For all the cigarette smokers

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i will never poison my body with drugs or alcohol fu*k that, i wanna be healthy for as long as i can
 5 years ago '11        #62
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I'm a year and a month clean right now. Never felt better. I still wanna run to Walgreens and grab some teeth whitener to get rid of the stains. Then I'd like to start running, at least for this spring and summer season.

It does suck that the damage I created won't ever go away. Sure the heart decease will be back to normal in 15 years but the lunch cancer can catch up at any time. My buddies grandma caught lung cancer 30 years after quitting

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-12-2013 at 09:26 AM..
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #63
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
its been 45 days for me baby!!!!!!!!
strungout gave props

02-12-2013, 09:52 AM         #64
Tyrant Noir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EU regulations and have passed a law whereby pictorial warnings must be printed on the packaging of tobacco products. This prob won't happen in the US bc of the lobbyist in DC. Above are some warning labels in India. This is the side effects of the over 300 chemicals in most brands of cigs. However, A long term study found that Smoking Marijuana is not linked to lung cancer so we just need the legalization asap.
 5 years ago '06        #65
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 babalou said:
i bet a lot of these smokers never seen someone die of that sh*t because if they did they'd make the effort to quit. you get diagnosed with that sh*t can can die within months
Saw my uncle go through that sh*t and i saw how it tore my family up... my moms try to use that to get me to stop smoking weed but my uncle smoked a pack a day and its weed... for realz moms ha!!
 5 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25872 25872
 Fameus said:
Your still inhaling smoke your not going to be able to convince me that that is good for you.
That has been proven as false marijuana (thc) acts more like a cough drop and cleans your lungs...

Marijuana contains THC. THC is a bronchial dilator,
which means it works like a cough drop and opens up
your lungs, which aids clearance of smoke and dirt.
Nicotine does just the opposite; it makes your lungs
bunch up and makes it harder to cough anything up.
You can read all about myth about marijuana

5 years ago '08        #67
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Kalon said:
i will never poison my body with drugs or alcohol fu*k that, i wanna be healthy for as long as i can
You made a good choice, when I was a little younger I used to be a heavy weedhead, pretty much an addict. Me and my friends smoked pretty much every night, spending our last dollars on bud. I spent a considerable amount of freetime and money smoking weed and at the time that I lived that lifestyle I was too submerged into it to notice any of the adverse effects it had on me because "it wasnt k!lling me" like cigs.

Sometimes you have to remove yourself from a situation to have clarity. Then when I quit smoking and drinking, and saw all the freetime I gained and all the extra money I had that's when I realized how big of an addict I was. My weed habit didnt hurt my health like cigs, but it consumed and absorbed my life. People think that the only drugs that can cause problems in life are unhealthy death causing drugs like cigs and coke but things that dont k!ll can still cause you problems. If I could get the money and time back I gave to weed, I could probably live a second life-time.
 5 years ago '05        #68
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
42 days and counting for me. Stupid habit, man.
 5 years ago '06        #69
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You made a good choice, when I was a little younger I used to be a heavy weedhead, pretty much an addict. Me and my friends smoked pretty much every night, spending our last dollars on bud. I spent a considerable amount of freetime and money smoking weed and at the time that I lived that lifestyle I was too submerged into it to notice any of the adverse effects it had on me because "it wasnt k!lling me" like cigs.

Sometimes you have to remove yourself from a situation to have clarity. Then when I quit smoking and drinking, and saw all the freetime I gained and all the extra money I had that's when I realized how big of an addict I was. My weed habit didnt hurt my health like cigs, but it consumed and absorbed my life. People think that the only drugs that can cause problems in life are unhealthy death causing drugs like cigs and coke but things that dont k!ll can still cause you problems. If I could get the money and time back I gave to weed, I could probably live a second life-time.
I get what you are saying but the free time you lost is because of your personality or the type of weed.. When i was growing up i had no clue if it was indica or sativa lmao didn't know the two existed name wise i just knew weed.. You mande the right choice tha you felt was best for you and for that i applaud you bro..
 5 years ago '06        #70
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #71
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
 getyagameup said:
this n*gga is a funny mo fo.

seen a family member die from cancer too. found out he smoked when he was younger. yea, watching a parent die is traumatizing. cigs are just no good.

dam. sorry to hear. you would think that they would learn from one of their parent dying behind them, and quit. that sh*t is quite addictive so i've heard. never liked them and never will.

son, that's crazy. hope he's alright. better than that, hope he learned his lesson and quits, NOW!!!!! how is he ok with a 99% clogged heart artery??? and he doesn't need surgery??? i don't get that but that he's ok is the main idea of the paragraph.

yea, a nurse said that they damage is the same. however, it's weed. never heard of cats dying from it. and people who have cancer smoke weed to help themselves out so i really don't get it, but i think you're right. now if you make brownies all the time, like some friends of mine, you can't get lung damage and it's the best way to consume weed, is to eat it. no damage and all high, and a body high at that. can't beat that with a bat, a pipe or a hammer.

good for you.

get a bowl or a bong. i think that the blunt aspect of weed smoking makes it just as bad as cigs cuz you're still inhaling a form of tobacco. smoked blunts for a minute but then stopped for like 3.5 years. smoke a little bit from time to time however definitely prefer it in food. no smoke is better than smoke. takes a little longer to kick in but when it does, enjoy.
Yea man old man is doing good. 1 more day at hospital and he will be freee tomm. No matter what smoke u take in is going to be bad for your body. Here are few pictures everyone shouls look at
 5 years ago '10        #72
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
glad i quit a few years ago
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #73
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
havent smoked a cig today... lemme see how far i can go
 5 years ago '06        #74
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 NcAlien said:
I want to see one for weed
5min
after quitting (you have the munchies)

12hours
after quitting (you notice that your dog doesn't laugh at family guy with you anymore)

2weeks
after quitting (you start to lose weight from not eating bags of hot cheetos in the middle of the night)

1-9 weeks
after quitting(your body is now ready for drug testing)

1year
after quitting (the weed smell in your car is now gone)

5years
after quitting (your wife leaves you and theres nothing exciting about your new job that you acquired from being clean....)

10years
after quitting(you are CO manager at your job and making serious paper)

15years
after quitting( you take your extra wages and 401k and buy a kilo of the finest tetrahydrocannabinol)
 5 years ago '07        #75
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
stress can k!ll you quicker than smoking can
 02-12-2013, 11:37 AM         #76
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dirty secret is it's not tobacco that gives you the cancer it's all that sh*t they pack into the cigarettes, chemicals, etc. as well as cancer having A LOT to do with genetics. If you don't have a history of cancer in your family, chances are you're not likely going to get cancer yourself. Obviously extreme situations can change that. But evidence shows smoking isn't one of those (if your family has no cancer history.) Smoke home grown, or organic tobacco and say good bye to cancer concerns. But it's still detrimental to your lungs no matter what. Same with weed (unless either is vaporized obviously.)
 5 years ago '04        #77
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
also try get a clearamizer and ego c. trust me. you will stop smoking cigs fam. Get some newport juice,or any flavor with your choice of nicotine level. Vaping is the way to go. If you are in the bmore or metro md,dc area. Go to the patapsco flea market. They have a stand there with everything. Yall can thank me later for this.
 5 years ago '04        #78
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
that nicotine boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #79
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 244 244
i lol @ smokers

dumbasses

never smoked anything and im 19
strungout slapped this ish

02-12-2013, 02:10 PM         #80
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama goin get everyone to quit when he adds more taxes, suppose to add to tobacco, alcohol and gambling winnings...meaning you'll pay a higher percentage if you win a ton of money than you would have before...lol he's gotta get be a nig out somehow....worst president ever....can't even say he's black...he doesn't have the respect to tell someone they're a bi*ch....smh @ him letting north korea carry out another nuclear test, and trying to take guns...someone shoot that fu*k please...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy