LeBron Jame$ is on the greatest 5+-game stretch in NBA history.

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 BrooklynSwag said:
To bad the Rockets lost those games, and no one cares.

Next ...

not everybody can play with chris bosh and dwyane wade

Wade: 24/9/7
Bosh: 32/11/13-16

fu*kin
 5 years ago '09        #142
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,424 | Props total: 35316 35316
dwyane wade is the only player that can go from being a superstar to overrated and washed up back to being a superstar in a matter of weeks, all to discredit lebron
 5 years ago '11        #143
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 166 166
I see n*ggas waited for that 5th game to go all stanish for LeBron. Because we all know his 4 game stretch was not better then Kobe's 4 straight 50+ point games back in '07
 5 years ago '07        #144
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 Deuce Fortitude said:
the ghost re-appears. Now the former Wade stan wants to ride on the Lebron wave. Wade lost his team and city to LeBron and now his career is in the shadow of another n*gga who took over his life
nothing you say is funny or correct, you're such a fu*king idiot that all i'm going to do to respond is point that out and quote your post to immortalize it
 5 years ago '10        #145
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
my n*gga is playin like no other

yall gon recognize the goatness after he beast in the playoffs this year

so proud of the king
 5 years ago '07        #146
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,148 | Props total: 4586 4586
 Fly 2ndComing said:
All the n*ggas shots are typically in the paint. Like tonight, he made a huge effort to make sure he didn't shoot on the outside even when he was open. The n*gga took two shots in the fourth quareter of a close game and they were both dunks.

If he was coming by this in the flow of the games then I wouldn't mind but the n*gga out there picking and choosing when he's going to shoot and from where for the sake of stat padding.
So taking smart shots he know he can make is stat padding???

He should just start taking wild shots and contested 3's just for the sake of it now huh???

These clowns need to
 5 years ago '04        #147
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6274 6274
 capone3pbs said:
So taking smart shots he know he can make is stat padding???

He should just start taking wild shots and contested 3's just for the sake of it now huh???

These clowns need to
Exactly, like wtf do deez n*ggas be thinkin bout? Deez n*ggas retarded.
 5 years ago '12        #148
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 SeaJaiye said:
i replied to all these streaks already

u got ppl bringin up stuff where players lost 5 in a row but put up empty stats and they comparing it to bron's

or just pure scoring streaks. i said bron is having the best undefeated, all around efficient stretch. nobody found a better one yet
Fair enough

In terms of pure scoring this doesn't compare. And most of what makes this streak impressive if his scoring on efficiency.

Nobody is talking about his rebounds and a.ssists.

Last edited by Trapaveli; 02-13-2013 at 08:50 AM..
 02-13-2013, 09:01 AM         #149
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
All the n*ggas shots are typically in the paint. Like tonight, he made a huge effort to make sure he didn't shoot on the outside even when he was open. The n*gga took two shots in the fourth quareter of a close game and they were both dunks.

If he was coming by this in the flow of the games then I wouldn't mind but the n*gga out there picking and choosing when he's going to shoot and from where for the sake of stat padding.

yeah bi*ch & dats hella difficult
u actin like they got hella soft dranks, pus*y & weed waitin on n*ggas in da paint

hell naw hoe it take a muthafu*kin man to consistently take da punishment 2 not only make a shot... but 2 even git a fu*kin shot off. da physical poundin n/h take a toll on n*ggas bodies so they SETTLE FO A JUMPER. n*gga since when u heard an announcer criticize a player cuz "he keeps settling for dunks n layups instead of shooting 16 ft n beyond for the lower percentage"?? dumb n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #150
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 joshdogg26 said:
nothing you say is funny or correct, you're such a fu*king idiot that all i'm going to do to respond is point that out and quote your post to immortalize it
Wade didn't lose his team and city LeBron?? Well riddle me that

idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #151
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Marvin Hagler said:
yeah bi*ch & dats hella difficult
u actin like they got hella soft dranks, pus*y & weed waitin on n*ggas in da paint

hell naw hoe it take a muthafu*kin man to consistently take da punishment 2 not only make a shot... but 2 even git a fu*kin shot off. da physical poundin n/h take a toll on n*ggas bodies so they SETTLE FO A JUMPER. n*gga since when u heard an announcer criticize a player cuz "he keeps settling for dunks n layups instead of shooting 16 ft n beyond for the lower percentage"?? dumb n*gga
Physical pounding from who...

190-200lb players??? Dude is 260...
 5 years ago '08        #152
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Deuce Fortitude said:

idiot.
Dude is delusional. Wade county has the population of 1.
 5 years ago '06        #153
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10676 10676
 GrownmanJ said:

You can't be this stupid
 5 years ago '07        #154
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Fair enough

In terms of pure scoring this doesn't compare. And most of what makes this streak impressive if his scoring on efficiency.

Nobody is talking about his rebounds and a.ssists.

and that's what makes this streak so much better... Cause he's not just scoring, Like all the other streaks people tried to counter with... and the other streaks where they may have comparable a.ssists & rebounds, He still has them beat with his efficiency He hasn't even taken 20 shots in any game during this streak... that's insane
 5 years ago '07        #155
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:

You can't be this stupid
Yes they can be... They been proving how idiotic they are all season
 5 years ago '08        #156
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 philly337 said:

You can't be this stupid
Tell me who he is taking a pounding from fu*kboy...
 02-13-2013, 09:25 AM         #157
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:

and Shaq wuz 1,260 bi*ch what that mean?? it took a toll on him too big as he is

aye lets even put da obvious injurie issues aside breh... da fatigue factor alone make it harder than settlin 4 J's. imagine if a n*gga like Vince wit his talent had Lebron mind set. n*gga aint that whut errybody been criticizin him 4 all his career? hell yeah c'mon mayne its like a n*gga is talkin to lil churren or somethin. this basketball 101 n*ggas seriously tryin to debate against here
 5 years ago '07        #158
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,534 | Props total: 43704 43704
heat next 4 games

@ OKC #13 defense
@ Atlanta #11 defense
@ Chicago #3 defense
@ Philly #7 defense

the shooting Streak is over. it was a nice run
 5 years ago '08        #159
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
and Shaq wuz 1,260 bi*ch what that mean?? it took a toll on him too big as he is

aye lets even put da obvious injurie issues aside breh... da fatigue factor alone make it harder than settlin 4 J's. imagine if a n*gga like Vince wit his talent had Lebron mind set. n*gga aint that whut errybody been criticizin him 4 all his career? hell yeah c'mon mayne its like a n*gga is talkin to lil churren or somethin. this basketball 101 n*ggas seriously tryin to debate against here
Shaq had 300lb players defending him while playing on the low block. LeBron is not on the low block. All he does is drive, jump higher than everyone else and finish. Dude is just physically gifted. There is no physical pounding. When bigger defenders guard him in the post, he fades and usually misses. And you must not play ball, because when n*ggas get tired, they drive hoping to create contact and get to the line. Your jumper decreases exponentially when fatigued...
 5 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 Deuce Fortitude said:

idiot.
you still don't get it. rose stans have to be his intellectual equivalent

i don't think i've ever seen anybody try to come at me with lamer, weaker, dumber sh*t than you. it's beneath me to waste time doing anything other than just pointing out how pathetic you are
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy