

D-League sh*t man.

Eminence said:
Nash was trap but he put himself in that situation he could have pass that ball way earlier to Howard
Are you n*ggas high? Even if Nash gets doubled, even if its his FAULT that he gets trapped, the TEAMS RESPONSIBILITY IS TO TRY AND REMEDY THE SITUATION BY GETTING OPEN FOR A PASS!

You don't just say "WOOPS My point guard got himself trapped, so Ill just sit back and let him turn it over, he deserves it!"

What kinda stupid sh*t is that!? You trying to win man. Move your fu*king feet.
 5 years ago '05        #77
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Nash was like "man u see how tall these n*ggas is?!"
 5 years ago '10        #78
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #79
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 lefthookright said:

5 years ago '10        #80
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
LOL what happ the last time Kobe had a Superstar team?....................exactly.....if Phil Jackson who has the highest pull in the league even over David Stern (FOR ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT sh*t) isnt engineering this dude rings.....you see the true colors....sh*ts a mess.....I mean why this dude Kobe be tryin to always take fadeaways over 5 players......every fu*king GAME! You saw how bad he was overdoing an forcing sh*t this game....he does this sh*t EVERY fu*kING GAME........its ridiculous.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy