For all the cigarette smokers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 deziking said:
I had to take my pops to er today, he's been a long smoker today it hit him.. Thank god I was home he was complaining for chest pain and pain on his left arm. COme to find out 3rd arteray in his heart was 99% clogged. Luckily we took him in time to where everything was okay no surgery or anything. This wake up call is all related to that picture on the first page.
Damn man u got some guts telling that story on here, thanks 4 sharing 4 real. Glad to hear everything is ok with your pops... talk to him to stop those habits any way u can... sh*t ain't easy but worth it. bust his a.ss if you have to, he's your pops, nothing's thicker than blood
 5 years ago '06        #42
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
I smoked 23 years and quit,to all the smokers out there you can do it,I have been cig smoke free for 3 years...
strungout gave props

02-11-2013, 10:36 PM         #43
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:
I smoked 23 years and quit,to all the smokers out there you can do it,I have been cig smoke free for 3 years...
Props It's tuff
 5 years ago '09        #44
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
15yrs is a long time
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #45
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 1046 1046
 KiddKidd45 said:
lung cancer is also a big concern..cant ignore that
i cant stress to you enough, the dangers of lung cancer
 5 years ago '05        #46
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
they should make smoking illegal in the states as some kind of suicide act
 5 years ago '05        #47
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I've been smoking weed since I was in middle school.... heavily since high school.... I'm 24 now and I can proudly say I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Never will. Straight big a.ss doobies (Rizzla+ my preference) and vapers.... I love blunts, of course, but try to stay away.

Read this entire thread though. To all of yall with the sad stories my heart goes out to you and your fam, especially dude who had to take his dad to ER. That's crazy but glad he's OK. Hope it serves as a wake up call.
 5 years ago '09        #48
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
I've been smoking weed since I was in middle school.... heavily since high school.... I'm 24 now and I can proudly say I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Never will. Straight big a.ss doobies (Rizzla+ my preference) and vapers.... I love blunts, of course, but try to stay away.

Read this entire thread though. To all of yall with the sad stories my heart goes out to you and your fam, especially dude who had to take his dad to ER. That's crazy but glad he's OK. Hope it serves as a wake up call.

well said fam.
 5 years ago '04        #49
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Arson said:
this n*gga is a funny mo fo.

dmxonline said:
Try watching your mom pass away in front of you after succumbing to lung cancer (smoking) and you'll never have an urge to touch a cigarette whatsoever..

Not here to judge anyone but damn.. sh*t sucks!
seen a family member die from cancer too. found out he smoked when he was younger. yea, watching a parent die is traumatizing. cigs are just no good.

R3KT915 said:
sh*t my mom and dad been smoking for 30 plus years my grandma died of cancer but she went out smoking still she never quit it got her
dam. sorry to hear. you would think that they would learn from one of their parent dying behind them, and quit. that sh*t is quite addictive so i've heard. never liked them and never will.

deziking said:
I had to take my pops to er today, he's been a long smoker today it hit him.. Thank god I was home he was complaining for chest pain and pain on his left arm. COme to find out 3rd arteray in his heart was 99% clogged. Luckily we took him in time to where everything was okay no surgery or anything. This wake up call is all related to that picture on the first page.
son, that's crazy. hope he's alright. better than that, hope he learned his lesson and quits, NOW!!!!! how is he ok with a 99% clogged heart artery??? and he doesn't need surgery??? i don't get that but that he's ok is the main idea of the paragraph.

Fameus said:
Your still inhaling smoke your not going to be able to convince me that that is good for you.
yea, a nurse said that they damage is the same. however, it's weed. never heard of cats dying from it. and people who have cancer smoke weed to help themselves out so i really don't get it, but i think you're right. now if you make brownies all the time, like some friends of mine, you can't get lung damage and it's the best way to consume weed, is to eat it. no damage and all high, and a body high at that. can't beat that with a bat, a pipe or a hammer.

~SHYNE~ said:
good for you.

2 Pistolz said:

get a bowl or a bong. i think that the blunt aspect of weed smoking makes it just as bad as cigs cuz you're still inhaling a form of tobacco. smoked blunts for a minute but then stopped for like 3.5 years. smoke a little bit from time to time however definitely prefer it in food. no smoke is better than smoke. takes a little longer to kick in but when it does, enjoy.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #50
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
I'm trying to get my dad to quit, he wont listen to me :( /he gone be 60 soon man this sh*t aint cool no more! he smokes like 20+ a day!
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,314 | Props total: 11380 11380
 tiestofriendly said:
and that is why i don't smoke tobacco mixed with deadly addicting chemicals aka cigarettes. Smoke that bud
yeah.... You know they spray raid on your weed right so u must like that roach spray invading ur lungs
 02-12-2013, 04:25 AM         #52
SHELUZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=funkdat;26162499]
[pic - click to view]

CIGARETTES k!ll LETS SMOKE N ENJOY WEEEEEEEEEEED
 5 years ago '11        #53
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Life kilsl you every day slowly.
 5 years ago '11        #54
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
ive stopped smoking cigs completely, still mix out my weed with tobacco tho, for that extra smooth feeling
strungout gave props

5 years ago '11        #55
WhoIsRizz 16 heat pts16
space
space
$600 | Props total: 223 223
42 days sober
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #56
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 RAZAH CUTS said:
smoking is truly a nasty habit... I messed with it for awhile in High School and college... not anymore man.. eff that..
True, I never got into smoking cigs. I got asthma from second hand smoke growing up from adults smoking near me as a kid. Plus when I was a kid, my grandpa survived throat cancer from smoking and had to have a tracheostomy. It left him with a permanent hole in his throat, seeing the hole is the reason why cigs never appealed to me growing up. I smoked weed as a teen [stopped since], but I drew the line with cigarettes. No way in hell would I smoke cigs after seeing a cancer surviving relative.

Plus it stinks, I got a friend who has been letting me use his car ever since I wrecked mine in an accident. Sometimes Ill drive his car down a couple blocks, and by the time I get out, I already smell like cigarettes. People lately even ask me if I smoke, sometimes when Im riding the car with him and he's smoking near me, I feel like Im literally dying when I breathe the air. And Im just around him, so imagine what's going on inside the actual smoker's body.
 02-12-2013, 07:31 AM         #57
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
this has nothing to do with weed does it?
inhaling smoke isn't good for you, doing it from those swishers and dutches and all that bullsh*t too is worse
 5 years ago '11        #58
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 S W A N said:
Quit cigs in May and never looked back. Take a traumatic event though. Watched someone close to me smoke and cig and come back inside. Next thing I know she was grabbing her chest and yelling to call 911. The last thing she said was "I knew i shouldnt have smoked that cigarette"...she never recovered from the coma and passed the next week. Since then there is no way Im touching another cig. She had serious health issues before that event but it was enough for me to stop
 5 years ago '08        #59
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,734 | Props total: 12156 12156
 Joyus said:
Newport 100's worth it though

n*gga smoking them Cadillacs
 02-12-2013, 08:45 AM         #60
KrayzieCMB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a quit date set. Just too damn expensive now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy