most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 1695 1695
 JBPJuice said:
I only play sports game. Other games gives me motion sickness
man when I was younger whenever i would play GTA Vice City for 2 long I would get dizzy as fk
 5 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I'd be furious bro. I remember I used to be big into the ps3 u til they announced the price. Then I went Wii and xbox. Smash was a letdown so I put it down and my ox committed suicide so I got my ps3. I still wish I got to play smg2.

-Madden 07 (or whatever the first one was) are on the Wii is the best football game icever played. I had so much fun with it and I don't like football. I rented the next year's game and they messed up the controls smh.
 5 years ago '11        #83
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
I'd be furious bro. I remember I used to be big into the ps3 u til they announced the price. Then I went Wii and xbox. Smash was a letdown so I put it down and my ox committed suicide so I got my ps3. I still wish I got to play smg2.

-Madden 07 (or whatever the first one was) are on the Wii is the best football game icever played. I had so much fun with it and I don't like football. I rented the next year's game and they messed up the controls smh.
why does it sound like you clowning?
 5 years ago '05        #84
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
I am addict to Madden Ultimate Team

Max Payne 3 is the most gltichy POS game I've played in a LONG time

LA Noire i found very overrated. I have yet to play and finish 7 games I own

I like all COD games. I just see it as the first one w/better graphics and new maps..I never understood what these forum warriors cry about.

John Elway Touchdown for NES >>>>>> Tecmo Bowl

I've only beat under 20 games lifetime

I can play pokemon for ever.
 5 years ago '12        #85
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
Nascar Dirt to Daytona is the best racing game ever made
Grid is runner up.

I owned a playstation 1 while everyone owned a ps2 or xbox, I owned a xbox for a long a.ss time after the 360 and ps3 came out. Now I own a 360.

I've owned ps3 and wii but don't have neither anymore
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
space
 DominationCM said:
why does it sound like you clowning?
What do you mean?
 5 years ago '07        #87
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
I own Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and still haven't played either one.

I loved Power Stone on Dreamcast.

I love getting achievements but at the same time I hate them because it changes the way I play games.

I enjoyed ME1 more than 2 and 3.

I never beat Super Mario 2. The one with the radishes and turnips and sh*t.

Never played a strategy based game.

Have never gamed on a PC. I want to though.

I lightweight teared up towards the end of Episode 5 of The Walking Dead.

GoW 1 and CrackDown were the first games I enjoyed on the 360. Up until then I hated the system.

I actually liked L.A. Noire. Not many folks I know did. I thought the DLCs were ripoffs though, much too short.

The only DLC I thought was worth the price was The Lost and Damned for GTA IV. I think most DLCs are ripoffs.

I LOATHE day one DLCs.

I wish I still had a PS3 just because I wanna play that Last of Us game when it drops.

I liked Heavy Rain but I only played through it once. Wish I played through it more.

I bought 3 Wiis for my younger siblings for Christmas in 2006 and realized at that moment that Nintendo wasn't for me anymore.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past constantly gave me nightmares. But I still played the sh*t out of it.

Last edited by jack_napier; 02-12-2013 at 01:58 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #88
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Some of this sh*t gonna make me sound REAL bi*ch made...

-As a Kid I was completely scared of Game Over screens due to the beat up faces freaking me out on Street f!ghter 2 (which is crazy because Street f!ghter is one of the main games I play nowadays) and the game over screen on Cadillacs and Dinosaurs messed with me too, (thanks Capcom) and because of that I refused to look at Game Over screens until sometime I was a teenager. I would always restart the game if I was on my last life on close my eyes if somebody else was playing.

-As an adult, I have an irrational fear of random animals running at you and jumping on you, there for I have avoided playing such games as Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, MGS3, and Mass Effect (I got thru the first two, but hesitantly because of those stupid varren). I only played RE4 because my ex girlfriend made me.

-I love Smash Bros, but Melee was my least favorite one

-Im only a "part time sports fan" so I could never get into serious sports games such as madden, 2k, and fortza, but rather their arcade counterparts such as Blitz, Tecmo Bowl, NBA Jam, and Mario Kart.

-Duck Tales on NES sucked, dont know why those video game hipsters made such a big deal about it. Creative? Sure. Fun? Not so much.

-Hate games where you have to wait your turn to hit sombody, so never got into final fantasy or pokemon.

-I have NEVER owned any play-station systems.

AND I have beaten Punch Out...

...On The SNES.

fu*k y'all, that was still a big accomplishment as a kid.

Last edited by killahkazi; 02-12-2013 at 01:48 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
space
you're missing out on a lot because of that animal fear.
 5 years ago '11        #90
blueNote89 
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 53 53
When I was younger, I got Jak & Dexter as a birthday gift...half way through the game, it started to send me into a spiraling state of depression & gave me nightmares...i stopped playing it but everytime I looked at it or thought about it, it made me feel sick...so I threw it on the train tracks one day & ran in the house & started feeling better instantly...till this day I still don't know why that game had that effect on me...game was possessed or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #91
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Chalky said:

Star Fox 64 Is The Greatest Star Fox Game Ever

Street f!ghter Alpha 3 is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Street f!ghter 2
 02-12-2013, 02:43 AM         #92
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ever since nfl 2k5 was released i really couldnt fu*k with madden like that. i purchsded madden 12 and 09 and pawn both within a week
 5 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4821 4821
ive only played tha 1st gta
neva played a god of war
neva played a metal gear on ps2 or 3
neva played anything on ps3 now that i think about it
i prefer to play gears 3 horde mode solo
i hate all sandbox games
last new retail game brought was gears 3
assassins creed is absolutely terrible.how any1 plays that clunky sh*t is beyond me
last nba 2k i enjoyed was 2k7.last 1 i brought was 2k8
i think in the zone on ps1 was 1 of tha best bball games ever made
mutant league football is tha best football game eva made
general chaos is tha best rts eva made
 5 years ago '06        #94
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
solid snake is that dude

I cried when aeris died..

nfl blitz is the best football game ever

resident evil 2 fu*ked me up...for real

nights into dreams was dope but a mindfu*k

I tried to beat mbision on sf2 turbo on snes for an hr and threw my whole sh*t..damn

Halo got me into xbox
 5 years ago '06        #95
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Fallout series, Bioshock series, Portal & RDR are all overrated.

I hated the 1950's feel of Fallout, I thought it was plain stupid. Enjoyed F3 but only because it had the Elder Scrolls formula.

Oblivion > Skyrim.

NBA 2k has become sh*t even tho It was my fav sports franchise since dreamcast. Fifa is the most polished sports game created to date.

360 & PS3 have the most flaws/problems of most any console ever released yet are still the best consoles ever released.

I have never played the Batman series and don't really care to unless it becomes free.

I was viciously addicted to MAG.

esneffoelgnairT is Triangleoffense.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-12-2013 at 03:50 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 1433 1433
FF12 was slept on. I try to go on a playthru at least every summer. I could do without Vann's lame a.ss tho. Balthier was the real star of that game.

Killer 7 is mad slept on.

Ocarina of time is one of my faves but I could never fu*k with Majora's Mask. I hate timed games.

I used to rip combo lists from gamepros and take them to the arcade in hopes of serving people on tekken, rival schools, and MvC1.

I beat Mike Tyson on punch out (with help from my game genie)

RE Revelations was my GOTY for 2012.

I've had more fun playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom than I did with MvC3.

I still occasionally check up on my Animal Crossing town I created back in like '03.

RE has always been one of my fav series, but I never beat an OG RE game until I was 19. I was a weenie growing up so I'd just watch older bros, cousins, or friends playthru them.

When I got to that level in Max Payne 1 where there was a blood soaked hallway with a baby crying in the distance, I turned my sh*t off asap and never played that game again.

Luigi's Mansion made me jump a couple times. I had surround sound at my home and I used to get paranoid cause you could hear the ghosts mumbling in the background and sh*t.

Sleeping Dogs>>>>any Gta game not named San Andreas.

I don't mind "true ending" Dlc as long as it adds to a interesting story. EX: The final four chapters of Asura's Wrath.

Lulu's the baddest ff chick.

Peace Walker might be the most fun I've had with any Metal Gear game. The co-op missions against vehicles>>>>>>>>

I don't know how the fu*k I used to play games with only 1 joystick back in the day.

I miss Star Wars vehicle combat games. I sunk so many hours of my childhood on Rogue Squadron, Rogue Leader, and even Battle for Naboo.

Last edited by Figueroa; 02-12-2013 at 05:45 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #97
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 2774 2774
The hate in here for MGS

ya'll k!lling me.

in fact this whole thread is.......

i dunno, i am speechless.
 5 years ago '06        #98
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
after MvC3 sh*tty controls and how lame it was, i hope they don't do a part 4

I've been wanting a jet set radio sequel for years and still have my og dreamcast version

Suikoden is a highly underrated franchise and has certain entries that are better than most FF games (1-3, the bulk of all FF games)

FF12 was highly underrated and had the best battle system and character growth engine out of all the games thus far

i never really cared for MK as i always felt that they tried to hard to be edgy

Skyrim is dope but grossly overrated

fallout series>>>>>>elder scrolls

the first k!llzone was a classic

i don't really care for GTA

Vagrant Story was dope game but slept on b/c too many gamers are pus*y and don't like real challenges

PS2 and PSX honestly had a better collection of games come out with more diversity, this gen all seems to FPS,gimmicks or games that seemingly feel more like movies and less like actual games

Onimusha franchise has GOAT potential...but it's own by capcom so you know how that goes

Last edited by Mintz; 02-12-2013 at 07:01 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #99
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Agreed with Skyrim being overrated and I love open world games, rpgs, and Bethesda's design in general. sh*t got so dry.
 5 years ago '10        #100
posterboy27 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 238 238
Mgs4 is the only mgs game i beat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago