LeBron Jame$ is on the greatest 5+-game stretch in NBA history.

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 GrownmanJ said:
You mean the fact that your dumbass stated a post that reeks of irony, you lack the comprehension skills to see that the fanbase you're apart of in this section does the same?
when trying to be clever goes wrong

today is monday go do something productive rather than hit refresh and wait for someone to reply to your trolling

n*ggas is sub .500 and still got the most to say
 5 years ago '08        #82
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Moony Jackson said:
when trying to be clever goes wrong

today is monday go do something productive rather than hit refresh and wait for someone to reply to your trolling

n*ggas is sub .500 and still got the most to say
Lets stay on topic now. No need to ether yourself by looking at the timestamps above...
 5 years ago '11        #83
retroren 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 72 72
 k3llz said:
nah, he's a front runner...i watch more Heat (Bron) games than his fans...trust me...that n*gga pick and choose when he shoots, he shoots rhythm shots, never takes an contested jumper and he gets alot of fastbreaks

lets say Kobe got 4-5 fast break oppurtunities , he'd be shooting 50+ % too, sh*t is overrated, you can't bash Kobe because he taking jumpers, that's all he can get most of the time now, what Lebron doing is remarkable i won't lie, but trust me, they defense is the reason they're winning, they get alot of turnovers and fastbreak points, ANYBODY that plays against them know that, when Lakers slowed them down and made them play halfcourt offense and defense, they struggled...this is why you n*ggaz struggle vs. Bulls/Pacers/Celtics...THEY WILL SLOW YOU n*ggaZ DOWN and have athletic wing players
 5 years ago '04        #84
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 GrownmanJ said:
Lets stay on topic now. No need to ether yourself by looking at the timestamps above...
dude be real. lebron is as good as anyone that has ever played. does he have some ppls accomplishments yet? no. its a team sport, played in an entirely new era, with the competition at its peak. the whole world is playing ball now. and this dude can get on any court with any group of players in the history of the game, and stand out. lebron could retire now, and be much better than top 15. at no point in kobes career was he as good and efficient as lebron is now, and ppl consider him top 5? no way. you cant mix up ability with team accomplishments and lebrons ability along with his all around game is something we really havent seen before.
 5 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 GrownmanJ said:
every time I'm in this thread at the top it says ur lurking
 5 years ago '08        #86
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
dude be real. lebron is as good as anyone that has ever played. does he have some ppls accomplishments yet? no. its a team sport, played in an entirely new era, with the competition at its peak. the whole world is playing ball now. and this dude can get on any court with any group of players in the history of the game, and stand out. lebron could retire now, and be much better than top 15. at no point in kobes career was he as good and efficient as lebron is now, and ppl consider him top 5? no way. you cant mix up ability with team accomplishments and lebrons ability along with his all around game is something we really havent seen before.
I never denied LeBrons accomplishments and the work he has done on the court. But I can name 10, possibly 15 NBA players of all time that rank higher than him. We understand that he is the most complete player in the league right now. But, what he is doing right now is not astonishing...
 02-11-2013, 11:33 AM         #87
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Impressive stretch but far from the best ever as many posted stats to prove here already. I personally don't think this is LeBron's best 5 game stretch of basketball. I don't see how KD's league leading 30 points per game on 50/40/90 isn't better than this. That's a 50 game stretch and not 5. This is where I think a lot of people are going wrong wither comparisons. Stop comparing LeBron to the old man Kobe and start comparing him with Kevin Durant.
 5 years ago '04        #88
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
I never denied LeBrons accomplishments and the work he has done on the court. But I can name 10, possibly 15 NBA players of all time that rank higher than him. We understand that he is the most complete player in the league right now. But, what he is doing right now is not astonishing...
yes it is. and no you cannot name 10-15 players that rank higher than him. hes more gifted than anyone you can fu*king name. this guy is arguably the most complete player we have ever seen outside of jordan, or maybe even more so than him, giving that he is easily more physically imposing than jordan was. this guy can guard the best player on any team, 1-4 and do it well, which is something you cant stay about a lotta guys all time. the guy is like 6-8 265-270, athletic as hell, with an extremely high bball IQ, and complete all around game on both sides of the ball. no player changes the game like lebron does. its like night and day sometimes when this dude is off the court even on this so called "all star" team.

again, did some ppl accomplish more statistically or in terms of winning? sure. but that does not make them "better" than lebron. he is probably the greatest player ever at his position already and will be in argument for GOAt when its all said and done. dont mention fu*kin larry bird either. lebron would foul his a.ss out in no time. thing is you have to appreciate the evolution of the game. there could be no mike without the guys who came before, just like there could be no lebron without ppl like mike and magic. but damn, over the course of time players get better and the competition gets better, and bron is the evidence of that. sorry but i call bullsh*t on that statement you made
 5 years ago '08        #89
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
yes it is. and no you cannot name 10-15 players that rank higher than him. hes more gifted than anyone you can fu*king name. this guy is arguably the most complete player we have ever seen outside of jordan, or maybe even more so than him, giving that he is easily more physically imposing than jordan was. this guy can guard the best player on any team, 1-4 and do it well, which is something you cant stay about a lotta guys all time. the guy is like 6-8 265-270, athletic as hell, with an extremely high bball IQ, and complete all around game on both sides of the ball. no player changes the game like lebron does. its like night and day sometimes when this dude is off the court even on this so called "all star" team.

again, did some ppl accomplish more statistically or in terms of winning? sure. but that does not make them "better" than lebron. he is probably the greatest player ever at his position already and will be in argument for GOAt when its all said and done. dont mention fu*kin larry bird either. lebron would foul his a.ss out in no time. thing is you have to appreciate the evolution of the game. there could be no mike without the guys who came before, just like there could be no lebron without ppl like mike and magic. but damn, over the course of time players get better and the competition gets better, and bron is the evidence of that. sorry but i call bullsh*t on that statement you made

No point in a rebuttal. Ask your fellow posters if they can name 10-15 players better...
 5 years ago '04        #90
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Impressive stretch but far from the best ever as many posted stats to prove here already. I personally don't think this is LeBron's best 5 game stretch of basketball. I don't see how KD's league leading 30 points per game on 50/40/90 isn't better than this. That's a 50 game stretch and not 5. This is where I think a lot of people are going wrong wither comparisons. Stop comparing LeBron to the old man Kobe and start comparing him with Kevin Durant.
hes better than fu*kin kevin durant are you kidding me? its really not that impossible to see. kevin durant is damn good and definitively the second best player in the L, but hes number 2, no doubt about it. 50-40-90 is cool, but lebron can pretty much play anywhere he wants on the floor, any position, on both sides of the ball and dominate. maybe not the 5, but hell i wouldnt bet against it honestly. and just think, lebron doesnt even actively TRY to score and can get 30 and still do pretty much everything else better than durant. and if you wanna be honest, durant actually has a better cast of players around him than bron does to deflect attention from him. but sh*t its nothing wrong with being number 2
 5 years ago '06        #91
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 notoriousthugzz said:
at comparing Lebron James in his 9th year shooting 70% and averaging 31 on a stacked team with 3 other Hofers better than Iverson in his rookie year shooting 51% and dropping 43 with a bunch of scrubs.

Only a lebrick stan would find that more impressive. Really comparing the likes of Bosh, Ray Allen and Wade to Stackhouse, Weatherspoon, and Michael Cage

man stfu.

lebron > ai and its not even close. fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #92
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:

No point in a rebuttal. Ask your fellow posters if they can name 10-15 players better...
they cant. hes as good and talented as jordan, wilt, larry,magic, hakeem, shaq, etc etc etc... he belongs on the same court of any 5 players you can name and not one of them can stop him. yes you have to have standards and give props to ppl who have certain accolades but lebron is on their level as a dominant talent ESPECIALLY when you factor in the level of talent he is playing against

post all the smileys you want, you arent really refuting my point with them. and fu*k what other posters think TBH
 5 years ago '07        #93
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '08        #94
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
hes better than fu*kin kevin durant are you kidding me? its really not that impossible to see. kevin durant is damn good and definitively the second best player in the L, but hes number 2, no doubt about it. 50-40-90 is cool, but lebron can pretty much play anywhere he wants on the floor, any position, on both sides of the ball and dominate. maybe not the 5, but hell i wouldnt bet against it honestly. and just think, lebron doesnt even actively TRY to score and can get 30 and still do pretty much everything else better than durant. and if you wanna be honest, durant actually has a better cast of players around him than bron does to deflect attention from him. but sh*t its nothing wrong with being number 2
So now you're eluding to that he doesnt make a concerted effort to try and score?

5 years ago '04        #95
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
So now you're eluding to that he doesnt make a concerted effort to try and score?

be quiet n*gga you know what i mean lol. when you can score 30 on 11 shots, no you are not chucking, no you are not forcing the issue, and yes you are letting the game come to you in the most efficient possible way. dont water down my point bullsh*tting dude.
 5 years ago '08        #96
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
be quiet n*gga you know what i mean lol. when you can score 30 on 11 layups, no you are not chucking, no you are not forcing the issue, and yes you are letting the game come to you in the most efficient possible way. dont water down my point bullsh*tting dude.
Fixed...
 5 years ago '12        #97
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 MythMade said:
By this logic, anything LeBron did before last year should be negated.

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #98
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 blackjewelz said:
"Bryant has scored 268 points in the Lakers' five game winning streak (53.6 ppg), shooting 91-173 from the field (.526), 21-44 on three pointers (.477) and 65-71 (.915) from the free throw line."

This is probably the best 5 game stretch Kobe has to compare.& MJ triple double streak was mean.Those Wilt stats are RETARDED lol

They're all fu*king crazy.
Lebron stans need to see this. Came in here to post this.
 5 years ago '08        #99
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 SOCIALITE said:
Only 2 other players been on the same stretch. We've seen 50/40/90 a few times.
 5 years ago '11        #100
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
yall k!lling me counting ls and sh*t its greatest stretch by a person not team quit the bs this aint the greatest... that is all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago