Charlamagne Tha God On Frank Ocean At The Grammys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
i retweeted them sh*ts, fu*k you f*gget supporters and frankfurter fans
 02-11-2013, 01:48 AM         #22
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
can someone explain how this is an L
because he ran away instead of holding his own like a man, if gunplay could do it why can't he?
 5 years ago '06        #23
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 YI-Drizzy said:
because he ran away instead of holding his own like a man, if gunplay could do it why can't he?
..cuz gunplay is a fu*kin cokehead who think he's invisible when he snorts that powder. fu*k outta here

5 years ago '13        #24
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
 YI-Drizzy said:
Gunplay had security around him and he is a crackhead

and he got laid out and took a L

what did he gain?

don't tell me he is a man, he gained respect for gettin thrown around like a bi*ch

u know if 5 dudes start beating on u, there is a chance u finna suffer some serious injuries, u end up a cripple and everyone will say "he shud have ran"
 02-11-2013, 02:02 AM         #25
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

what did he gain?

don't tell me he is a man, he gained respect for gettin thrown around like a bi*ch

u know if 5 dudes start beating on u, there is a chance u finna suffer some serious injuries, u end up a cripple and everyone will say "he shud have ran"
but it's all on camera, he could have gotten a big payday from suing them n*ggas, he is just a fu*king pus*y who talks mad reckless trying to be star
 5 years ago '13        #26
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
but it's all on camera, he could have gotten a big payday from suing them n*ggas

dawg dats if he lived to tell

i know of people who have died simply from getting knocked out and hitting their head on the pavment, causing blood clots in the head and 12 hrs later they never woke up

nobody got sued and the dude who knocked dem out walked free

if there is a chance u will lose 5 against 1, 3 against 1, den start running, ur health is more important than gettin ur ego checked, u can catch dem when they aint deep
 02-11-2013, 02:23 AM         #27
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall aint never got jumped before?
 5 years ago '13        #28
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
never touch wood, came close, i ran like carl lewis , 3 dudes, i pretended like i had a blade on me and they started running, but then they looked back and figured it was just a pen and then the roles reversed and i started running...i nearly had them fooled

ive jumped folk though, cant lie

better to serve it den get it dealt to u,

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-11-2013 at 02:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #29
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5689 5689
how small is this n*gga he looks like his 5'3
 5 years ago '05        #30
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

what did he gain?

gunplay don't have the money to pay for security and even if he did he wouldn't pay for it, the n*gga walks around the hood by himself he doesnt give a fu*k, real men stand an f!ght reardless of how many n*ggas you gotta face, thats why i respect gunplay a fu*k boy would have ran like a bi*ch afraid to get hit, you sound like a pus*y thats never been in a f!ght
 02-11-2013, 02:42 AM         #31
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Surreality said:
not saying this is an L or not but when 5 n*ggas run up on you and you aint strapped you gonna try all them n*ggas?
depends
 5 years ago '13        #32
space
space
 Emperor85 said:

gunplay don't have the money to pay for security and even if he did he wouldn't pay for it, the n*gga walks around the hood by himself he doesnt give a fu*k, real men stand an f!ght reardless of how many n*ggas you gotta face, thats why i respect gunplay a fu*k boy would have ran like a bi*ch afraid to get hit, you sound like a pus*y thats never been in a f!ght
there was secuity at the event, and they had mace, which caught one of the gunit dudes in the face and many of them ran away once the secuity started macing everyone..gunplay was saved, he only knuckled up when there was only one dude left, the rest of the time he spent being thrown around like a bi*ch unable to run...and den when he got the chance to run, he ran...

i aint been in a f!ght with 5 dudes, i been knuckled up one on one, i been jumped folk, but never been jumped, i'll let u get jumped for me, u can keep taking L's, u one of them dumb hicks who wud put his hand in a hornets nest and wonder why u got stung

5 years ago '05        #33
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
there was secuity at the event, and they had mace, which caught one of the gunit dudes in the face and many of them ran away once the secuity started macing everyone..gunplay was saved, he only knuckled up when there was only one dude left, the rest of the time he spent being thrown around like a bi*ch unable to run...and den when he got the chance to run, he ran...

i aint been in a f!ght with 5 dudes, i been knuckled up one on one, i been jumped folk, but never been jumped, i'll let u get jumped for me, u can keep taking L's, u one of them dumb hicks who wud put his hand in a hornets nest and wonder why u got stung

you said gunplay had security with him now your sayin its the events security, which one is it

if im beefin with a n*gga and i see him and im solo and his with 5 n*ggas, im f!ghtin regardless of takin an l, thats what stand up n*ggas do, they dont run like bi*ches cause they gonna look like a bi*ch that was too pus*y to stand his ground in the streets

it shows what type of coward you are if your willing to jump on n*ggas but quick to run when facing a bunch of n*ggas, you got kool aid pumpin threw your blood sign of a bi*ch n*gga your dad wear a dress too?
 5 years ago '07        #34
TRAP07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 2281 2281
 imazzhole said:

[pic - click to view]

Look at that Hakeem Footwork
 5 years ago '05        #35
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6402 6402
 LowaEastSide5 said:
Goon 1: "wassup, lemme get a drop"

Charlamagne: "whatsup wit yall & these drops?"

WHAPP!!

Goon 2: "let me get a drop son"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 03:23 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #36
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 LowaEastSide5 said:
man this sh*t just seems right. i died when his face popped up looking like a bewildered little puppy and when the goon popped him his face and when son popped his balls trying to run track on n*ggas like jesse owens

Last edited by Boo The Fool; 02-11-2013 at 03:27 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #37
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 YI-Drizzy said:
your avi bugging the sh*t out of me right now looking like a still shot from a scene out of the hood version of "childs play"
 5 years ago '05        #38
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6402 6402
 HipHopFactz said:

Dips /without Security >>>

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 03:31 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #39
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1697 1697
see yall dumb n*ggas woulda stayed and got yo a.ss kicked

1 on 1 ? cool

2 on 1 ? mayb

3 and up im dippin
 5 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Frank Ocean's vocals are overrated as hell, I remember over a year ago people on BX were dissing him for nothing being a great singer. I agree, he's nothing special. He speaks in rhythm, he doesnt sing. He cannot sing. When he came out gay it became taboo to criticize his music. How is this n*gga getting all of these nominations???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago