LeBron Jame$ is on the greatest 5+-game stretch in NBA history.

most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-13-2013, 09:59 AM         #161
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Physical pounding from who...

190-200lb players??? Dude is 260...
are you saying the Bron doesn't get hacked and fouled hard?
 5 years ago '04        #162
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,401 | Props total: 6433 6433
good lord at this
 5 years ago '08        #163
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Youngin19 said:
are you saying the Bron doesn't get hacked and fouled hard?
Reading is fundamental. Read posts above...
 5 years ago '07        #164
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 GrownmanJ said:
Shaq had 300lb players defending him while playing on the low block. LeBron is not on the low block. All he does is drive, jump higher than everyone else and finish. Dude is just physically gifted. There is no physical pounding. When bigger defenders guard him in the post, he fades and usually misses. And you must not play ball, because when n*ggas get tired, they drive hoping to create contact and get to the line. Your jumper decreases exponentially when fatigued...

Are blind, stupid, or both???? You know what..... not sure why people even go back and forth with Kobe fans
 5 years ago '08        #165
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 wtr1906 said:
Are blind, stupid, or both???? You know what..... not sure why people even go back and forth with Kobe fans
Excellent insight to the discussion...
 02-13-2013, 10:06 AM         #166
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Reading is fundamental. Read posts above...
fact of the matter is he does take a pounding going to the rack
 5 years ago '08        #167
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Youngin19 said:
fact of the matter is he does take a pounding going to the rack
I wouldnt consider it a pounding but its not his fault because of his size...
 5 years ago '07        #168
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 GrownmanJ said:
Shaq had 300lb players defending him while playing on the low block. LeBron is not on the low block. All he does is drive, jump higher than everyone else and finish. Dude is just physically gifted. There is no physical pounding. When bigger defenders guard him in the post, he fades and usually misses. And you must not play ball, because when n*ggas get tired, they drive hoping to create contact and get to the line. Your jumper decreases exponentially when fatigued...
How many 300 lb players did Shaq face on the block...


Because he is utilizing his size & strength added in with his high bball iq & talent makes what he does on the court less impressive???

couldn't anyone physically stop Shaq or Wilt but since it's Lebron he should just settle for all jumpers instead of imposing his will on players that can't contain him
 5 years ago '09        #169
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$48,380 | Props total: 35035 35035
n*ggas act like lebron is the only muscular 6'8 player to ever play basketball

if being that size was the main key to having success, why don't other players that are 6'8 or taller just put on muscle mass and get easy dunks and layups all day?
 5 years ago '08        #170
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 capone3pbs said:
How many 300 lb players did Shaq face on the block...


Because he is utilizing his size & strength added in with his high bball iq & talent makes what he does on the court less impressive???

couldn't anyone physically stop Shaq or Wilt but since it's Lebron he should just settle for all jumpers instead of imposing his will on players that can't contain him
Are you 16?

280+

No one imposed he should settle for jumpers. What the majority of posters are implying is that what he is doing is far from astonishing. There have been far greater multiple stretches by players who were not supposed to do what they accomplished. Thats what makes it memorable. This will be forgotten in the near future...
 5 years ago '07        #171
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 GrownmanJ said:
Are you 16?

280+

No one imposed he should settle for jumpers. What the majority of posters are implying is that what he is doing is far from astonishing. There have been far greater multiple stretches by players who were not supposed to do what they accomplished. Thats what makes it memorable. This will be forgotten in the near future...
Naw not close to 16 but u must be


You then went from 300 down to 280+ but still haven't named even one player Shaq was banging wit that size every night...




And go through those stretches you're talking bout and find one where they scored 30+ & shot over 60% while averaging 6.5 a.ssists & 6.7 Rebounds a game...

Oh and won every one of those games...

See he's not just scoring but he's having complete efficient games while also leading his team to wins clown
 02-13-2013, 12:14 PM         #172
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
u actin like they got hella soft dranks, pus*y & weed waitin on n*ggas in da paint
 5 years ago '12        #173
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
What LeBron is doing is great, but if we're talking about an individual stat like the greatest 5 game stretch or span of any set of games, whether the team wins or loses is irrelevant, Jordans triple doubles or Kobes span of 50 + is better, they were scoring more points in a number of different ways, respect to Bron doe
 5 years ago '05        #174
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 joshdogg26 said:
you still don't get it. rose stans have to be his intellectual equivalent

i don't think i've ever seen anybody try to come at me with lamer, weaker, dumber sh*t than you. it's beneath me to waste time doing anything other than just pointing out how pathetic you are
Glad you still haven't denied Wade losing everything in his life to LeBron








Keep praising the forgotten
 5 years ago '05        #175
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 GrownmanJ said:
Dude is delusional. Wade county has the population of 1.
boshdogg lost
 5 years ago '07        #176
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Glad you still haven't denied Wade losing everything in his life to LeBron








Keep praising the forgotten
losing?


[pic - click to view]



bulls stans don't even remember what it's like to win something meaningful. you'd be the expert on losing, at least when it comes to losing in 5, losing to the 8 seed, or losing an ACL.

 5 years ago '04        #177
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
mj's triple doubles>>>>>>>>lebron's bulldozing, catching alley oops and lays ups

wilt avg 50 ppg for a season>>>>>>>>lebron's lil 6 games
big o triple double for a season>>>>>>>>>>lebron's lil 6 games


Last edited by kb2602; 02-13-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #178
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
 SeaJaiye said:
and lost 6 of those 11 games

those are what we call empty stats
congrats on the 5 regular season game win streak


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #179
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 joshdogg26 said:
losing?


[pic - click to view]



bulls stans don't even remember what it's like to win something meaningful. you'd be the expert on losing, at least when it comes to losing in 5, losing to the 8 seed, or losing an ACL.

6 rings and a decade of dominance > 2 rings where wade played with Shaq and LeBron

Everyone remembers the Bulls and so do u idiot

Wade will be forgotten and remembered as the n*gga who lost it all...stay mad or ghost until Wade has a rare 30pt game
 5 years ago '07        #180
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Deuce Fortitude said:
6 rings and a decade of dominance > 2 rings where wade played with Shaq and LeBron

Everyone remembers the Bulls and so do u idiot

Wade will be forgotten and remembered as the n*gga who lost it all...stay mad or ghost until Wade has a rare 30pt game
f*ggot in here clockin me and doesn't even realize i never left

nobody notices when you stop posting, you're nobody

wade is chi-town's finest, your hopes and dreams of winning a championship in your lifetime left with that fateful ACL. all you have left to do is win vicariously through my team.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy