Nonito Donaire vs Guillermo Rigondeaux [4-13-13][HBO]

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
donaire by ko 5 71.43%
donaire by dec 1 14.29%
draw 0 0%
rigo by ko 1 14.29%
rigo by dec 0 0%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
icedownjewelz49 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 33 33
rigo is extemely crafty and fast very impressive and congrats to him ... for real sh*t was a clinic ... hand speed is something serious...there was a pt at the f!ght, where he was circling the wrong way and still getting off shots with no issues .....right there you knew it was his night....
 5 years ago '09        #202
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
Ive always thought donaire was overrated and relied too much on his quickness and freakish power. In this case i still thought he would win since rigo had looked pretty average in other f!ghts against lesser competition. Plus he had showed a questionable chin at times. I thought it was would be a hard f!ght for donaire but would eventually catch him.

Im sure Mares would do much better by the way. Hes much more versatile offensively and wouldnt try outboxing him. He'd force rigo to run or slug it out the way he did with moreno. Id still pick rigo though
 5 years ago '06        #203
jj01 
space
space
$44,937 | Props total: 4619 4619
arum is a piece of garbage, saying it was an even f!ght till round 11 and that rigo has an ugly style.

he makes every excuse for donaire, bob doesnt appreciate skill at all. sounds like that bean with the chavez avi, just wants ppl to stand toe to toe and forget about any technical skill. just let him out of his contract, he says he cant sell him right after he dominates a f!ghter he built up by allowing him to f!ght bums. i think whats going to happen is rigo sits on the shelf ala tb after he beat pacroid. feel bad for the dude being signed to that worthless fu*k.
 5 years ago '06        #204
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Rigondeaux fooled alot of people with his pro record.Amateur record or not 400 plus f!ghts is alot of experience.Donaire brought nothing to this f!ght rigondeaux hasn't seen before and it showed.
 5 years ago '12        #205
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3150 3150
 jj01 said:
arum is a piece of garbage, saying it was an even f!ght till round 11 and that rigo has an ugly style.

he makes every excuse for donaire, bob doesnt appreciate skill at all. sounds like that bean with the chavez avi, just wants ppl to stand toe to toe and forget about any technical skill. just let him out of his contract, he says he cant sell him right after he dominates a f!ghter he built up by allowing him to f!ght bums. i think whats going to happen is rigo sits on the shelf ala tb after he beat pacroid. feel bad for the dude being signed to that worthless fu*k.
Exactly why Floyd left his a.ss.

These monkeys HATE the science of boxing. I could be a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than you and if you don't go punch for punch with me and hit and move totally shut me out, they'll call you a coward.

Most people don't know shyt about boxing.
 5 years ago '12        #206
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3150 3150
A true clinic.

Rigo won every round besides that cheap a.ss knockdown. I was embarrassed for Donaire that he had to do that. Then he wanted to touch gloves every other minute like "please take it easy man, let me hit you back a couple times. Please!"
 04-14-2013, 03:57 PM         #207
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGMARS said:
Y'all have Rigo right now and he's doin his thing; lets not get carried away
 5 years ago '05        #209
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
I only had Donaire winning the round he landed the knock down in. Rigo pedigree and extensive amateur background just makes him far more seasoned. And I wouldn't be suprised if Rigo has sparred with boxers stuck over in Cuba better than Donaire.. The mismatch was way to one sided , and Rigo looked like he was f!ghting a sparing partner, than a Champion.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-14-2013 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #210
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 588 588
 BIGMARS said:
Embarrassed that overrated bum a.ss n*gga...with EASE. The boxer always wins.

Y'all see how many excuses this n*gga made after th f!ght though?!?

-I have torn ligaments in my shoulder
-I was distracted by my unborn son
-I had trouble making weight
-I didn't study him on film

Is normal bro, his ego is at all time high he has been Koing motherfu*kers for 12 years. To Donaires defense though I believe if he properly trained and applied constant effective pressure the f!ght wouldve been different, he simply has the best power in that division.

I don't think he trained properly at all, it showed, even though i'm a Rigo fan I wouldn't bet against Donaire on a rematch, he is dangerous. Also you shouldn't call people who lace their gloves up for a living "bums" have more respect, Donaire could fu*k your girl right in front of you and you couldn't do anything about it and while you stand there and watch your girl will probably have consecutive orgasms because a real alpha male is fu*king her.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 04-14-2013 at 11:39 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #211
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
I had Donaire by KO. I don't think he is overrated due to the level of competition he was facing but Rigo put on a boxing CLINIC. Absolutely beautiful. Amazing ring generalship. He also showed deceptive power great match. I do think something was off with Donaire but on that night even with the best preparation Rigo was just in another class. And that is a testament to him. Though Cuban pro f!ghters always don't fair as well that amateur background speaks volumes esp in the purest nature "boxing".
 5 years ago '04        #212
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 BIGMARS said:
Exactly why Floyd left his a.ss.

These monkeys HATE the science of boxing. I could be a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than you and if you don't go punch for punch with me and hit and move totally shut me out, they'll call you a coward.

Most people don't know shyt about boxing.
Amen!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago