Lil Wayne Kicked Out Of NBA Game Again!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Prodigy said:
Yooooo this retarded f*ggot just compared Little Wayne to Rosa Parks

You really think he gets kicked out for "cheering for his team"?

Now you log off, you double digit IQ having captain save-a-n*gga lame
n*gga fu*k u, I compared her not doing anything wrong to him not doin anything wrong. Look at the reasons he gets kicked out for. Don't play wit me mothafu*ka I ain't one of ur lil ps3 call of duty buddies. Don't even. So what do u say when people say "they can hate on me...they hated Jesus" r they comparin themselves to Jesus?? Ok then. And u sound like a lil white boy named newt or brad, stringin disses together "hey tod u dirty sock wearin, ugly face havin, doo doo head" type sh*t. fu*k outta hear.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
he's a fan of the lakers/heat/mavs/hornets/green bay/saints/cowboys
So who r ur favorite rappers... U can only choose one. Matta fact, what bi*ch in the eye candy section would u smash?? Only one? Ain't nothin wrong wit liking more than one team. I like heat, Knicks, lakers and thunder... Please officer these cuffs r too tight
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DollarBillYall said:
He just really likes sports! When his main team isn't playing, and there's two teams playing, naturally he's gonna pick one team over the other...some teams he likes more than others! He's just a huge sports buff..u guys are fu*king losers. Everything he does you have a problem with. That's what happens when ur at the top though; so i don't blame any of the losers, i mean pathetic people, i mean people (there that's better) in here hating on D'Wayne...#trucktheworldbi*ches
EXACTLY!!! how the hell n*ggas expect him to go for his main team when they aren't playin!! If someone asks me who looks better outta beyonce and j lo, how can my girlfriend get mad if I don't choose HER??
 5 years ago '12        #104
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 titanreese said:
Im pretty sure he wanted free tickets to the Thunder/heat last year and the Thunder said hell no...So Lil bi*ch responded by saying.............you guessed it "Go heat fu*k the Thunder"
His fav team is the Lakers.... Where is Lakers in ur equation? Ur gonna fail the test next Friday young man if u don't get this down! Stop cutting class and get here on time, u were 25 minutes late today, 40 minutes the other day, and didn't even show up Monday but u were first n line at lunch... Get it together!! Were is Lakers n ur equation??... This is 25% of ur grade. Now, where is Lakers in ur equation??
 5 years ago '12        #105
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Julian said:
He is a nobody to them. The fu*k is making weezy upset suppose mean to them? That seat had someone else warming it 3 seconds after him getting up.
That don't change the fact its treating WAYNE like a nobody. Not talking bout the seat replacement part, but just him being Wayne and treated like he's.... You. U think if Obama was getting kicked out a game like a nobody, it wouldn't matter all cuz someone would take his seat? Wayne is a megastar that a lot of them players probably work out to, u can't look at Wayne like u look at a Sonics car hop. Cuz u kno about him, but he doesn't even kno u exist
 5 years ago '12        #106
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Surreality said:
Ain't nobody disagreeing with the fact that he owns 30 snapbacks...we're goin at him cause he's such a f*ggot at everything he does, along with all the other f*ggots(like you) that stan so hard for him
I don't even listen to Wayne much anymore. I just hate when people think ur stanning all cuz u point out facts. How do u Stan SO HARD? and u say he's a f*g at everything he does? So where were u when carter 1 2 and 3 dropped? How bout when he murdered featured? Did u hear his no ceilings, dedications, and suffix mixtapes? The only thing he sucked at was skateboarding...basically everything he tried to do that most whites do. He a hood businessman too, look how he banked off of tyga, nicki, and drake. Lol and this thread is about an NBA event...... Y yall discussing him being a f*ggot? U mad cuz he won't get u pregnant?
 5 years ago '10        #107
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
Can y'all n*ggas not read?

Dude was always a Lakers fan
 5 years ago '10        #108
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 BluCupShawty said:

has any of the lakers like Kobe even acknowledged him by taking pics, cuzz all I remeber is the pics he took wit the mavs when they won the ship?
Yes, they took pictures together for a magazine.
 5 years ago '09        #109
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34887 34887
what's funny is that this attention wh0ore will be back at the heat's next home game. guarantee you he sits there like a good boy with his hands clasped in his lap. he don't want no more problems

this aint the music industry, n*gga. you're a nobody in the sports world. just another face in the crowd. that's why bron and wade ignore that f*ggot every home game
 5 years ago '09        #110
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34887 34887
 Julian said:
He is a nobody to them. The fu*k is making weezy upset suppose mean to them? That seat had someone else warming it 3 seconds after him getting up.
shyt even mack maine and birdman probably looked at that n*gga like, "oh, you out? see you after the game bruh"
 5 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Trelli3Matrix said:
EXACTLY!!! how the hell n*ggas expect him to go for his main team when they aren't playin!! If someone asks me who looks better outta beyonce and j lo, how can my girlfriend get mad if I don't choose HER??

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #112
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 2466 2466
 DollarBillYall said:
^^So he has no "Class" .. u guys are something else, i swear! WTF!!!?? You're a loser.
Do you even know what it means for some one to have some "class"?............stay in school bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy