The video games confession thread pt.1

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1439 1439
 bkkid92 said:
 5 years ago '12        #162
bkkid92 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4072 4072
 triznathaniel said:
I never beat Mike Tyson either would whoop Super Macho Man easy but always get KOed first minute by the goat

I liked Final Fantasy 8 better than 7

Saturn > PS1
DC > PS2... Playing Unreal Tournament on a free NetZero 56k connection with little or no lag

I had Die Hard Arcade for Saturn with that game on the load screen with the ship that launches depth charges at subs... Sometimes I played that more than the actual game
me & my cuz would be spending hours on dreamcast. He had House of The Dead & a Sonic game. I forgot which one. & some f!ghting game with spawn in it
 5 years ago '11        #163
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Fras1788 said:
1. Never completed any game with the title Zelda
2. Played and beat Metal Gear 1 & 2, Snake Eater I played for 5 minutes and thought it sucked, never returned to the franchise... (My brother love snake eater)
3. Had a ps3 for years and within the past 2 years, switched to an Xbox
4. Have every madden from Madden 99 (Ps1)- Madden 12 (xbox) which stayed in its package the until 3 months ago.
5. My Internet sucks
6. I suck at COD: BO2, but like to pretend I'm good
7. Love playing SNES (to this day)

Im Sure I have more gay confessions...those will have to do for now
Wait, you had them all wrapped? Or just Madden 12?
 5 years ago '10        #164
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 104 104
I bought a Virtual Boy... And I was the only kid with it. It made my neck hurt.
 5 years ago '05        #165
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
-I own NCAA football 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 and 11 on the PS2. I have 07, 10, and 12 on the Xbox 360. I play PS2 NCAA 10 almost everyday and have been since my freshman year of college.

-I have never played a Final Fantasy game and nor do I want to.

- When I first heard about Kingdom Hearts, I swore up and down that game was going to fail.

-I cried at the end of Fallout 3

-I used Roy in Smash Brothers Melee and used the C Stick. ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.

-San Andreas is the best GTA ever, followed by Chinatown Wars and Vice City Stories.
 5 years ago '12        #166
bkkid92 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4072 4072
 Jehuty said:
someone around these here parts probably has a copy
 02-13-2013, 02:08 AM         #167
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never beat Super Mario Bros 1, I always died on the last board....(I was lil kid)
I never got past Ball Bull on Mike Tyson punch out (I was a lil kid)
Until GTA3 I could care less about any game besides sport games.
College Slam >>>> Any NBA Jam
NBA Live 95 by far the best best basketball game I played. Coach K is a close second
Ive been a fan or NCAA football since Bill Walsh Football.
I never played Final Fantasy or GOW.
When I first played Halo when my college roommate I thought it was stupid, still haven't played the game, but yet Bought Halo 2 and didn't finish the game. But bought Halo 3 and finished it.
Black is one of the best FPS on the original Xbox and most on Xbox 360
Half Life 2 >>>> than life
 5 years ago '05        #168
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Hate Call of Duty MP

Cant play dishonored cause its FP

Hate FP gaming

never beat a zelda though i love the zelda series

Never been able to beat super mario 2

i suck at sport games but i like nba2k series

I think NHL 13 is dope

i prefer PS3 Controller over Xbox

Couldnt finish oblivion due to playing skyrim first
 5 years ago '09        #169
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,400 | Props total: 17597 17597
Super Mario World Will Always be the best Mario Game

Virtua Cop Is The Greatest Rail Shooter Game Ever

Tekken 2 Had the best Character Select Music in a f!ghting Game Ever

Tekken 3 is the Greatest f!ghting Game Ever

Sega Dreamcast Had Nothing But Classics

Sega Dreamcast Is Very Slept On

Power Stone Was Ahead of it's Time

X-Men Mutant Apocalypse Is So fu*king Hard

Ready 2 Rumble Was That Crack

Mortal Kombat 4 Was a Good Game

Parapper The Rapper Is Def #1 Classic Playstation Game

God Of War is Overrated

DMC is actually a God Game (People just bi*ching about character designs)

Never Beated Kingdom Hearts 1

Never Beated Wind Waker

It took me 7 Years to fully beat ocarina (Gave up, deleted data, restarted . . .fu*k The Water Temple and Shadow Temple)

Tony Hawk Proskater 3 Is The best Skateboarding game ever

It was fun being a cop in a GTA Game For Once arresting n*ggas and sh*t on True Crimes LA

In Tomb Raider 2 i always locked the butler in the freezer

Lara had some big a.ss Tiddays

Spyro was a fun a.ss game series

Crash Gave n*ggas High Blood Pressure

Street f!ghter 2, Donkey Kong Country Cost Me Hella Controllers

Gill in SF3 is a bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #170
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,303 | Props total: 1701 1701
i stopped playing Metal Gear Solid 2 iwhen they made me switch to that Gay dude instead of Snake

Battle Arena Toshindon>Mortal Combat

i logged more hours playing demo games on that 1 cd on playstation 1 then i have on ps2 and xbox combined

i use to jump from high a.ss places to watch laura croft die

madden 04 was the best

mlb 2k1 on sega dreamcast was GOAT remember that loud a.ss sound whenever u hit the ball

always prefered NBA 2k over Live since 2001 cuz IVerson was on the cover

Last edited by ricengravy; 02-13-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #171
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 jack_napier said:
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past constantly gave me nightmares. But I still played the sh*t out of it.
...Why? What was so scary about it, the Dark World?

And yes, Power Stone 1 & 2 were the sh!t--As a matter of fact, the first one was the first game I got on Dreamcast.
 02-13-2013, 06:26 PM         #172
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have never finished gta3..
 5 years ago '06        #173
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
- Had more fun playing PS2 then any other gaming console just off of the diverse qualities games
- Dark Cloud 2 is my favorite JRPG
- Used to be prefer Madden during the PS2/Xbox days now I miss the 2k football franchise a lot.
- Street Of Rage is my GOAT for beat em ups.. that video soundtrack music is Legendary
- For my some odd reason everytime my older cousin and I would to the end of SOR, he would get us sent back to the 6th level and turn the game off
- Sega Dreamcast's opening day release lineup is untouchable...
 5 years ago '13        #174
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
-Used to be a Nintendo fan-boy pre-Wii era, owned only Nintendo consoles apart from a 6 month stint with Dremcast

-Stopped being a fan-boy because I camped out for a Wii during launch, but the Walmart had 19 Wiis and I was 20th in the line. Been mad ever since.

-GTA3, Shadows of the colossus and DMC1 are my most memorable games.

-PS2 is the GOAT console, because of the plethora of games and the bootlegging

-If you're in your 20s and you still play Pokemon, you're weird B.

-Being a pro-gamer is not a respectable profession

-Tried to get into the f!ghting games, but s**t takes too much time, practice and patience

-Can watch SF4 streams all day though

-Kinda stopped playing single player games, cuz I started to feel lonely playing them. I
need at least someone watching

-Thought MGS was overrated because its controls were clunky and unresponsive. Don't get wrong, the story is great, but I'm not playing story.

-I actually think violent video games might be f**kin up those kids who are too impressionable. If anything it makes them desensitized to violence at a young age.

-My most memorable college moments were from playing with Madden, Brawl and NBA 2k's with the homies back in the dorm.

-Gameplay is 60% while graphics are 40%. You cant have good game if it looks like s**t.

-One of the most traumatic moments in my life was when I was playing SF2 turbo with my bro back in the 95'. I could never beat him at any video-game, like none. So we were playing SF2 one day and in one game I was finally beating his a.ss for the first time ever. He then like a bi*ch disconnected my controller, but I was too into the a.ss-kicking to even notice. All of a sudden I started to realize my character(Dhaliism) wasnt moving. I couldn't even understand what was going on because of this I started crying out of complete hopelessness . I don't think I've forgiven him for that incident.

-I used to despise my Dad back in the day because he would take my consoles during the school year. If I didn't do well enough in school, he'd take them for the holidays too. S**t used to p!ss me off to no end

-I'm outgrowing games

Last edited by CasualCannabis; 02-14-2013 at 01:48 AM..
 02-14-2013, 10:29 AM         #175
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CasualCannabis said:
-Used to be a Nintendo fan-boy pre-Wii era, owned only Nintendo consoles apart from a 6 month stint with Dremcast

-Stopped being a fan-boy because I camped out for a Wii during launch, but the Walmart had 19 Wiis and I was 20th in the line. Been mad ever since.

-GTA3, Shadows of the colossus and DMC1 are my most memorable games.

-PS2 is the GOAT console, because of the plethora of games and the bootlegging

-If you're in your 20s and you still play Pokemon, you're weird B.

-Being a pro-gamer is not a respectable profession

-Tried to get into the f!ghting games, but s**t takes too much time, practice and patience

-Can watch SF4 streams all day though

-Kinda stopped playing single player games, cuz I started to feel lonely playing them. I
need at least someone watching

-Thought MGS was overrated because its controls were clunky and unresponsive. Don't get wrong, the story is great, but I'm not playing story.

-I actually think violent video games might be f**kin up those kids who are too impressionable. If anything it makes them desensitized to violence at a young age.

-My most memorable college moments were from playing with Madden, Brawl and NBA 2k's with the homies back in the dorm.

-Gameplay is 60% while graphics are 40%. You cant have good game if it looks like s**t.

-One of the most traumatic moments in my life was when I was playing SF2 turbo with my bro back in the 95'. I could never beat him at any video-game, like none. So we were playing SF2 one day and in one game I was finally beating his a.ss for the first time ever. He then like a bi*ch disconnected my controller, but I was too into the a.ss-kicking to even notice. All of a sudden I started to realize my character(Dhaliism) wasnt moving. I couldn't even understand what was going on because of this I started crying out of complete hopelessness . I don't think I've forgiven him for that incident.

-I used to despise my Dad back in the day because he would take my consoles during the school year. If I didn't do well enough in school, he'd take them for the holidays too. S**t used to p!ss me off to no end

-I'm outgrowing games
damn u sound like a true f*ggot, this thread is now ruined
 5 years ago '07        #176
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
wow CasualCannabis took this confession sh*t to the next level

edit:

k ill do a quick message too :

- first console i had was N64. bond/PD and mario kart were my sh*t
- I played madden on ps2 like a boss, but sacrificed 10-15 ish controllers when glitches happened
- I never finished GTA4, got to 75 % completed, SA was more entertaining imo
- i started playing halo about 5 years ago, i still play consistently for the most part but the amount of hours logged is a bit ridiculous, i have about 20 other games that sit on the shelf because of it, most have never been put in the system

Last edited by Royce207; 02-14-2013 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #177
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
- The experience of playing GTA3 around the time it came out got me sucked into loving video games.
- First PC game I got into was Diablo 1-2 when I was 8 and i've been hooked since. (Got it on my Mac for long trips)
- Jet Set Radio is a staple in my childhood. Traded in my Dreamcast by itself like a dummy to get more PS2 games, then re-bought it to re-play all my dreamcast games.
- Played Pokemon Gold all the way through Diamond, then stopped. But im now tempted to get that new 3D pokemon game.
- Would get to school late from playing through Capcom vs Snk 1 & 2 on the Dreamcast before school, and it was right across the street from my neighborhood.
- I LOVED Socom Confrontation, even though it got horrible reviews and OG Socom fans condem the game to hell.
- Mastered the art of hiding my GameBoy behind a book in like 3rd grade, but fu*ked up one day and forgot to turn the volume down before I turned it on.
- First handheld I ever had was the gameboy color (green) with Super Mario Bros Deluxe.

TOo many more to name.
 5 years ago '06        #178
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I never finished FF7

got stuck at the level you meet that wolf character and gotta beat that Boss in that ghost town looking place
lmao phoenix down that bi*ch..instant k!ll
 5 years ago '04        #179
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
.haven't played a Zelda game since super nintendo
.played uncharted..still haven't played 2 or 3 even though i got them
.mass effect is my favorite series for this gen
.not really a fan of fps. the last serious one i played was golden eye
.i keep buying ac even thought they haven't improved anything since brotherhood...i think
.just played metal gear solid for the first time recently
.never played god of war,devil may cry
.sold my broke ps2 at a pawn shop because it wouldn't play the games..all they needed to know was that i turned on
.i haven't played against an online opponent since 2010
. dreamcast is one of my favorite consoles ever
. that saturday night wrestling game on snes was the sh!t
 5 years ago '13        #180
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 LAwLB15 said:
damn u sound like a true f*ggot, this thread is now ruined
Dont judge me...

No f**ks given

aclockworkred71 said:
Graphics are 40%?

Casual gamer everyone. 8-16 bit games > new gen.
Casual gamer???

Well maybe 70-30 is more appropriate. graphics ratings are also relative to their time. If it was ugly compared to other games from time then it is. Plus beauty is in eye of the beholder, so if you prefer 8-16 bit games, then more power to you.

Last edited by CasualCannabis; 02-14-2013 at 02:21 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago