Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
 YI-Drizzy said:
but are you known for taking n*ggas styles and not being able to handle the sh*t that comes with the territory tho?
you right. I'm not.

Iono much about charlamagne though, so I couldn't agree with you for sure
 5 years ago '11        #62
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So now L's have to really get approval here yell™
 5 years ago '07        #63
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
I better not see anyone in here agreeing with this who is also d!ckriding Justin Timberlake for that boring a.ss song he just released
 5 years ago '06        #64
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
i dont even listen to frank ocean but fu*k charlamagne. dude a f*gggot
 5 years ago '04        #65
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
son has a point. honestly, im upset at how the grammys went down.

all the black artists who performed that wasn't a presenter, miguel and wiz, has to do a collabo with someone....white. they were no solos like how some white artists got. and their performances were short, unlike a couple of white folks who seemingly got like 8-10 minutes, which is an eternity performing.

the only all black category was "urban contemporary" something, which only had THREE nominees, as compared to the rest of the categories which had like 5 or 6 nominees.......then the only all black category is won by an openly gay artist???

and why didn't janelle monae get a grammy for that collabo that she did with FUN.???? i mean she only sang the chorus but it was FUN. featuring her so why doesn't she get a trophy???? WHY DIDN'T SHE GET TO GO ON STAGE??? AND NONE OF THOSE PRICKS EVEN THANKED HER FOR BEING ON THE SONG. fu*king bastards.

i was paying attention to the details and i feel like they tempered the presence of colored people at the grammys this year.

yea, wasn't feeling it.
 02-12-2013, 03:14 AM         #66
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ghting five grown black men from NY. fu*k that, I'm putting the rockets on.
 5 years ago '06        #67
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 LowaEastSide5 said:
This sh*t is STILL funny. "Whats up with yall and these drops, man."
 5 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Emperor85 said:

gunplay don't have the money to pay for security and even if he did he wouldn't pay for it, the n*gga walks around the hood by himself he doesnt give a fu*k, real men stand an f!ght reardless of how many n*ggas you gotta face, thats why i respect gunplay a fu*k boy would have ran like a bi*ch afraid to get hit, you sound like a pus*y thats never been in a f!ght
Let me take an elevator down stairs to meet this type of mentality.........

So.....according to the street rules.............

Its better to f!ght 5 dudes bigger than you.......and verry possibly get something fractured, broken, dis-located, snapped, bloodied and concussed.......as opposed to realize your situation.....and do whats best for you....and get out of dodge????

Who the fu*k is he trying to impress or please???? Its all about self preservation, G. That Hood mentality is why hood people are who they are.....and its not good
 5 years ago '04        #69
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
 getyagameup said:

all the black artists who performed that wasn't a presenter, miguel and wiz, has to do a collabo with someone....white. they were no solos like how some white artists got. and their performances were short, unlike a couple of white folks who seemingly got like 8-10 minutes, which is an eternity performing.

the only all black category was "urban contemporary" something, which only had THREE nominees, as compared to the rest of the categories which had like 5 or 6 nominees.......then the only all black category is won by an openly gay artist???

and why didn't janelle monae get a grammy for that collabo that she did with FUN.???? i mean she only sang the chorus but it was FUN. featuring her so why doesn't she get a trophy???? WHY DIDN'T SHE GET TO GO ON STAGE??? AND NONE OF THOSE PRICKS EVEN THANKED HER FOR BEING ON THE SONG. fu*king bastards.

i was paying attention to the details and i feel like they tempered the presence of colored people at the grammys this year.

yea, wasn't feeling it.
actually she got a grammy also just didn't go on the stage because she was new artist last year and is letting them cats get their shine.. very humble girl..

actually my friend the grammys are going back to their roots. they are trying to make it a classy event once again. Hence why everybody including chris brown was tuexed up and i guess the dream didn't get the email that everyone else got and will not be invited back next year. The committee got tired of the hood sh*t and now people see the grammys the way they were meant to be seen.
 5 years ago '08        #70
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 imazzhole said:

[pic - click to view]

im crying
 5 years ago '04        #71
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 getyagameup said:

yea, wasn't feeling it.
I agree, and & aint me being overly sensitive, its them not being sensitive enough.
 5 years ago '06        #72
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Da Realness said:
..cuz gunplay is a fu*kin cokehead who think he's invisible when he snorts that powder. fu*k outta here

I was about to say the same exact thing HA!!!
 5 years ago '06        #73
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

dawg dats if he lived to tell

i know of people who have died simply from getting knocked out and hitting their head on the pavment, causing blood clots in the head and 12 hrs later they never woke up

nobody got sued and the dude who knocked dem out walked free

if there is a chance u will lose 5 against 1, 3 against 1, den start running, ur health is more important than gettin ur ego checked, u can catch dem when they aint deep
how can u never wake up 12 hours later...
just like waking up dead
 5 years ago '06        #74
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Emperor85 said:

gunplay don't have the money to pay for security and even if he did he wouldn't pay for it, the n*gga walks around the hood by himself he doesnt give a fu*k, real men stand an f!ght reardless of how many n*ggas you gotta face, thats why i respect gunplay a fu*k boy would have ran like a bi*ch afraid to get hit, you sound like a pus*y thats never been in a f!ght
n*gga if i was about to get jump by 3 people, maybe even 2 people im run fu*k that sh*t... i been in plenty of f!ghts, lost and won some... but naw its either 1 on 1 or im dipping... if it aint 1 on 1 thats not a f!ght, thats jumping someone and thats some bi*ch a.ss sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #75
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
also if you notice, he stopped and was gonna try to hold his own til he got a head count.....seen he was out numbered and Road Runner'd his a.ss outta there
 5 years ago '10        #76
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
lol @ being gay being exciting, but I know what he means. To some, it's an interesting topic.

I like Charlemagne for speaking his mind and having opinions that a lot of people think everyday, but he does go in on some people for no reason though.
 5 years ago '07        #77
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
is he lying? that performance was fu*king awful. at least Charlamagne has the balls to admit it when others in the industry will call it hot just cause the public is feeling him right now
 5 years ago '04        #78
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 imazzhole said:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga look like a trackstar shufflin wit dem Adidas on!
 5 years ago '05        #79
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,891 | Props total: 5708 5708
 JeeQ said:
5 pages in and not one person has disagreed with him about Frank Ocean performance being boring and dull... I'd say he was right
i dont understand what n*ggas are expecting from frank, his not your song and dance type sambo n*gga like all those other corny rnb n*ggas he ain't chris brown and miguel, the n*gga makes serious/deep music, n*ggas wanted him to prance around the stage and sh*t with fireworks in the back
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy