Lil Wayne Kicked Out Of NBA Game Again!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6177 6177
You kids do realize your allowed to like more than one team. They kicking him about is funny though.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Wayne is a corn... No getting around it...

He only likes teams that have a chance to win..

He doesn't know what it is to be a sports fan and rock with a team that's not a contender..

Wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't such a corn about it.. Just makes him look ridiculous..
How many people you know that like just one team? Look at all the ravens fans that came out of nowhere majority of those people never even cheered for the ravens. Imagine having enough money to just go to any game and root for anyteam you want. Just being a sports fan. I am a lakers fan but I like other teams as well. Can't stand the Heat though did not root for them last year and won't this year.
 5 years ago '10        #83
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Quddus said:
How many people you know that like just one team? Look at all the ravens fans that came out of nowhere majority of those people never even cheered for the ravens. Imagine having enough money to just go to any game and root for anyteam you want. Just being a sports fan. I am a lakers fan but I like other teams as well. Can't stand the Heat though did not root for them last year and won't this year.

Whatever works for him I guess..

I just know that as a sports fan, it's a lot more rewarding to rock with a team when they not at the top so that when they finally get there, its an incredible feeling

Been a Mavs fan my entire adolescent and adult life. Been there when they lost the finals in 06. When they was the 1 seed and got knocked out by Golden State. When n*ggas was calling them the softest team in the NBA. When they was saying that Dirk would never win one.

So when they got it done in 2011 that sh*t was incredible.

Idk how n*ggas jump from one winning franchise to another. Takes away from the experience.

--

Also, when I read that tweet, I hear it in that white people voice he be trying to use in those skating videos now..

I think that also ads to my dismay
 5 years ago '05        #84
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Wayne is a front running f*g

Dude is a packersvikingsheatlakerssaints fan
 5 years ago '06        #85
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
So can a dude not have mulitple jerseys or team clothes/hats/etc, of different teams and players?
Or id it a rule that u can only have em of your favorite team?
 5 years ago '06        #86
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Saintaholic said:
Wayne is a front running f*g

Dude is a packersvikingsheatlakerssaints fan
Viking??

Who the fu*k wants to be a Vikings fan!?!
 5 years ago '06        #87
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
i always though he was a lakers fan because thats the only team i've ever actually heard him say something about. im not a wayne fan but yall arent even thinking about it right.

for one damn near everybody likes more than one team, you may have one Favorite, but you have other teams you fu*k with. For example my favorite football team is my hometown bengals but i fu*k with the vikings too. thats it.

also i fu*k with sports jerseys and hats, i've bought those things without my favorite teams logos before just because they are tight or wanted something that would go with multiple outfits...b/c cincinnati reds bright a.ss red doesnt go with every fu*king pair of clothes i have.

and most importantly yall forget that lil wayne is famous and he has fan all around the world. if he travels to boston and does a show why the fu*k would he wear a lakers hat? of course you gone wear some boston sh*t if you gonna wear some sports sh*t to a concert in boston. if he in miami and they want him to be a sideline guest of course they gone line him up with a stupid eye black band aid sticker thing with wade written on it. and he prolly gonna wear it. when he is in new orleans now, his home, of course his going to wear the hornets hat or some saints sh*t...same reason why snoop does it and yall have tried to clown snoop before to on BX for doing the same thing.

yall need to remember that for the most part ya'll are completely irrelevant to the entire world unlike famous celebs who people idolize. no one gives a fu*k about what you wearing like that. feel free to wear whatever the fu*k you want. we arent going to make a bx thread about your bum a.ss wearing a larry bird jersey when your avy's team is the knicks.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Whatever works for him I guess..

I just know that as a sports fan, it's a lot more rewarding to rock with a team when they not at the top so that when they finally get there, its an incredible feeling

Been a Mavs fan my entire adolescent and adult life. Been there when they lost the finals in 06. When they was the 1 seed and got knocked out by Golden State. When n*ggas was calling them the softest team in the NBA. When they was saying that Dirk would never win one.

So when they got it done in 2011 that sh*t was incredible.

Idk how n*ggas jump from one winning franchise to another. Takes away from the experience.

--

Also, when I read that tweet, I hear it in that white people voice he be trying to use in those skating videos now..

I think that also ads to my dismay
A man to you bro but most people ain't like that on the professional side of sports especially with the NFL and NBA. Soon as team goes to the superbowl or finals you get all these fans.out of nowhere which is cool.

But there are people that like the team even if they don't support them all the time. If the lakers get knocked out I am cool with Knicks winning or OKC.

It is totally different in college sports though people gone rock they team win/loose and they don't jump on the bandwaggon. Your school get knockout you could care less about other schools team.
 5 years ago '11        #89
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 240 240
fu*k the heat

cept lebron
 5 years ago '04        #90
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1

5 years ago '06        #91
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 5 years ago '09        #92
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
"Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game. Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun," tweeted Danny Vega, who said he was at the game and sitting near Lil Wayne. "Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture."

im surprise this doesn't happen more often with him, he roots for every other team in almost every sport. gtfo
 5 years ago '11        #93
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
personally i ride for my squads..but i can understand if you're rich you can literally attend any and every game you'd like.
 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM         #94
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally think he's just extremely passionate about sports and rides for whatever team he wants to win in any high profile game then roots for the opposite team when he gets kicked out to p!ss off the home team
 5 years ago '12        #95
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Whack a.ss dude. If you get kicked out of more then one game then chances are the problem is you.
For cheering for ur team? How is that a problem??? So I guess Rosa parks was the problem too. I guess cops who fu*k wit the same person all the time for nothin, the problem is that person. I guess a robber who sticks up the same store, the store clerk is the problem. Why is Wayne getting kicked off these games? He brings n guns? He r*pes someone? Throwqing sh*t? murder? Tax evasion? Laundering? Slapping pusha T??? Or is it cuz he is cheering for his team? Log off n*gga.
 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM         #96
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '04        #97
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
baby money keep it real wit n*ggas n*ggas aint got my lady money
 5 years ago '04        #98
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Trelli3Matrix said:
For cheering for ur team? How is that a problem??? So I guess Rosa parks was the problem too. I guess cops who fu*k wit the same person all the time for nothin, the problem is that person. I guess a robber who sticks up the same store, the store clerk is the problem. Why is Wayne getting kicked off these games? He brings n guns? He r*pes someone? Throwqing sh*t? murder? Tax evasion? Laundering? Slapping pusha T??? Or is it cuz he is cheering for his team? Log off n*gga.
Yooooo this retarded f*ggot just compared Little Wayne to Rosa Parks

You really think he gets kicked out for "cheering for his team"?

Now you log off, you double digit IQ having captain save-a-n*gga lame
 5 years ago '12        #99
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Bkjj11 said:
bandwagon weezy strikes again
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm so who's ur team in football?? Do they play in EVERY game u watch?? They don't??? So who do u go for when u watch other teams play??? Did ur team play in the superbowl last Sunday?? Then who did u cheer for idiot? Exactly, he went to a game and chose to go for which team out of the two he likes. I'm a packers fan, but I rooted and even put money on ravens, couldn't put cash on a team not playin. Delete ur bandwagon-like comment.
 5 years ago '07        #100
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
the funniest part of this is that the heat official statement was that they didn't even kick him out and he left on his own. he made this sh*t up for attention. he's been mad ever since he tried to say hi to wade and bron at a game and they ignored him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago